Author Topic: 2015 VC/LC Community Video  (Read 68877 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 11:34:02 AM »
Well I'm not joining but good luck with your self found project. Maybe you'll get the finisher? :ajaja:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 11:36:43 AM »
Could you please stop demotivating me? I'm fucking sick of you, how can be someone like you a moderator, that's just ridiculous, you're not being any helpful, whatsoever.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »
The argument in this topic goes to show why I rarely get involved in community projects anymore... can't you guys get off your high horse? Especially Sheeptea, you're a fucking moderator dude, the greater community shouldn't have a better sense of manners than you.

With that said, good luck. Somebody has to put their hand up if you want to see a community video, it might as well be now guys ;). If you find a nice editor, I'm in :cheernutz:.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:46:21 AM by VaNilla »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 11:49:00 AM »
If you find a nice editor, I'm in :cheernutz:.
Worth thinking about...

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 11:54:55 AM »
Could you please stop demotivating me? I'm fucking sick of you, how can be someone like you a moderator, that's just ridiculous, you're not being any helpful, whatsoever.

One of the reasons, that you shouldn't organise it, is Savage.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 11:58:58 AM »
Hello folks, I've decided to start this project on my own since
You should ask moderators first.

I asked Daffy and he told me that I don't need a godamn permission to start such project, it's just a game dude, it's not any moderator's community more than it's mine. Just post when you have something smart and helpful to say and don't come up with any of this bullshit again, thanks.
:rolleyes:

gl with this collab, hopefully you won't keep your eyes closed if someone sends modded shit like plani did with you

every comm vid was organised with the blessing of administration, didn't even consider an option you didnt tell anyone you would do that

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2015, 12:03:59 PM »
If you find a nice editor, I'm in :cheernutz:.
Worth thinking about...
You better offer your job PM

I'm gonna try to land something great for this!

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 12:08:57 PM »

Alright.. I'm actually making an effort, working on something nobody would even consider wasting his time on. Could you and sheeptea be somehow more productive about it? I mean, don't fucking try to find a mistake in anything I fucking write or post for once.

I asked Daffy and he told me that I don't need a godamn permission to start such project, it's just a game dude, it's not any moderator's community more than it's mine. Just post when you have something smart and helpful to say and don't come up with any of this bullshit again, thanks.

dude, you asked inactive staff member  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
also he gave u permission for such project

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 12:12:34 PM »

gl with this collab, hopefully you won't keep your eyes closed if someone sends modded shit like plani did with you

every comm vid was organised with the blessing of administration, didn't even consider an option you didnt tell anyone you would do that

IN CASE YOU CAN'T READ, I ASKED DAFFY AND YES DAFFY IS AN ADMIN, fucking read things before you post again useless kid.

Could someone make sure Streem doesn't post in this topic anymore? It's not really cool when you're trying to make such a favour to the whole community and there's still a bunch of people trying to offend you or whatever, it's still the same people.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »

IN CASE YOU CAN'T READ, I ASKED DAFFY AND YES DAFFY IS AN ADMIN, fucking read things before you post again useless kid.

Could someone make sure Streem doesn't post in this topic anymore? It's not really cool when you're trying to make such a favour to the whole community and there's still a bunch of people trying to offend you or whatever, it's still the same people.
Daffy isn't even admin anymore or at least that's what he said when he left wh, but nice try.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 12:21:22 PM by STREEM »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 12:22:15 PM »
Could you just leave this topic and stop shitposting?

If someone like Daffy tells me that I don't need a permission, I know I don't, even if he wasn't an admin, it still means more than Sheeptea's or your word.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2015, 12:25:58 PM »
Could you just leave this topic and stop shitposting?

If someone like Daffy tells me that I don't need a permission, I know I don't, even if he wasn't an admin, it still means more than Sheeptea's or your word.
it's not any moderator's community more than it's mine
So we are not equal after all? Make up your mind. No need to go full-rage mode once again, call names which aren't reflected in any way by your arguments and go with F words just to make your point ;)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2015, 12:30:01 PM »
It's nobody's community, nobody owns it more or less, that's the point, therefore you shouldn't even ask anyone for such permission, you just should do it because you have the desire to do it and that is pretty much all you need.

So if you aren't interested in supporting this community, just leave it already. It shouldn't be like because it's me who's organizing it, you're not gonna participate ( which is pretty much what Sheeptea did as well), you should always support the community, no matter what.

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2015, 12:31:23 PM »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 12:49:51 PM »
So motivating to read this shitstorm right at the beginning of the organization! And they blame the decreasing possibilities of the game only...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal