Author Topic: Become a legend  (Read 7356 times)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
Re: Become a legend
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
I'm about to ask some obvious questions that may piss some of you off.

1. Why are you even trying this? Even if you succeed, it was not only your idea, but it has been done before. You'll be labeled as the number 2 guy. I don't think the guy who eventually pulls this off will get the satisfaction he expects to receive. I know that's the concept of challenges that have been landed before, roof pwnages for example but those were not nearly as difficult as this one.
2. These look like a series of stunts that consume a TON of time and is it really worth it? You could land new spots instead... while there's still time cause V will soon attract a lot of VC stunters into it's world, specially when it comes out in PC.
3. The frustration from this challenge appears to be great, so im pretty sure most of you will get pissed off to the point where you'll shout out loud at the screen, lol. Save your self some stress :euro:

This reminds me of the sequence video of Bob Sagget, but it was a lot easier, looked way more neat and was edited FLAWLESSLY.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:56:50 AM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
Your questions are stupid.

1. I am trying this because I want to, do I need another reason? I don't care what I'll be labeled as. If I get it I'll be happy with myself as with any other stunt or sequence. and I wouldn't say that, people still complain about my RP's  :|
2. It's worth it, what if I'm shit tired of my new spots? What if I just want to try something else for a change?
3. If it starts getting on my nerves I'll stop. I don't have to try this, if I do it's my own choice and I can stop if I want.

And Sequence was a good video, but it was not edited flawlessly  :neen:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 12:08:18 PM »
I don't think vc will get lost when v for pc gets out. it survived san andreas and IV + Are there even the possiblities vc has?.. I mean can you make a stoppie in V? + there is no other game with that feel vc has to offer

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 12:18:40 PM »
^He was saying it would attract more VC stunters, not remove them  :P

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 12:29:33 PM »
I thought he was talkin about it like it would get them less interested in VC so there won't be anymore VC stunter after some time.. my fault :P

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 12:52:30 PM »
i'mokwiththis.avi

No way. /emo mode activated until I land this bitch. Mugetsu send some screamo songs pls.

Nice song

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »
And Sequence was a good video, but it was not edited flawlessly  :neen:

The year was 2007, come on man  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal