Author Topic: Evolve Stunting ''X'' GTA 5 Teamtage #10  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Marston5000

• Member of Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
Evolve Stunting ''X'' GTA 5 Teamtage #10
« on: October 02, 2018, 02:47:20 PM »
Our 10th Teamtage is finally out guys. :)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4dgy48dDPc

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve Stunting ''X'' GTA 5 Teamtage #10
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 04:36:47 PM »
Nice!

Offline Blaze Stunting

• i should be an uber driver
    • View Profile
    • My Channel
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 10:45:04 PM »
insane, i'd say its tied with aquarius for best v video 😎

also put it in the v videos thread aswell

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 06:11:00 AM »
Probably best V video I ever saw. Stunts to someone who doesn't stunt in V still look ridiculous compared to SA and VC but they seemed very stylish and I loved all the precs. Really enjoyed the soundtrack too.

Now editing. I've never been so conflicted about it before. On one hand it's pretty fucking amazing. Really nicely simplistic with beautiful camera works that allow the stunts to look good. Nothing too flashy. Loved 8:23 and 11:25 among other moments. I can't help but to feel how whenever it switiched to gta POV or close to POV the stunts felt much more impactful though. And when it switched back to admittedly pretty but 'filmy' shots it felt hollow. I wish there were more of those POVs. I know it's popular to make these V vids cinematic but I'm not sure it works for the format. It can be diffrent for V stunters but to me it doesn't quite work. It's still miles better than most V films because the camera works are pretty and informative but I couldn't shake that feeling. Anyways it was still super dope.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:41:52 PM »
I really liked it and in my eyes V stunting is evolving (place pun here) significantly. That wallride action from Masa is one of my favourite V stunts, and I loved those car dropbumps as they reminded me of SA stunting  :P That's why Lobbin topped this video in my opinion, as he usually does. His car stunts are just somehow appealing to me and he always delivers. I still don't like longass glide stuff no matter how tiniest tiny precisions are being landed. The editing felt like it was made by Beat, a bit experimental but it worked well with the stunts. Oh, and I loved the team stunts as well, great camera work on that round-the-stadium one!

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 04:32:29 AM »
Imma just copy and paste my comment from YouTube. :P
Fucking hell.. this video was purely amazing. The edit was fantastic, clearly Beat inspired, but hey, that's nothing but a compliment since it was done really well, great job Masa and Pengu. The stunts were incredible aswell, the MVP was Lobin in my eyes, every stunt was sick my guy, but I also really enjoyed Masa's crane stunt, Keg's wallride to precision at 10:02, Luan's precision and Pengu's backwards glide. Nonetheless I loved the creativity and the variety on the stunts throughout the whole video, so good job Evolve!

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 05:05:31 AM »
I liked Lobbin's airport bridge bump, really nice spot. Keg's Lazer precision was nice and clean, and I liked Masa's wallride to crane. On my first viewing the music direction wasn't to my liking. However, it makes X have its own character separate from other videos, which is important and has made it memorable. Good job everyone.

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 06:37:11 AM »
Amazing video, actually one of the few V videos I really like. It's ridiculous how perfectly most of the stunts were executed and how creative and thoughtful they were.
The editing fit very well; the atmosphere given by the soundtrack was appealing to me. Apart from the crazy flashes in some parts, which were very subtle compared to other videos, everything felt fluid and interesting.
Very well done guys.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal