Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1331035 times)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #5505 on: May 07, 2010, 06:34:15 PM »
well thats the answer right there, everybody is great lol.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: May 08, 2010, 02:48:17 AM »
I will tell it again that such a question you cant really anwser since its based on LUCK and a bit SKILLS.

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: May 08, 2010, 02:55:04 AM »
...let's not start that again.

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: May 08, 2010, 02:57:35 AM »
Well, you still need skills to get lucky  ;)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #5509 on: May 08, 2010, 03:02:05 AM »
The point was that I'm not interested in the stunts that are RAD->Bump->Land,
No

The point is that anyone does what he wants to do, not what you are interested in.

Genyus, you missed the point here I think. He was asking about who is handling his bike the best, and with that question he is not interested in the best RADS but more in the tricky combo's people pull off sometimes. To see how they handle their bikes in more technical stuff  ;)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: May 08, 2010, 03:21:37 AM »
No

The point is that anyone does what he wants to do, not what you are interested in.

Genyus, you missed the point here I think. He was asking about who is handling his bike the best, and with that question he is not interested in the best RADS but more in the tricky combo's people pull off sometimes. To see how they handle their bikes in more technical stuff  ;)
Oh lol, kinda did miss the point there. But I saw him in another topic posting something about '... does other stuff then those lame CSM's all the time' so I was just assuming it was that time again, sorry Red :P

and Fighter, please, that's an endless discussion which no-one is going to win.

WH: Since you took Mythic in, does that mean you are kind of having a short on Vice City stunters? Assuming that the next video would be SA, it would seem more logic that you took an SA stunter in, so you either have more SA stunters or the next vid is a VC one?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: May 08, 2010, 04:05:50 AM »
It means that we think Mythic is a alright dude we'd like to have in our crew.

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: May 08, 2010, 05:06:04 AM »
 :wub:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #5513 on: May 08, 2010, 05:54:53 AM »
How does it feel to be the crew that everybody talks about ? I've seen people in your section that just want to piss the hell out of you and people who are pretty nice in the way of behaviour. Also I've heard many people acussing you guys of modding. Do you see it as a reward to be so good that you guys are called modders or do you get annoyed by the fact people seem to know jack shit about stunting ?
Lotsa questions , lotsa answers please  :a-cheer:

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: May 08, 2010, 06:38:09 AM »
No

Oh lol, kinda did miss the point there. But I saw him in another topic posting something about '... does other stuff then those lame CSM's all the time' so I was just assuming it was that time again, sorry Red :P

and Fighter, please, that's an endless discussion which no-one is going to win.

WH: Since you took Mythic in, does that mean you are kind of having a short on Vice City stunters? Assuming that the next video would be SA, it would seem more logic that you took an SA stunter in, so you either have more SA stunters or the next vid is a VC one?
SA is a bad game  :)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: May 08, 2010, 07:45:25 AM »
How does it feel to be the crew that everybody talks about?
I honestly don't give it much thought but I do take pride in being a founder of it.

Do you see it as a reward to be so good that you guys are called modders or do you get annoyed by the fact people seem to know jack shit about stunting?
In the Norse times people couldn't explain lightning with science so they made up a tell about a God called Tor who had a hammer and every he were to strike with it, lightning would show up and that's how people explained thunder and lightning.
It's kinda the same people are doing when they can't imagine the possibility of seeing some of the stunts they see landed so instead of perhaps trying to figure it out they claim that it's modded.
I'm not directly annoyed by them but I do pity their stupid mediaeval mindset.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: May 08, 2010, 09:25:18 AM »
I would love to be called a modder, and I guess everyone in WH does, that just means we're just as good as modders

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: May 08, 2010, 09:36:28 AM »
I would love to be called a modder, and I guess everyone in WH does, that just means we're just as good as modders
I've been called a modder for some times by some fag(got)s :a-cheer:.

I wouldn't have come up with saying that ever :lol:.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5518 on: May 08, 2010, 09:42:42 AM »
It will get annoying after a while.  :ajaja:

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: May 08, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »
It will get annoying after a while.  :ajaja:

I've been called "modder" a lot of times and I always didn't care about these accusations, probably because I stunt 1st for myself (it's like a satisafaction when your solo is done :p), and then to share it with everyone. But I never took it like a such compliment  :lol:

To WH: What do you think about LEGALIZATION ???

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal