Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1331435 times)

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #6945 on: October 21, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
Sounds like you're not fully satisfied with what you've achived or the life you live. I'm not sure, but I guess some travelling could heal your problem, getting some new experince I mean by that.
But sure it's not me making the decision.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6946 on: October 21, 2010, 01:57:12 PM »
I'm planning to do a lot of traveling the upcoming summer, that's part of why I'm working as much as I can now to save up a quite massive budget, but thanks for the tip anyway Dr. Sony-San :P

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6947 on: October 21, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »
I'm planning to do a lot of traveling the upcoming summer, that's part of why I'm working as much as I can now to save up a quite massive budget, but thanks for the tip anyway Dr. Sony-San :P
Do you still want to one day chase tornadoes in the US?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6948 on: October 21, 2010, 02:13:15 PM »
I still find the idea I had quite appealing, however I'm not sure whether I want to go all in on a big project and miss out on all the smaller things I also want to do.
It's not the chasing that attracts me though but it's taking pictures/shooting video of something extraordinary that I'd like to.
Whenever I see a great photo or a video of something extraordinary it's not the picture or the video that intrigues me the most, it's rather the journey there and being there as it happens that fascinates me.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6949 on: October 21, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »
I still find the idea I had quite appealing, however I'm not sure whether I want to go all in on a big project and miss out on all the smaller things I also want to do.
It's not the chasing that attracts me though but it's taking pictures/shooting video of something extraordinary that I'd like to.
Whenever I see a great photo or a video of something extraordinary it's not the picture or the video that intrigues me the most, it's rather the journey there and being there as it happens that fascinates me.
I'd love to just see one with my own eyes. I've been in my house when a very small and weak vortex went over my house. I'd love to see an F5 tornado though.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #6950 on: October 22, 2010, 08:55:24 AM »
So Daffy, why do you think you feel the need to stand out? I've been there but now I just kinda want to be like everyone else. I think its pretty interesting how everyone wants to be extraordinairily different and unusual and unique - arent we all in our little, secret, peculiar ways? Why does everyone need to look so different and seem so different? Just outta curiosity :)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6951 on: October 22, 2010, 09:30:56 AM »
It's not about looking different, it's about how that the usual life the average person lives does not appeal at all to me since it's so uneventful.
Most people got a couple of good stories about something that happened years ago and now they have fun once a year when they go on a cruise.
What the fuck kinda life is that.

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #6952 on: October 22, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »
I agree so much with that man! ^^

So WH, how are you all? :)

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
« Reply #6953 on: October 22, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »
Im great, I made a new friend.. His name is Flippa, hes a stunter

I also found 2 spots for the next WH vid :| Landing is another thing :cc_detective:

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6954 on: October 23, 2010, 05:03:21 AM »
I'm good! Looking forward to drink some beer and Jägermeister this evening :euro:

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #6955 on: October 23, 2010, 01:13:07 PM »
It's not about looking different, it's about how that the usual life the average person lives does not appeal at all to me since it's so uneventful.
Most people got a couple of good stories about something that happened years ago and now they have fun once a year when they go on a cruise.
What the fuck kinda life is that.

I wouldnt mind that life as long as its nice and comfy tbh.  Good amount of money, nice woman in my life.. New shoes once in while. Awesome.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6956 on: October 23, 2010, 03:56:13 PM »
Sounds hollow.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: October 23, 2010, 04:50:15 PM »
I dont need fancy cameras, constant travel or an interesting job to take journeys in my mind

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: October 23, 2010, 11:19:02 PM »
why am i not on the former member list and also daffy, did you let cdarmy into WH because you both like traps?

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: October 23, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal