Author Topic: /r/ing FPS games tips n tricks  (Read 6935 times)

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
Re: /r/ing FPS games tips n tricks
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 11:52:07 AM »
Tip : Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT buy new fps games. They are all simplified as much as possible and while playing you get the feeling it's made for retards. Not to mention all the kiddies playing it and yelling with their non-developed voices. Stick with CS
who u

Fake acc much?

dear squeak, kindly fuck off you unbelievably stupid cum faced piece of shit. I cannot begin to explain how raged I am at your stupidity. Were you dropped on your head when you were born? You fucking downie.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 12:43:32 PM »
Tip : Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT buy new fps games. They are all simplified as much as possible and while playing you get the feeling it's made for retards. Not to mention all the kiddies playing it and yelling with their non-developed voices. Stick with CS
who u

Fake acc much?

dear squeak, kindly fuck off you unbelievably stupid cum faced piece of shit. I cannot begin to explain how raged I am at your stupidity. Were you dropped on your head when you were born? You fucking downie.

wow, really? stop raging sperglord

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »
Laketown, why exactly did you respond to my post when it clearly wasn't directed at you ?

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 01:02:49 PM »
What exactly gives you, or anybody else, the right to accuse me of faking ? How can I possibly fake somebody who isn't registered here you retards ?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 01:10:50 PM »
What exactly gives you, or anybody else, the right to accuse me of faking ? How can I possibly fake somebody who isn't registered here you retards ?
Just let me handle this, guys. I'll solve this problem in a mature way, much better than you of course.

Fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake.

There, problem solved. Go on with your fake lives now.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »
I think what they're saying has gone right over your head Matroska :P. Firstly you want to make sure you have mouse acceleration disabled for accurate movements. Get a mouse sensitivity you're happy with, but it should be slightly on the slower side. I got my sensitivity by finding out what I needed to be able to turn 180 degrees in one mouse swipe whilst still being slow enough to have accuracy. If you're playing CS, try and be as unpredictable as you can, and work on accuracy. When playing games like Black Ops you should try to be on the move all the time and just approach enemies quickly and get away as quickly as possible (it's really easy to come top in that game, because people just sit around). If you play objective based games like bomb defusal in CS, get the bomb down as quickly as possible. The only other advice really is to just play your games, get experience and if you want to play matches with pros, start finding people to play privates with.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:13:01 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »
I'm with Matroska on this one  <_<

Thanks 4 the advice SS, defo gonna adjust the mouse settings once I get my comp.

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »
First of all, I'm sorry for turning this thread into a flame war. I have nothing against you NOAHofDEATH, but my temper is pretty violent and I have a hard time controlling it.

Now a few advices : Like Shadowsniper said, adjust your sensitivity until it fits you. Also you should get a decent gaming mouse (my advice would be a mouse from the G series). If you are going to stick to counter strike and/or counter strike source, there's this wonderful thing called muscle memory http://counterstrikesourcetactics.blogspot.com/2008/05/delights-muscle-memory.html     -    read the article if interested, you will also find a few mm (muscle memory) maps inside. In theory it could work for other games too but you'd have to convert the maps.

Second advice is to get away from public servers as far as possible, and play matches and mixes. I will PM you my steam if you are interested in playing mixes with me and my mates :)

Third advice (depends on the game you play) : Shoot in bursts (2-3 bullets) and don't spray unless your opponent is really close to you.

You must be willing to sacrifice a lot of free time if you really want to become a good player. I personally don't advise this, because your social life will suffer, and, trust me, no game is worth that.

AND NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE : DON'T HACK, BECAUSE NOT ONLY WILL IT RUIN YOUR SKILL, IT WILL ALSO RUIN OTHER PEOPLE'S GAME.

My 2 cents

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:42:52 PM by matroska »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »
I was just kidding anyways, though I don't think the kid should act all tough. It doesn't really help much in the situation he is in. Nor does it make him look more trustworthy and intelligent.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 02:31:35 PM »
I was just kidding anyways, though I don't think the kid should act all tough. It doesn't really help much in the situation he is in. Nor does it make him look more trustworthy and intelligent.
If you're referring to squeak then yes, he's nothing but an ass on this forum so don't let him provoke any of you really.

Thanks for the info M, I'll keep those words in mind. And go ahead and pm me your steam although I won't be able to add you 'til I get my comp  ;)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 02:47:12 PM »
I was talking about the matroska guy, he's new here but he already is loud mouthing against everyone :lol:

Squeak was an annoying retard from the beginning, thats nothing new. :P

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 02:50:54 PM »
My first impression of him wasn't so good, but imo he seems like a pretty reasonable guy. In short, someone you could talk to without things getting too far out of hand so I honestly hope he sticks around.

Squeak was an annoying retard from the beginning, thats nothing new. :P
Haha

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 02:53:40 PM »
My first impression of him wasn't so good, but imo he seems like a pretty reasonable guy. In short, someone you could talk to without things getting too far out of hand so I honestly hope he sticks around.

Thank you for complimenting me  :)
Also genyus, I'm sorry if I offended you because that's not what I intended to do. The problem is I easily get angry and provoked, and that squeak guy just started the fire :/
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:57:08 PM by matroska »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 12:58:10 PM »
Get TF2
Build Sentry
Let the Sentry aim for you!
Give critwrenches to spies.
Build Teleporter traps.
Acuse everyone of being very bad as a heavy
Acuse everyone of being kabeem as a demoman
Pray to god to save the medic as a sniper

But in all seriousness get TF2, its not your ordinary point click adventure :3

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »
I could do that :3

I'm guessing it's ultra-cheap off steam since it's a fairly old game. I'll buy it on one conditon, that you teach me the hidden ninja secrets of the game  :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal