Author Topic: R3 TurBo vs luli (luli wins 0:3)  (Read 6421 times)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: R3 TurBo vs luli
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 01:39:18 PM »
The objective is "Best stunt on foot", luli's was, imo, best here.

I'm not saying yours was shit or anything else. Both were really great, I just liked his stunt more. I understand the fact you'd like a - each stunter review. I'll give my best to provide some during the end of that tournament.

I really had the "wow" feeling since I was not expecting that at all. Your stunt wasn't that bad TurBo, if the objective was about a Parkour stunt, I'd give it my vote. On foot equals not Parkour, that's what I liked about luli's entry. Once again, wasn't expecting that at all.

For the no-bushes, eventhough it'd help a little, it doesn't matter. The main point of the stunt stays the same.
Yo, I appreciate the indepth more... I wasn't only speaking for myself in that matter, I like seeing a nice explanation that leaves both stunters with a motivation to go on in the league, even though I know it all can't be this, it's still nicer and makes the league more enjoyable, wheather I lose or win.

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: R3 TurBo vs luli
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »
My vote goes to luli. I read all the discussion and stil, luli's stunt had a wow factor that TurBo's didn't. It was really original and you used the challenge in a different way that I expected.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal