Author Topic: Post Mortem Krail2grind  (Read 21342 times)

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Post Mortem Krail2grind
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2020, 03:56:37 AM »
lol the brutal alien sex scenes (and landing the stunt without a krail) are unnecessary, but it's nice to see someone making the effort to script stuff in VC, even if it shows off a creepy obsession.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2020, 04:14:42 AM »
Again, doing it without a krail is just useless when it comes to this topic. Reaching the 2nd rail without it and going off the ramp that early makes that stunt pretty easy. Nobody said grinding that rail was impossible and that cutscene you made is just weird.
it was just for fun, after leaving DSS, you losed your ass control, you forget who is daddy
(it is a joke)

lol the brutal alien sex scenes (and landing the stunt without a krail) are unnecessary, but it's nice to see someone making the effort to script stuff in VC, even if it shows off a creepy obsession.
looking at your signature, I thought you would have a different opinion
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:19:20 AM by AllBeast »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2020, 04:28:20 AM »
but it's nice to see someone making the effort to script stuff in VC, even if it shows off a creepy obsession.

this gave me a creepy smile

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2020, 05:39:21 PM »
goddamn you guys are weird

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2020, 10:33:03 PM »
yall tripping on beast as if he's a psychopath for having that cutscene, ever heard of a joke? messing around? having fun? a forum about  stunting on 15 year old games is not the place to take anything serious lol

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2020, 10:51:46 PM »
I wasn't really condemning the scenes, but I think the desecration of Daffy's player model is a bit much. I'm not bummed about the alien fucking him, it's just the context of it that I found to be unnecessary.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2020, 03:15:38 AM »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2020, 11:01:05 AM »
bump, some goooood guy didn't want add this to video at last second, so I post it here, only one possible way make it with krail without mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px76B_oYeqQ&feature=youtu.be

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2020, 12:39:30 AM »
I always wondered why is it good to have your bike completely damaged like a normal setup? In this case you failed to continue the grind just because your pcj went off, otherwise you could have made a full grind. Therefore this shitty pcj was literally a misadvantage at this stunt. Also it looks bad in videos when the vehicle has dark fumes and then it's on fire and then it explodes. Does it make sense to use this 'method'? Does it add anything to stunting? I guess no, since almost nobody uses it, but I would like to hear your opinion (or someone else's if he knows the answer).

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2020, 12:46:51 AM »
I always wondered why is it good to have your bike completely damaged like a normal setup? In this case you failed to continue the grind just because your pcj went off, otherwise you could have made a full grind. Therefore this shitty pcj was literally a misadvantage at this stunt. Also it looks bad in videos when the vehicle has dark fumes and then it's on fire and then it explodes. Does it make sense to use this 'method'? Does it add anything to stunting? I guess no, since almost nobody uses it, but I would like to hear your opinion (or someone else's if he knows the answer).

I think what Allbeast was going to intend by this method is that you have to look away as the bike explodes. Don't look at it when it explodes, just turn around. You know what I mean Diaz. egészségére

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2020, 02:07:09 AM »
i just wanted to show, that this stunt possible without mods, so Daffy didn't need to mod it, i used expollision because probably i would stuck at this grind, so make it a bit more variation, i made with explosion

i never use my skins, or bikes during stunting, only in record, and what bike, sparks, effects i use, my own deal, ok? or you want be next?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:09:13 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2020, 05:12:23 AM »
GTAS PREPARE TO FUCK

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2020, 12:18:35 PM »

He wanted to prove that its possible to get on this grind WITH a krail WITHOUT mods. Did he prove it? Yeah. Why waste more time to fully grind an old stunt - i guess if he wanted to send it as a new stunt for some video, maybe he wouldve grinded it till the end (e.g. Morgoth's opener - he did explode after completing the grind not in the middle of it). Hope you get my point

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2020, 12:31:11 PM »
I always thought the grinding on fire shit was just for style points.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2020, 07:22:37 AM »
DSS guys missed my point. I know that it's an old stunt and he didn't bother to grind it fully. This is just an example why it's pointless to stunt with a bike on fire, because it can (and will) happen everytime if your vehicle health is deliberately set at 0,00001 percent. And when it comes to new stunts being landed, a half-done grind is always worse than a fully finished one. So I was not talking about this stunt in particular but rather all stunts and grinds that are 'failed' because of the explosion. And I remember seeing Allbeast using this kind of bike in a lot of videos, if not all. That's why I'm asking for the reason, if there is one.

Btw Allbeast mentions he never uses his skin, bike etc during stunting. But if he stunts with a normal nrg than the explosion doesn't happen and he continues the grind normally (until stuck). But in this clip he fails the grind because of the pcj going off, and I don't understand how you can manipulate the rep once it's done. No matter what broken pcj you use in the rep whilst recording, that rep has already been done with a normal pcj that did not explode. Can someone explain this to me? I never experimented with reps so I just don't see the through. Because changing skin and pcj colour and such things makes no impact on the grind itself, but using a bike on fire does?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal