Who do you think should get a section?

Devotted Pattern
30 (41.1%)
Stunters From Hell
22 (30.1%)
Lost Paradise Stunters
21 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Crews sections  (Read 18860 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Re: Crews sections
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2011, 12:10:32 AM »
ltab and cooper, both stfu, the best way is to gtfo of this topic, you don't even know how to spot a modded stunt.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2011, 01:04:08 AM »
It's kinda weird to give DP a section with those epic mods in their crew vids, don't you think? SFH is not the best crew stuntingwise but the members in it have great personality and never bitch about random stuff. I had a great time with them. LPS is a really good crew, their crew vids inspire me to open SA but I think they are kinda inactive in the forums...

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2011, 01:08:53 AM »
It's kinda weird to give DP a section with those epic mods in their crew vids, don't you think? SFH is not the best crew stuntingwise but the members in it have great personality and never bitch about random stuff. I had a great time with them. LPS is a really good crew, their crew vids inspire me to open SA but I think they are kinda inactive in the forums...
Its funny how you bitch about Dp modding, but if we never would have kicked you out of crew you wouldn't say anything about mods, now you think we are your enemy so you do everything than others. So many people said we have mods that people are really thinking we do, but no you aint got proofs so stfu!

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2011, 01:31:40 AM »
Its funny how you bitch about Dp modding, but if we never would have kicked you out of crew you wouldn't say anything about mods, now you think we are your enemy so you do everything than others. So many people said we have mods that people are really thinking we do, but no you aint got proofs so stfu!
MAN SHUT UP OMFG. Everyone there know that there are a modder in DP. You really want to know why you won't get any section? Your mentality. Grow up man. You're acting such a kid.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:42:09 AM by mxZ »

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2011, 01:39:00 AM »
Nope, I'd leave by my own. And SS' prooves are waaay to many to show them to you. Bye.

e/ And by the way, Joe kicked me, not the whole crew as you said.
e2/ Agree with mxZ.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2011, 01:57:32 AM »
BLACK DIVISION

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2011, 02:19:42 AM »
Reading all these comments I think you really should close this topic - the last few pages are about demanding a section for their own crew. I personally agree with that some people already said - keep producing good vids and have fun. Anyway it's just my opinion. ;)
This is what I've been trying to say as well but I seem to get shit for it.

The topic has served it's purpose, none of the crews is ready for a section. Stop acting like a bunch of kids fighting over who gets the last piece of candy, you are all embarrassing yourself and the crews you are in.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2011, 02:30:55 AM »
Oh my god you are such a duchbags 1nsane and mxZ <_<

I'm out.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile