Author Topic: Ask VR  (Read 186030 times)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask VR
« Reply #1260 on: November 18, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »
Come on, I sent him 6 new stunts 2 months ago when he needed to fill a minute gap (ok, they were to replace the shitty ones I sent first but whatever), he hasn't said anything since then, neither a beta.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 18, 2011, 12:09:45 PM »
Caio, do you miss CT?

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 18, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »
Kinda, CT was a good crew, although I prefer VR. I was kinda distant with some members there (Question and brandon), and when we did SIXTY3, apart from the editor, no one knew what was going on (wait... GREG?). Also, it  ended in a sad way. Me and Ruchy did a huge effort to keep it alive in 2009, Symmetry was great but our last video was a fail in my opinion. I miss the feeling of being in a crew for the first time though.

Online Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 18, 2011, 04:29:45 PM »
Caio: You've done a bunch of good solos, what one is your personal favorite?

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 18, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
Dissimilar, that was my first good solo, and I had a lot of fun doing the stunts for it. And, during the editing process, I also made some good friends that helped me a lot in the future, like THEFTman and Kingjad

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Board Mods
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #1265 on: November 18, 2011, 07:47:24 PM »
I like bananas.

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 19, 2011, 06:18:19 AM »
I like bananas.
I support Balu in his decision.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #1267 on: November 19, 2011, 07:42:41 AM »
Caio, do you miss CT?

Can I also answer yes to this? I am not in VR but well..  :unsure:

How's life Jay? We haven't talked in a long long time. I just found some .txt file with your notes in it on how to do that LS highbump of that bush  :lol: After you did some video that only included that stunt. (The watch this opener I think). Was quite cool to read. And afterwards I found the CT password.  :cc_detective:

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 19, 2011, 08:58:55 AM »
Sure you can :)

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 19, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
Caio, do you miss CT?

Can I also answer yes to this? I am not in VR but well..  :unsure:

How's life Jay? We haven't talked in a long long time. I just found some .txt file with your notes in it on how to do that LS highbump of that bush  :lol: After you did some video that only included that stunt. (The watch this opener I think). Was quite cool to read. And afterwards I found the CT password.  :cc_detective:
Hi Rainbow! How are you? Life's awesome man, right now I'm basically just working towards my trip to Australia, hoping to get there around the end of the year or early next year (Really wanted to be in Sydney for New Years for the fireworks). Today kind of sucks though because it's starting snowing, might be the last time I get to drive my car for a while :(. But I don't want to ruin it, and a Mustang isn't exactly an ideal winter car  :P. That being said it's better than my dads fucking truck that I have to use now which is about as controllable as an elephant on a unicycle in the snow :lol:.
Wait I wrote what?

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 19, 2011, 04:11:59 PM »
No, while your going round the final turn, lean out of your rads but
do't touch the ground, Then while quite close to the bump lean back
again not to rads bump to a high wheelie and
lean forward at the last second, it's still all about luck though- Cola

Sunday, 1st of february 2009.  :happy: You wrote that for me in some notepad (just copied the text including spelling fails : > ) because I didn't understand how the bump worked. I still don't anyway but that's my fault  :P

Mustangs are RWD's right? In that case far from ideal. You'll just get out of the corner backwards. You should borrow my dad's truck for a week. It will just go through 40cm of snow like a train  :lol: The mustang is yours? How much did you pay for that? Or is it some fancy new one from like from 2000-2011?

And Sydney is cool  :D Always wanted to go to Australia. I don't really know why because they have massive spiders but well.. I am great btw. Finishing school this year so then I can finally do the things I want and study whatever I want instead of languages and subjects I am far from interested in. Also had my 18th birthday exactly one week ago (well... -1.5 hours). So I had my first driving lesson and continued the progress on my car with my dad. It's almost running perfectly now.  :happy:

Forgot to ask.. why are you going to Australia? Just the fireworks? Or planning a bigger trip?

EDIT2:// Also important.. will you participate in the video discussed above?  :)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 04:14:57 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 19, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »

Sunday, 1st of february 2009.  :happy: You wrote that for me in some notepad (just copied the text including spelling fails : > ) because I didn't understand how the bump worked. I still don't anyway but that's my fault  :P

Mustangs are RWD's right? In that case far from ideal. You'll just get out of the corner backwards. You should borrow my dad's truck for a week. It will just go through 40cm of snow like a train  :lol: The mustang is yours? How much did you pay for that? Or is it some fancy new one from like from 2000-2011?

And Sydney is cool  :D Always wanted to go to Australia. I don't really know why because they have massive spiders but well.. I am great btw. Finishing school this year so then I can finally do the things I want and study whatever I want instead of languages and subjects I am far from interested in. Also had my 18th birthday exactly one week ago (well... -1.5 hours). So I had my first driving lesson and continued the progress on my car with my dad. It's almost running perfectly now.  :happy:

Forgot to ask.. why are you going to Australia? Just the fireworks? Or planning a bigger trip?

EDIT2:// Also important.. will you participate in the video discussed above?  :)
Haha thanks for keeping the spelling mistakes in, it's like talking to Thomas :lol:
Yeah it's rear wheel drive, and on high performance summer tires :P, which from practicing burnouts for drag racing are basically slicks now :lol:. It's more like skating than driving. Yeah a good truck would be nice, ours is as big as a train but handles like one off the rails too :lol:. Yeah it's mine, was pretty cheap, first car and all, it's a 1998.
That's awesome man happy birthday, 18 eh? What did you do to celebrate? Are you building a car with your dad? What kind of car? Still looking for deals myself or a turbocharger system to build onto my car with my dad, pretty pricy though and I'm saving for the trip.
Currently I'm planning to go for 6 months, could extend to a year.
No I wont be in the video :P.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 20, 2011, 08:25:57 AM »

TEXT
Haha thanks for keeping the spelling mistakes in, it's like talking to Thomas :lol:
Yeah it's rear wheel drive, and on high performance summer tires :P, which from practicing burnouts for drag racing are basically slicks now :lol:. It's more like skating than driving. Yeah a good truck would be nice, ours is as big as a train but handles like one off the rails too :lol:. Yeah it's mine, was pretty cheap, first car and all, it's a 1998.
That's awesome man happy birthday, 18 eh? What did you do to celebrate? Are you building a car with your dad? What kind of car? Still looking for deals myself or a turbocharger system to build onto my car with my dad, pretty pricy though and I'm saving for the trip.

Slicks in the snow on a RWD.. I can imagine the horror of an upcoming corner  :P And about celebrating my birthday, well, I am not really a "partyhardy" so I just invited like 10 friends over and had some beers and played some weird game I got from one of their parents. Which turned out to be pretty damn weird  :hmm: Also had a testweek so going to the nearest city and getting wasted was no option  :rolleyes:

And yes me and my dad are rebuilding it. It's a 1962 Land Rover Series IIa from the swiss army. Classic cars just rock. I always wanted to have a 1962 Impala or a 1969 Charger, but I don't have the money for that D=
Today we did alot of interior work so I can finally sit in it properly without rust under my ass. Painted tanco on every part of the frame to prevent new rust from coming and installed the seatbase again since it's just a couch you sit on and no individual seats. Looked up the 1998 Mustang btw. Alot better then those new-age Mustangs  :jajaja: Can't compete with the 60's version though, you know the Boss one  :) And yes, turbochargers are expensive.. could have told you that  ;)

Just some video to show you what kind of car I will have in a few months (The bodywork of mine is off so a picture of it won't do it justice  :lol:)

1959 Land Rover Series II

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 20, 2011, 01:34:18 PM »

TEXT

Slicks in the snow on a RWD.. I can imagine the horror of an upcoming corner  :P And about celebrating my birthday, well, I am not really a "partyhardy" so I just invited like 10 friends over and had some beers and played some weird game I got from one of their parents. Which turned out to be pretty damn weird  :hmm: Also had a testweek so going to the nearest city and getting wasted was no option  :rolleyes:

And yes me and my dad are rebuilding it. It's a 1962 Land Rover Series IIa from the swiss army. Classic cars just rock. I always wanted to have a 1962 Impala or a 1969 Charger, but I don't have the money for that D=
Today we did alot of interior work so I can finally sit in it properly without rust under my ass. Painted tanco on every part of the frame to prevent new rust from coming and installed the seatbase again since it's just a couch you sit on and no individual seats. Looked up the 1998 Mustang btw. Alot better then those new-age Mustangs  :jajaja: Can't compete with the 60's version though, you know the Boss one  :) And yes, turbochargers are expensive.. could have told you that  ;)

Just some video to show you what kind of car I will have in a few months (The bodywork of mine is off so a picture of it won't do it justice  :lol:)

1959 Land Rover Series II
:lol: Yeah, like the scariest drift of your life :P. Ah sounds cool man, probably similar to my 18th, except the weird games part :P Although I did get pretty drunk and start singing Katy Perry and gave everyone a little private concert which was kinda weird(or really hot), what was the game?
That's awesome man, would love to build a car with my dad, he used to be a huge car fan, took lots of racing lessons, had a 88 or something turbo Lotus Esprit and did a lot of bike racing, would have to ask what the names of the bikes were. But he kinda lost interest which is why it pisses him off since I got the Mustang that cars are all I want to talk about :lol:.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the newer Mustangs ether, the new 2011 5.0 is alright though. Still though the dream Mustang has gotta be a 03/04 Cobra :wub:.
Haha yeah would love a 60's Mustang or Camaro or something, would be great.
Be sure to post some project pictures man, as well as the final product when you're done :happy:.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 20, 2011, 02:12:11 PM »
I'll hit you up on MSN sometime to show you some of the pics.  :) Don't want to spam the VR section with in dept car talk. And the pictures are quite large and not yet taken.. which could be a small problem.  :P Shame your dad lost interest in cars/bikes. It's like the only thing my dad can think about except for food and ice skating.

And I already had the scariest drift of my life.. so can I drive that Mustang of yours?  :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal