Author Topic: NOCTiLUCENT  (Read 11823 times)

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
Re: NOCTiLUCENT
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2012, 12:07:01 PM »
3 editing crew's wtf ?? :lol:

kaynt.... another great grinder is back  :wub:

sick ass stunts, love the vid!  :happy:

edit was great too! that sunshine and the blue things in the stunts were amazing!

keep on with the creativity beat!  :a-cheer:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »
3 editing crew's wtf ?? :lol:

MICROFilms* isn't an editing crew, it's everything I do that includes cinematics, even real life.. in the future.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2012, 01:35:44 PM »
You made this video more about the editing than the stunts. Some good aspects though where you used your language to show what was going on but mostly this was more about you than it was kaynt.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2012, 10:14:09 PM »
You made this video more about the editing than the stunts. Some good aspects though where you used your language to show what was going on but mostly this was more about you than it was kaynt.

That is pretty much way too relative for it to be a fact, so that feeling you're getting could have been influenced by many things that I won't bother listing. Plus, whats the fuzz about if it truly was more about the editing than the stunts, the editing would never be way more the stunts enough to actually over shine it, because it's the stunts you're editing after all.

That's what I truly hate about this place sometimes, the imaginary rules you have to follow to avoid pushing the dildo up everyone's arse any further, then when it does actually happen.. they address it like the greatest sin of the Greek fucking mythology.

I pity your ways.

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »
I love the part of abstract edit,a line made the circle breaking :wub:
and yea the cc is awesome like before I think

really relaxedly video,loved this :cc_detective:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2012, 05:16:30 AM »

I seldom watch SA vids but this one looked like a good one to watch and it was enjoyable.

Really enjoyed some of the ideas you used in this Beat. Stunts were executed nicely. 

I've been workin on something of a simliar theme so i was kind of like ! damn  :neen:! but its all good. Ice cream comes in all flavors.  :jajaja:

lol anyways....Nice job Kaynt, mXz, and Beat.

Offline Eddie

• Veteran Member
  • Resurrected
    • View Profile
    • I SIR EDWARD!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2012, 05:43:24 AM »
Beautiful video the camera work was amazing and was so well fitted with the edit and CC.

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2012, 06:01:25 AM »
It was quite enjoyable, still there were few things that got stuck in my eye.

I didn't really like that color correction, it kind of felt like unnatural lighting, as if the light source was in front of the scene at times which in turn made it obscured in an unnatural way. That could probably be corrected with few adjustments.

Also not a fan of the stylized title and word play throughout the movie because I felt it didn't connect with the movie itself in any meaningful way. It kind of adds this fictional aspect to the video that probably looks cool to you but I am just baffled by it's meaning. Instead of an "ingenious" it leaves a "random" aftertaste. It makes it look easy to come up with and probably used just because it sounded cool.

Stunts were pretty good, reminiscent of older times, with a couple of standouts such as the bus flip (which was also amazingly edited) and the san fierro combo (wish the grind was not bailed).

Good job, keep it up.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:24:08 AM by DaredevilX »

Offline StuntKing

• Veteran Member
  • Already banned in 7 states
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2012, 11:16:18 AM »
Not bad. not bad at all  ;)

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2012, 09:45:49 PM »
Holy shit Beat...I haven't seen anything like this in ages..woah. :wub:

The stunts were lovely aswell but that editing...just wow

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2012, 12:54:11 AM »
Great video, good music choice, solid stunts and well-thought editing. I almost shat bricks at one point... :ninja: Good to see some old stunters still kicking it but I'd like it more if it was only about new stunts. Was the SF combo indeed back stoppie or did you just go backwards? Couldn't see properly. Anyway, cool stunt, but I'd be much better if you grinded it all. ;)

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2012, 09:39:16 AM »
Good that I watched it before it was blocked on youtube  :D I'm gonna download it now and watch it again because it was so awesome good job both!  :)

Offline KaynT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Hey

Beat I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I took some vacations, I just totally forgot  :(
But you did an amazing job with the video, I'm not a fan of freeplay angles but you did it really good, just feels natural to me even if you used them quite a lot. I mean, it's not annoying at all :)
The editing style was just perfectly fitting with the song and I liked that a lot.

About the stunts, I think the people who knows me could expect simple but good looking stunts, that's what I always loved to do. You know that I'm not an hardcore stunter who lands 200ft+ bumps or 2 minutes combos, I wanted to make old school and natural stunts.
For me stunt isn't about height, it's about how the editor make it looks in the video :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback!  ;D

Offline ExPlosion

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
Ahah it was so good to see that bus stunt from the old FB days relanded  :P Amazing vid stunting and editing wise.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »
Not bad. not bad at all  ;)
WOAAAA! Sebastian back in the hood?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal