Author Topic: I just want to ask some base questions  (Read 11351 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: I just want to ask some base questions
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 08:22:27 AM »
Man don't think about it more and open that gta_sa.exe and start stunting with dannyes scm in the readme files is completely explained. Then record your stunts, release a solo and have fun.

This will may help you, everything you need for a good stunt video, other shit is not needed:

http://gtasd.cba.pl/

+ the best recording software is shadowplay, fraps or action!
And don't use fps increaser, speedhack, either any other shit if you wanna be clean. There are a few softwares that allow to detect any modded stunts. Not all, but i think dat most. Of course you can combine, but it's ain't fun imo. Cheers bro!

Offline SoLoD

• Fan of 2008 SA stunting. Fan of 2011 video editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2016, 08:39:01 AM »
i just have kidna crap pc, so was thinking like place 60 fps limit, but looks like that program is not just cutting fps.
After i delete it, i figured out that freeplay goes crazy, freeze and then bring x3 speed to the game. Dunno, now reinstalling game.
Add there that on replays CJ is trembling like hummingbird (when im tapping up).
And realize, that nrg wheels does not move in replays.  :angry:

/e jesus, freeplay still crazy. i reinstalled all, put dannye and start freeplay.
when i put in-game FL off, game going crazy. x5 speed, fixed camera. Dunno why, 1st time i tried it it, it was ok, But after i installed FPS limit adjuster, all went into shit. But then i CCleaned pc, reinstall everything, but still have this bugs.

/e no, even worse, when im starting freeplay, game get x5 speed and bugged camera.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:50:16 AM by SoLoD »

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »
I don't understand why you want to use 100% save game, you don't need it in stunting.
it gives you more opportunity for stunting :)
For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg2L6mTVYBg
Or Greshas SF docks magnet to top crane with infernus you need 100% game too ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:43:22 AM by NumeRo »

Offline SoLoD

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2016, 11:10:09 AM »
If someone have any idea why when im starting freeplay, my sa get x5 speed and lags...  :sleep:
Funny thing, even when in-game frame limiter on with freeplay, when im standing - i have 25 fps. Start moving - 60-70 fps.
Cannot understand how freeplay can do this effects to game. 
Maybe it is really because of FPS limiter, but how can it effect even when i reinstalled game, deleted fps limiter.
Maybe there are some registry settings left.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 12:11:28 PM »
are you sure that you not pressed SPACE while freeplay running? dude, just take it easy, install clean gta, dannye's main, start new game and go to stunt. you don't need to run freeplay while you just stunting. open readme to see all functions and buttons in freeplay.
FPS in GTA is important component, with different values you will see different physics, so just if you have 100fps with fl off without any shit it's very good, and you don't need more.

Offline SoLoD

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 12:14:02 PM »
Im understanding it, but i cant do a shit with this lags on freeplay.
Atm my SA is clean with dannyes mod and freeplay.

/e
Im just curious about
1. Why nrg wheels do not move in replays and what can i do with it
2. Why CJ trembling so much on replays when u speed up
3. If i will put fps limit by Bandicam, will there be a difference between 60 fps (when i make stunt and recording it) and 100 fps (when i make it without recording).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:32:24 PM by SoLoD »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 01:38:30 PM »
1. It's not a bug, all have this thing and it's impossible to fix.
2. The same as 1, but you can turn FPS Increaser ON and then play your replay, fps should be increased to 30 and CJ will trembling smoothly. (use it for this situation only, don't play with it)
3. A bit, with 60fps physics a bit different, like FL ON have differences bitween FL OFF - but not much, because it's more than 25fps. In any case it doesn't affect on the replay.

Btw, still don't understand why you have laggs with freeplay.. you start game then run freeplay.exe, open game again and it lagging?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:42:10 PM by ARS »

Offline SoLoD

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2016, 01:43:27 PM »
No, its look like ok now with freeplay.
But if so much bugs on replay, why dont just make stunt videos from real-time recoding?
Anyway, maybe u can tell me some programms, that can record screen backward (when u just hit a button, and u get a recorded last 1 minute or whatever u set up). So, you are making stunt without recording, but if u succeed - u can get ur video.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »
As you want, man. You can record your video in live, but it's gonna be just like gameplay video, no camera angles, etc. it's not bad, but it's cool when you can show stunts from different angle.
Bugs in replay? Yes it has some bugs, but in general video looks good, you just need to get used to it. All videos you watched was rerecorded with replay system and i'm sure you enjoyed watching these vids. Also replay have small size and you can always watch your stunt and always from different angles. It's pretty hard to use it all for you maybe, but it's not really hard, really, just try to learn it all.
Btw, i know one tool, it can record last munutes in games like replay, but you should have nvidia video card. This tool called nvidia shadowplay, google it.

Offline SoLoD

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2016, 02:51:21 PM »
Looks like i can put a 100 fps in-game and set bandicam to fraps with 30. So, i have 100 fps for comfort play and 30 fps recording at the same time to not weight on videocard.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal