Author Topic: Stunting trivia  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Stunting trivia
« on: January 17, 2012, 07:41:42 AM »
So, I was watching some stunting videos and I saw a stunt and asked myself:"Who was the first to land it?".
Consequently, an idea crossed my mind: it would be really nice if we had a kind of a "Stunting Trivia" topic, in which one could ask questions, eg. "Who was the first to land XY?", or "Who was the first to use YZ song and in which video?". A lot of other things could be done in it, like adding every answered question to the first post, helping out members that way to find a solution to something that might have been troubling them regarding the stunting world. Or, it could be a simple game: one asks a question and the first person to answer it  has the right to ask a new one.
So, what are you opinions, fellow GTAS members?
 :a-cheer:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Stunting trivia
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 07:51:56 AM »
Make a gallery with every roof in VC and LC. And then who first landed these buildings. Precs on buildings count as different landings  :ajaja:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 07:56:54 AM »
I always wonder who the fuck landed that natbump at VC docks :lol:

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 08:09:06 AM »
I support this idea, and especially Rainbow's one. Though I cannot contribute to it, since I haven't been around and active enough.

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 08:16:37 AM »
I was thinking of something similar a year ago or so. Basically make a section (not on forum, just completely different thing on task like "home", "shop" etc..) for SA and VC. Then make categories p2b's, bump's and all other. There will be pictures of all landed stunts (of course not all, all. Just the most memorable and popular), who landed them, when, in which video etc. It would be very time-consuming but I think it's worth it and I could do it. The reason I didn't posted about it is that I don't think a lot people carre about it and I think my hard work would be pointless. But now if anyone would really do it, I'm ready to take pictures of SA. Also it would help newcomers, they could at least know what is old.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
I was thinking of something similar a year ago or so. Basically make a section (not on forum, just completely different thing on task like "home", "shop" etc..) for SA and VC. Then make categories p2b's, bump's and all other. There will be pictures of all landed stunts (of course not all, all. Just the most memorable and popular), who landed them, when, in which video etc. It would be very time-consuming but I think it's worth it and I could do it. The reason I didn't posted about it is that I don't think a lot people carre about it and I think my hard work would be pointless. But now if anyone would really do it, I'm ready to take pictures of SA. Also it would help newcomers, they could at least know what is old.

;D

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 09:46:04 AM »

;D
;D ;D

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 12:09:30 PM »
Or something like Google Maps

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 12:16:32 PM »
I like the idea for sure.  :ajaja:

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 12:24:47 PM »
Q: Who landed bump to XYZ first?

A1: It was this person.

A2: No, it was me first!

A3: Actually, it was that person in this vid! n00bs!

A4: I did it years before anyone but I didn't put it in a vid!!!

I'd get used to this scenario. I like the idea of trivia, but I'd keep it more general.

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 12:36:41 PM »
Hahah true, that would be a pretty consistent part of the topic. When you think about it, it's pretty ambiguous, however precise questions are life savers in this case, for example: "Who was the first to land AND RELEASE XY stunt?". :cc_detective:

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
One thing I've learned in 8 years is that everyone has an opinion on everything ever done....ever! I guess the person asking the question would have to know the answer, but couldn't BE the answer - if you follow.

The best thing to do is just create the topic and see how it plays out. I'd like to think the members here would have regard enough to keep flaming and shitflinging out of it, but...

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »
Make a gallery with every roof in VC and LC. And then who first landed these buildings. Precs on buildings count as different landings  :ajaja:

Just pushing it a little..  :euro:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal