Author Topic: Krypton - Oceanview  (Read 9639 times)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Krypton - Oceanview
« on: June 02, 2020, 02:01:42 AM »

Hello everyone! Here I am incredibly proud to present my new VC solo, Oceanview.
I have recently found my way back to stunting, and after a few collabs this is the result. I don't really have a whole lot more to say other than thanks to all my stunting friends I have made over the years, crews such as WH and USS who have taken me in over the years, DSS for taking me in now and of course MaCi, Nem, and Haywire who I am very proud to have guesting. Please enjoy Oceanview.

Stunts and Editing:
Krypton

Guest Stunters:
MaCi
Nem
Haywire

YouTube
Here

Download
Here

REVIEW TEMPLATE
Opener 0:10 :
Drop bump 2 prec 0:19 :
PSM 2 grind 0:28 :
Drop bump 2 gap 0:42 :
Ramps 2 BB grind 0:52 :
P2B 2 BB 1:05 :
Freeway bump 2 crane 1:14 :
[MaCi]P2B 2 BB 1:24 :
Backbump MAG 1:32 :
Bump 2 grind 1:41 :
[Nem]PSM 2 prec 1:56 :
Bump 2:05 :
Boost 2 prec 2:18 :
[Haywire]Drop PSM 2:33 :
Bump wallhit 2 grind 2:44 :
CSM 2:53 :
Finisher 3:13 :

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:59:10 PM by Krypton »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Krypton - Oceanview
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 02:25:12 AM »
DOPE AS HELL

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 02:38:52 AM »
Loved the finisher! I always wondered if someone would find a way to land the top of the lighthouse with a PCJ, but I feel this is even better. I remember also trying the pre-finisher with a stuck PCJ instead. Excellent video, but pick a better song next time.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 03:06:48 AM »
The first two, last two and the guest from MaCi were my favorites  :) The finisher is such a cool find and after trying it for 15-20 minutes I can only conclude I have no idea how you did it  :lol: Sick one. There weren't many stunts you didn't show me but to see them back to back was very nice either way. Editing was pretty sweet but the song wasn't my cup of tea either.

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 03:35:14 AM »
Nice! but 2:06 old by Danger

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 03:46:33 AM »
OMG so awesome! ;D

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 03:56:05 AM »
Awesome :ninja:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 04:05:48 AM »
This was just wow all around. That finisher was nuts.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 05:12:48 AM »
jaw dropping year

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 05:14:23 AM »
Vice City usually doesn't interest me, but this was a very pleasant watch. I enjoy your stunting style a lot. Finisher was a superb idea! Opener I also liked a lot

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 05:41:19 AM »
VC SOLO OF THE YEAR 2020

Glad I could be a part of this mate. Now land those other spots and make Oceanview 2 B-)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 07:40:42 AM »
I've expected a lot, had many scenarios in my head ready for the final outcome but I gotta admit, this has turned out very differently than what I'd had in my head at first.

I must say at first that I really miss the part of having credits in it or an intro to sort of introduce the video. From my prespective, I've always hated boring intros with shitty voice acting and boring story not even closely related to the main part. However, in my last two or three project if you include Final Call, I tried to sort of give the video an intro that would make it anyhow a bit more entertaining to watch - which leads me to the point, that here I didn't really miss the intro or outro. It kinda reminded me of the videos Stevex and KM used to make, some of them had only old stunts in it, but I enjoyed the simplicity of pure stunting and this was exactly the case.

I love most of the stunts you've landed, obviously some felt like fillers, but honestly, there were very few of them and watching videos with mad perfect stunts only feels a bit boring after all, I like to see jumps that arent landed for pushing the limits, but for fun first of all. Therefore the video felt REAL, and that's what counts for me. I could point out the obvious, but we all know which stunts stood out, the legendary ideas nobody was able to pull out until this day and here you did. I consider this a very rememberable video and I'm so happy to be a part of it - thank you for the opportunity.

Some of you might not like the soundtrack, but in my opinion, it absolutely fits a stunt video. I felt like watching a WH video for a while which felt great. Thank you Krypton for the 3 minutes I will not regret but keep in my memory for quite a while.

You're one of my favourite VC stunters along with Max, Skuller and many others. Awesome video, Keep it up!

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 07:46:43 AM »
well done  :cheernutz:

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 08:41:50 AM »
OMG!!!

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2020, 08:45:05 AM »
You are a beast. I'd love to write down my thoughts in a review template.  :euro:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal