Author Topic: Annoucements  (Read 9199 times)

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
Re: Annoucements
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2013, 12:29:05 PM »
i have no idea what's going on here

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 01:03:51 PM »
Knowing the DSS jokes recently, I thought it's another very funny announcement, seems like it's not. I don't know what happened, but kicking a person is serious thing. Maybe the crew has just been too overcrowded..
We're not joking about anything. We kick people, we can't trust. It's a basic purification that makes (hopefully) every crew stronger.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 01:15:51 PM »
when can we expect another drama?

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »
Forgive me for not knowing the full story[I just don't give a fuck about that cheap daily drama anymore] but from my perspective, many of those who jumped quick on the bandwagon of 'rainbow is an asshole' did infact some things of that nature and worse themselves, and let me tell you something, I've known the dude for years and thousands and tens of thousands of messages, asshole, he has never been.

e: I've 'educated'[caught up with the shit] myself a bit on that matter, and rainbow has shown me that spot and has told me the story before, I don't see why a spot is suddenly open for show off once the member leaves the crew[so now leaving a crew is called being a traitor, lol...] even if  the person had left the crew in bad terms[and I saw his transition from dss to ssu myself and I didn't really take notice of any hostility] it's not reason to suddenly fucking break your word towards him.

Please read Gavran's post. I also knew Rainbow for years and never expected him to go like this for just a spot.  And think of that - is it worth if, because of your selfish needs, to ruin a whole project, just to have a temporary ego boost from the community? Everything has been said, he typed some really bad words in private which totally turned my opinion for him as a person at 180 degrees. It's not even about the fucking stunt anymore.

when can we expect another drama?

stay tuned  :cc_detective:

Offline Matias

• Veteran Member
  • Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 03:52:31 PM »
Drama of the year award for DSS  :ajaja:

The words "sorry for trying your stunt, we shoulden't have done it" never even once hit the keyboard, or something similar. Even when you knew I was seriously freaking upset. It's partly about this spot (because of the logged hours)
I know that feel and I'm sorry for this happened, but you have to get over it and do your job.  ;)
Im hiding for years bc I still dont have enough stunts to make my vid. Well I didnt lose any of my stunts, but Im sure that I'd be very upset if it happens to me, whats getting very frustrating day by day.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 05:16:26 PM »
This is funny. Especially knowing I'd be up in arms about this not even a couple years back.  :lol: Settle down you lot, stunting doesn't give you much lasting gratitude and it's always more effort than reward.

Only the superficial things matter, remember that.

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »
I really did it now ha, for all these years and in nearly ever conversation I ever somehow mentioned that tank spot I told you guys not to try it. I didn't even share it until you guys assured me you woulden't try it ffs. Me leaving DSS is not a criteria to somehow decide it's okay to go and have fun with it. The last part of trying to convince you not to use the stunt you even implied I should have never shared it with you guys (read: trust you (in this case)). Even the little troll part today where you first pretended he bailed it, and only after I asked again was told he actually did land it. The words "sorry for trying your stunt, we shoulden't have done it" never even once hit the keyboard, or something similar. Even when you knew I was seriously freaking upset. It's partly about this spot (because of the logged hours) but more about how someone went behind my back after trusting them.

And if Art thinks his situation is somehow equal to this, he's an idiot. Today you pushed me to the absolute extremes. I am seriously mad and in no way sorry for what I did. Good job landing it though, but 5 hours means you lucked out.

EDIT://I will shut up now and set the clip to hidden.
Build a bridge and get over it ;)

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2013, 10:15:19 AM »
if you guys are at least "smart" don't share any personal news or items with anybody outside the crew!
the kick is worth it because of the betrayal! meh my friend wants to see this, ah get teh fuck out!
Those who don't act 'smart' due to leaking inside stuff have already been kicked from the crew.

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2013, 10:22:33 AM »
By far the best contribution here.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2013, 12:29:04 PM »
if you guys are at least "smart" don't share any personal news or items with anybody outside the crew!
the kick is worth it because of the betrayal! meh my friend wants to see this, ah get teh fuck out!
Those who don't act 'smart' due to leaking inside stuff have already been kicked from the crew.
in case of another attempt you know :)

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2013, 12:43:26 AM »

i need you on skype man, add me: jaylawl

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013, 02:21:21 AM »
Kicking bLADE is the worst thing that ever happened to DSS.

Getting you in the crew was the worst thing that ever happened to us.
:lol: I don't even have to say anything to you and I'm already the worst.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2013, 09:30:10 AM »
FUK U RUNOLDS!

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
i completely understand this, not a drama, if he really did what others claim he did, he deserves it O.o

fuk this topic is fun even more than the WH one  :ninja:

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013, 11:30:07 AM »
so you guys fighting just because of spots ?  :|

You wouldn't care because you mod everything you cuntswipe.

E: On topic: You're all faggots for doing this. no offence guys. But you're offended, so....  :ninja:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:33:47 AM by Thatguy »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal