Author Topic: Nomad Union - Ethos  (Read 10271 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Nomad Union - Ethos
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2014, 01:57:50 AM »
rechyyy is licensed to use Celldweller's music so his videos with it doesn't get taken down and he gets to generate revenue.

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2014, 05:47:05 AM »
What music would you suggest RedX? I'm just wondering, because almost every GTA V video seems to get hated on for the music at this stage. I'd love to see some hip-hop, and calm rock music.

I'd love to see that too.

Part of the reason I made a big deal out of it was that the soundtrack choice was left for the editor to decide. I think if all the people in the crew (who have experience with what kind of music is awesome for a stunting video) had agreed upon a song together, you would have come up with something way better than this.
People have complained about songs on every video though...whether the stunters chose it or the editor. Can't make everyone happy at the end of the day  :hmm:

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2014, 08:25:00 AM »
What music would you suggest RedX? I'm just wondering, because almost every GTA V video seems to get hated on for the music at this stage. I'd love to see some hip-hop, and calm rock music.

I'd love to see that too.

Part of the reason I made a big deal out of it was that the soundtrack choice was left for the editor to decide. I think if all the people in the crew (who have experience with what kind of music is awesome for a stunting video) had agreed upon a song together, you would have come up with something way better than this.
People have complained about songs on every video though...whether the stunters chose it or the editor. Can't make everyone happy at the end of the day  :hmm:

Agree with Nitro. There will be always one that will hate a montage for its music. Well for me, as long as the stunts synced with music, I guess its already fine. I mean like, not as if we're playing bieber music or some shit ass kpop in the montage xD

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2014, 10:38:03 AM »
that was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :blink:

Offline Ardie

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2014, 08:59:14 AM »
Darkstar, MxZ, Slayer and Taz :O Holy balls dudes, I'm amazed. The stunts I liked the most were 1:15 and 1:21. At 1:41 I was a bit scared that Slayer went and landed my spot but thank god he didn't :D

I didn't like the music so much but the stunts were awesome :) Good job! Can't wait to see more

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2014, 08:37:06 PM »
Slayer and Taz ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Also MxZ's double grind, :blink:

Fan-fucking-tastic video guys!! This one really kicked ass stunting wise.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2014, 07:47:01 AM »
Holy shit Lucas that double grind was fucking amazing. Awesome video guys, although the editing was lacking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal