Author Topic: What About This  (Read 15536 times)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
Re: What About This
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 01:44:38 PM »
You having driver-problems is not proof of the physics being broken. Those two things are unrelated.
Can't tell if serious.

I have a hard time believing you played with FL OFF a lot if you didn't notice how screwed braking is. (try releasing accelerate button)

This is not going anywhere as i'm obviously never gonna convince you and you're not gonna convince me so i'm just gonna sum up my thoughts on this topic.

you need to define what 'breaks the physics' means.
Cars rolling while turning, screwed braking, drastically different physics (especially noticeable with bikes), shorter replays is my definition of 'game breaking feature'. I stand by my point that it's better to use FL-ON because of the problems FL-OFF causes. Of course everyone is allowed to use whatever they want to.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 01:51:39 PM »
You having driver-problems is not proof of the physics being broken. Those two things are unrelated.
Can't tell if serious.
Explain how your shitty drivers affects the physics then.

I have a hard time believing you played with FL OFF a lot if you didn't notice how screwed braking is. (try releasing accelerate button)
That's a hollow statement, you have no way to know how much I've played around with FL off. Only blind people throw shots in the dark, blind people and you. I have a hard time seeing how you know anything about it when the rep-cutting was news to you.

This is not going anywhere as i'm obviously never gonna convince you and you're not gonna convince me so i'm just gonna sum up my thoughts on this topic.
When did it become about convincing anyone? I thought it was finding out what's right, not forcing your version of the truth down other peoples throat.

Cars rolling while turning, screwed braking, drastically different physics (especially noticeable with bikes), shorter replays is my definition of 'game breaking feature'. I stand by my point that it's better to use FL-ON because of the problems FL-OFF causes. Of course everyone is allowed to use whatever they want to.
I've already addressed all these points, again read my post and the cutting of the replays does in no way shape or form affect the physics in anyway, another unrelated argument. Yes it's impractical, no it doesn't change the physics.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:54:22 PM by Daffy »

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 02:01:36 PM »
Explain how your shitty drivers affects the physics then.

Drivers? What are you talking about?

That's a hollow statement, you have no way to know how much I've played around with FL off. Only blind people throw shots in the dark, blind people and you. I have a hard time seeing how you know anything about it when the rep-cutting was news to you.

It was not a statement, it was an assumption based on what you said (that you didn't notice problems with braking). Rep cutting was not news to me, i knew it was a thing, i didn't know how exactly it worked.

I've already addressed all these points, again read my post and the cutting of the replays does in no way shape or form affect the physics in anyway, another unrelated argument. Yes it's impractical, no it doesn't change the physics.

I never said physics were the only problem. It's another broken thing, another reason not to use FL OFF.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2016, 02:09:57 PM »
Drivers? What are you talking about?
If you don't know what graphics cards drivers are, then perhaps you should look into that.

It was not a statement, it was an assumption based on what you said (that you didn't notice problems with braking). Rep cutting was not news to me, i knew it was a thing, i didn't know how exactly it worked.
An assumption that was wrong.

I never said physics were the only problem. It's another broken thing, another reason not to use FL OFF.
And I said that can be solved by forcing vertical sync on... dude you're cherry-picking the points that you think you can argue against and conveniently 'forgetting' the information I've already posted that counters the point you're making. If you're not gonna read what I'm posting, there's no point in having a conversation. And the physics aren't broken.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2016, 11:11:48 PM »
 HEY GUYS! I have great news!

Check this

Offline Muhammad Farrukh

• MoDDiNG iN MY DNA
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 12:08:56 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 12:49:35 AM »
That's on the short-list of things I'd rather do as we're just talking in circles here anyway :happy:

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 07:07:14 AM »
HEY GUYS! I have great news!

Check this

:lol:

GJ Frankie. Now we can sleep in peace, cuz that posts were too loud.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 05:51:39 PM »
lol, Daffy is right, stop this bullshit
remmeber me old talkings, when i released video, and used at one stunt fl off, and video was placed to modded section :lol:

just wanted to say - mods, it shortcut from modification, so if you don't make any changes in the game, and use only what it gives, you not mod at all, deal with it

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2016, 11:30:23 AM »
just out of curiosity, can someone name some videos where was used FL-OFF and it was masked using speeding effects and basic edits ?

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »
It was some intense read, thanks guys!

Offline ANELE

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 12:38:32 AM »
That's some funny shit right here. daffy out of all people you are least knowledgeable to state anything about games physics and anything related to the game you ruined. You couldn't even spot blantant hackers which you gave immunity to and made legit stunters quit back in the days, so how the hell can you state that you have any clue about how the game works. daily reminder that wh allowed mods and didn't do anything about it, you almost let icy in with that audition that lurks around somewhere on youtube and you didnt see anything wrong with puzzle breaking the world distance record  :lol: not sure if you still have admin rights but you should be held the fuck away from it and maybe this forum still has a shot after you come clean with all the modding shit that you kept alive so people don't have any excuses anymore

shoutouts to raekwon
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:51:40 AM by ANELE »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2016, 01:22:58 AM »
That's some funny shit right here. daffy out of all people you are least knowledgeable to state anything about games physics and anything related to the game you ruined. You couldn't even spot blantant hackers which you gave immunity to and made legit stunters quit back in the days, so how the hell can you state that you have any clue about how the game works. daily reminder that wh allowed mods and didn't do anything about it, you almost let icy in with that audition that lurks around somewhere on youtube and you didnt see anything wrong with puzzle breaking the world distance record  :lol: not sure if you still have admin rights but you should be held the fuck away from it and maybe this forum still has a shot after you come clean with all the modding shit that you kept alive so people don't have any excuses anymore
:lol:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2016, 11:19:20 AM »
1 post and all dedicated to me huh? Gee, makes me feel all warm and special. Why don't you say who you really are and when I stepped on your toes  :cc_detective:
Yawn irrelevant crybaby, yaaawn.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:21:46 AM by Daffy »

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2016, 11:40:41 AM »
sic stunting video, you kick my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal