Author Topic: Crew sections  (Read 6885 times)

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
Re: Crew sections
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
In my opinion, the only one who deserve on as of now are DP and SFH. LPS isn't very good plus they have modded in their vids so thats not good. LLS could get one too if they we're way more active imo.
lol'd, I don't see none mods in LPS videos, but who you think that are the modders (although I don't know) ?

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 02:50:09 AM »
In my opinion, the only one who deserve on as of now are DP and SFH. LPS isn't very good plus they have modded in their vids so thats not good. LLS could get one too if they we're way more active imo.
lol'd, I don't see none mods in LPS videos, but who you think that are the modders (although I don't know) ?
You're loyally blinded, it's none of your fault, but if I have to throw an example out of the blue I'd say 'Paull' definitely has modded in atleast one vid.

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 04:43:36 AM »
You're loyally blinded, it's none of your fault, but if I have to throw an example out of the blue I'd say 'Paull' definitely has modded in atleast one vid.
I don't see nothing in his stunts. This don't is for my respect, so think what you want.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 05:38:56 AM »
I don't see nothing in his stunts. This don't is for my respect, so think what you want.
Don't blow things out of proportions please, you asked for an opinion and you get one, you don't have to like it or agree with it.

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 06:27:32 AM »
Not that I care but DP also have modded videos, don't they? People are throwing shit on DV but after all, who gives a fuck if a stunt is modded it it looks good and unmodded?

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 08:04:35 AM »
Not that I care but DP also have modded videos, don't they? People are throwing shit on DV but after all, who gives a fuck if a stunt is modded it it looks good and unmodded?
I'll give you the normal answer of: Legit stunters that actually put some effort into landing their stunts and then lose them to those who thought they'd mod and lie about it.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 09:14:02 AM »
we have modded vids? <_<

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »
Modded videos?? videos? GTFO you don't know anything about VC and you can't fucking prove anything so keep your negative comments for yourself no one cares about your opinion and if we were modders we wouldn't win the award.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 10:06:59 AM »
Guys chill, I can already see this going in the same direction as the last "Crew section" topic. Kai gave a clear answer, it is being discussed at the moment and we are not the ones to do that, but the staff is. So let's just leave it up to them.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 10:20:22 AM »
DERP

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal