Author Topic: R1 Dev vs jooker (Dev wins 3:2)  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: R1 Dev vs jooker
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »
jooker gets my vote on this one.

Both entries were nice, the police car precision must was tight, but the ambulance bsm impressed me most, that was some cool height for an ambulance. Sure the execution wasn't perfect, but that stunt looked cooler for me.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 12:44:02 AM »
i go with DEV since prec's are a bitch to land with a car and it was a natural stunt.

this was a really close one since jooker had a great stunt also but its the prec that gives it to DEV for me  :happy:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 02:59:01 AM »
GG Dev  :P

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 03:56:44 AM »
Gotta admit I'm surprised jooker didn't win this one. The fact that Dev's stunt has been done with like 8 different cars at this point makes it a boring and pretty unoriginal spot in my eyes. Whilst jookers stunt was the shit. I mean he fucking bumped with his backdoors to reach that, just looked way slicker in my eyes.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 03:37:37 AM »
Gotta admit I'm surprised jooker didn't win this one. The fact that Dev's stunt has been done with like 8 different cars at this point makes it a boring and pretty unoriginal spot in my eyes. Whilst jookers stunt was the shit. I mean he fucking bumped with his backdoors to reach that, just looked way slicker in my eyes.
I tend to agree with this. Just that it lacked something to get my vote. Dev's was still naturally done with a prec at the end. jooker only had his execution. But it's still not the end :P

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 03:45:33 AM »
Congratulations DEV

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal