Author Topic: Need to see more shows like this one, check it out!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
Need to see more shows like this one, check it out!
« on: October 25, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
The name of the Show is Wilfred. EDIT: Found out the show had 2 versions, a US one and A UK one made in australia... Imma watch em both, after I finish the US one.

US

The story of Ryan (the actor is Frodo from Lord of the rings, forgot his real name), a depressed man who believes he is getting nowhere in his life and plans to kill himself. In the middle of his attempted suicide, he is asked to watch his neighbor's dog, Wilfred, but Ryan can only see Wilfred as a real person instead of a animal that everyone else sees. As they begin to bond more and become friends, Wilfred teaches Ryan a life lesson about people, love, and living.

This resume lacks a lot of information. Such as - Wilfred is a huge pot-head with an australian accent and a prankster. Also has a passive agressive sex relationship with his girlfriend... A giant teddy bear  :lol:

Here's a clip. And again.. I can't find anything that's not edited, un-cut and full. Kinda confusing one this is but better than nothing Wilfred y raffi.wmv

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! This is for those that don't wanna watch this show, but at least check out this compilation :P

Wilfred Funnies

Anyone with recommendations about shows that are funny that way? Last thing I want is shows like homeland that leave you stressed after each episode, like people don't get enough of that from their everyday activities.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:33:12 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Need to see more shows like this one, check it out!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 10:47:07 AM »
Haven't seen wilfred, but two shows that made me laugh lately was Red Dwarf and Archer  :jajaja:

Offline varial

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 11:20:21 AM »
I have some other shows to finish but I alreayd got my eye on this one.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 07:00:11 PM »
I've seen everything from both US and AUS, great shows.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal