Author Topic: VC Throwback  (Read 6549 times)

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
VC Throwback
« on: November 09, 2020, 12:16:07 AM »
VICE CITY THROWBACK

Hello guys! I am so proud to present to you the collab I organized few months ago that is "VC Throwback" which is inspired by Diaz's San Andreas Throwback in 2014. I have never expected this collaboration to be this big though, I have never experience organizing a big collab other than the japanese/taiwanese collab I made back in the days that still laying in the corner.

These stunts, these people behind this collaboration was a gem for me. this will be a tribute for our pioneers and people who inspired and motivate us over the years! I tried to contact everyone I know, but some didn't have time or long lost, I wish the best for them!, But I'm still happy to that still I manage to hook some old stunters.

For the stunts, everything is used! if you think there is a stunt missing of yours, It must be on the 1 part that I cut! sorry for that. again 1 part has been cut and it's 5 minutes video

The editing didn't really quite goes to what I expected due to a short time and this what not actually my vision but if ever I could achieve what my vision is that it would take me many more months (I will release some of my vision in beta soon). due to a personal work conflicting this project, I ended up inviting "Ezraph" which is I didn't regret due to his editing talent. This boy really blow my mind and reminds of Max editing but on fire yo! thanks man for holding my back.

EDITOR
Lex
Ezraph

STUNTERS
Aries, ARS, Blaze, Dannye, DeathCobra, Ezraph, Faiz, Fighter, Haywire, Hedgehog, Khaimyk, KingJad, Krypton, Lex, Max, Morbidxxx, Nem, Puzzle, Rainbow, Sheeptea, Silw, SkilZ, Skuller, Smut, Sport, wviMis, Xtramus, ZeRo

STREAMING
YouTube

DOWNLOAD
MEGA.NZ 1080P-H.265

Soundtrack
Tatsuro Yamashita - Magic Ways
Potsu - jsut friends
Omniac - the walls are breathing
Switchfoot - Mess of me

Also special thanks to
Nem - for being a boss and forcing me to work, which is without him this could be a impossible collab but no XDD! thanks man, I love you! stay the best for me! :wub:
Ezraph - for helping me editing the 3rd part which is the best part in the collab! ure the man in your area!
Diaz - for the inspiration and original creator of Throwback Series
Hedgehog - for being a good friend and very kind and supported guy!

There's still more that I have to thanks! if you think you must be, then you are! probably everyone here! :wub:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 05:13:48 AM by Lex »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: VC Throwback
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:11:05 AM »
great vid, liked the editing alot.

Good job for re-landing those stents.
Espsecially;
-Krypton you rocked this video, gratz on the watergap which is haf and the blue-whiteroof p2b which is a bitch.
-Sport for relanding that bump in SAiVC from BK.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 02:51:07 AM »
Shoutouts from me:

Sorcery for sending me the freeplay, MTS for the modded freeplay and Lex because I want to help him just because the replay count is about 90. He hit me up on Discord for my help on some things :D
Would do a review...

EDIT: I forgot something and it's for Khaimyk, I had to use his PCJ and tommy skin that I made for him as like a gift, bruh I should have used his instead
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:04:02 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 02:53:44 AM »
 Worth the wait !!!!!!!  ,Krypton and SkilZ owned !!!! hahaha ! i liked the chilling editing , cam angles are cool , good job you both, had some good times while watching it !!!
fun fact : my stunt SAIVC ramp to bonk to roof at 1:18 was been done while i was came that map to recording Comtaminated xD, that will be my only stunt in SAIVC

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 03:25:04 AM »
my stunt SAIVC ramp to bonk to roof at 1:18 was been done while i was came that map to recording Comtaminated xD, that will be my only stunt in SAIVC
which makes me think i have never landed a stunt in SAIVC for a long time
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:31:45 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 03:30:33 AM »
I blew it by not sending anything, but in the end it was for the best, seeing how the video is way too long.  :lol: With that being said, I still fully enjoyed it, especially the part with the Tobacco track. The editing was a little rough around the edges at some points, but it didn't detract from how enjoyable it was to watch for me.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 03:32:21 AM »
When I opened the stream link it said 16 minutes so I expected a long intro/outro but nooooooooope. Awesome  :jajaja: If you had told me beforehand that there would be a 11+ minute gap between my two stunts I would've called bullshit  :lol:

Very enjoyable video! Great atmosphere and editing, although for some parts the resolution or quality was a bit weird. And removing stuff like water droplets or using the correct .dff for PCJs so they don't get fully white brake disks are kind of hard to see when the rest of the editing and such was so nice. Great selection of music also.

Stunting wise Krypton seems to really enjoy quarantine so that we can enjoy it a tiny bit more as well! Can you tell me if you just leaned forwards into the ledge on the opener or did you pull back at the last split second? Leaned forwards right?  :ninja: Also Lex for landing Daffy's dropbump (prefinisher in both Plague and this, good choice for that spot  :cc_detective:), Morbid for the Werewolf bike grab, Hedgehog for the nice execution of that boost at 6:09 (very spinny and flippy), Zero for the nice 180 execution on Caio's doublegrind (and just now noticed it says Zero behind your front wheel), Morbid for the green roof BSM because it looked nice with the flame spins and also Skilz in general for landing very nice classics.

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 03:49:34 AM »
I still fully enjoyed it, especially the part with the Tobacco track.
The fact is it's not a TOBACCO track.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:33:33 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 03:53:58 AM »
I blew it by not sending anything, but in the end it was for the best, seeing how the video is way too long.  :lol: With that being said, I still fully enjoyed it, especially the part with the Tobacco track. The editing was a little rough around the edges at some points, but it didn't detract from how enjoyable it was to watch for me.
The fact is it's not a TOBACCO track.
shows how much I know.  :lol:

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 04:18:32 AM »
Damn, cool vid here.
I really enjoy this edit with flying camera angels.
Thanks to my bad memory because I saw some stunts like the first time.
Liked the most: Morbidxxx's vc grab (nice sky replace, noticed this only during the second viewing of the video  :lol:), Krypton's lc rotating2grind, Ezraph's sanchez grab on the beach, Dannye's cool flips2grind van stunt, Kingjad's rhino double flip2grind, Hedgehog's taxi boost with cool rotation at the end, Skuller's vc csm prec, Rainbow's saivc grind with cool backwards stoppie at the end  :lol:, Hedgehog's cool fbi bump to wallride and landing.

Thank you for this collab, nice to be a part of it.

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 04:26:36 AM »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 04:37:58 AM »
Sorry guys, I failed to give you a excellent edit I have never expected this collab to be this big but instead I still take the job to give you atleast a video to watch, and I would like to thanks ezraph for being the most valuable person in the collab!  :wub: thanks buddy, you did an excellent job

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 04:38:35 AM »
Enjoyable watch, bunch of good stuff in there and it was nice to see some old names again. Personally I liked the 2nd/3rd parts the most; good vibes, some really cool angles and nice editing. Definitely some oddities with it though as previously mentioned - how the fuck did morbidxxx's first stunt end up with my purple PCJ which I never sent to this collab nor do I think I ever sent it to anyone in general  :lol:

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 04:45:51 AM »
Sorry guys, I failed to give you a excellent edit I have never expected this collab to be this big but instead I still take the job to give you atleast a video to watch, and I would like to thanks ezraph for being the most valuable person in the collab!  :wub: thanks buddy, you did an excellent job
It's aight, I didn't care if there's some errors
Thanks dawg, you're the shit :D

Definitely some oddities with it though as previously mentioned - how the fuck did morbidxxx's first stunt end up with my purple PCJ which I never sent to this collab nor do I think I ever sent it to anyone in general  :lol:

I also noticed Faiz's SAIVC stunt doesn't show his tommy skin but mine shows it, or my sanchez stunt in the 1st part uses morbid's instead of my yellow one. It's kinda rushed during recording XDD but it's still a great video my CC on my part doesn't show your pourpel it shows reid insteid XDD
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:51:17 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 05:02:21 AM »
It's aight, I didn't care if there's some errors
Thanks dawg, you're the shit :D

Definitely some oddities with it though as previously mentioned - how the fuck did morbidxxx's first stunt end up with my purple PCJ which I never sent to this collab nor do I think I ever sent it to anyone in general  :lol:

I also noticed Faiz's SAIVC stunt doesn't show his tommy skin but mine shows it, or my sanchez stunt in the 1st part uses morbid's instead of my yellow one. It's kinda rushed during recording XDD but it's still a great video my CC on my part doesn't show your pourpel it shows reid insteid XDD

Thanks man! I hope the gift arrive sooner than expected in the shopee!

Let me talk about the edit for a while  :wub:

I got more than 90 stunts but It didn't bother me editing the whole thing, but some unexpected workload surprised me in the door that made the collab progress slowly, tho I still consider it moderately.

I ended up textiing in discord ezraph if he can atleast work on a 1 part and he did, he did a really great job of it.

This was not the vision I have for editing, It was supposed to be an Art balance and Stunting wise same as this
https://youtu.be/P4OVw608DjE I did months ago on "GERi" with this collab fiirst part vibes.

I still hope that you enjoyed this project! I'm up for another sequel with surely more improvements.

while making this collab I realized that managing really sucks and annoying, especially when you are going to start recording and installing skins unlike San Andreas which is 5x more easier.

again, I'm up for another sequel with surely more improvements. (I hope next year)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal