Author Topic: Tips & Tricks (Outdated)  (Read 77408 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Tips, tricks, techniques...
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 10:00:20 AM »
It wasn't that good tbh, I've seen a lot better. Except what we do actually take some time to get done, so be patient and you will see  :cc_detective:

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 10:49:58 AM »
but he is actually able to release something

Better to release the best console video of all time

ive already seen you releasing best flying sa video, best samp video, best IV video, best eflc video, best oldschool video, best hydra video, best solo and shit. do more, talk less

Offline Smut

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »
Sorry for the double post, but if anyone's trying a very obvious ramp to tower, please stop because I've just landed it :ninja:
Well this one got me interested, so I've also tried :3 Landed it with Adder, main problem: overflying it :D

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 11:07:27 AM »
Sorry for the double post, but if anyone's trying a very obvious ramp to tower, please stop because I've just landed it :ninja:
Well this one got me interested, so I've also tried :3 Landed it with Adder, main problem: overflying it :D

Apparently a few others have landed it too :(. I landed it with the Entity XF on the 21st September about half way through the day.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I've just landed an awesome precision, and while doing it I've managed  to confirm some thoughts that I've been having for a while. You gain a significant amount of extra height and distance if you lean back in the air (ie. doing a backflip). We're talking about potential gains of up to 60-80ft at max speed :o. If you bump and stay straight in the air, gravity will pull you down much more quickly than if you're pulling a backflip. I've used this to land a bump that I previously thought was impossible (and actually was without holding lean back in the air).

Also, I have a few other general tips (obvious ones, but they have yet to be mentioned). In GTA V, never lean forwards into a bump unless you're specifically trying to gain less height (double bumps, other specific situations). Do a high wheelie into a medium sized ledge for maximum height, as opposed to the lean forwards method (VC, SA, IV). I would tell you more about wallrides, but I've done a few things with them that are too sick to spoil :ninja:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:51:43 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »
Interesting about the leaning back / backflipping in the air, is it the act of pulling down on the left stick or just having your bike aim towards the sky? is it just with bikes? also you'll have to show me those wallrides in MP when it goes live, I have a spot I was trying :D.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:16:22 AM by SlayerUK »

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2013, 04:28:16 AM »
Nice find SS i think we should do that method but backflip is kinda hard in small airtime that i see now
but i still didnt understand about speed method i just wheelie first then leaning forward..

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2013, 04:39:11 AM »
Invincibility cheat code NOW AVAILABLE:

PS3: Right X right left right R1 right left X triangle

Xbox: Right A right left right RB right left A Y

Note: It only works for 5 minutes but who cares^^

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2013, 05:18:01 AM »
Interesting about the leaning back / backflipping in the air, is it the act of pulling down on the left stick or just having your bike aim towards the sky? is it just with bikes? also you'll have to show me those wallrides in MP when it goes live, I have a spot I was trying :D.

It's the act of pulling on the left stick, it works even when your facing upside down in the backflip :ajaja:. Only works with motorbikes and bicycles, but you can slow down in the air with a car by doing handbrake turn spins. Wallrides are amazing, you will see :P. You probably tried one of my spots, I think I'll send you a private clip.

Nice find SS i think we should do that method but backflip is kinda hard in small airtime that i see now
but i still didnt understand about speed method i just wheelie first then leaning forward..

You don't have to do a full backflip, you're just following the motion. Without giving away what I've landed, if I did a full backflip I'd actually overshoot the precision that I was going for. So I held lean back in the air, got about 4/10 of the way through the backflip, and then leaned forwards to slow down in the air for the precision. You gain more height and distance from leaning back, and can then lessen your height/distance in the air by leaning forwards.

Invincibility cheat code NOW AVAILABLE:

PS3: Right X right left right R1 right left X triangle

Xbox: Right A right left right RB right left A Y

Note: It only works for 5 minutes but who cares^^

Thanks :D. I'm not sure if I even want to use it now that I've landed so many stunts without even using a spawning cheat :lol:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:25:17 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2013, 06:00:25 AM »
YEss, finally all the cheats have been found, now I can really start trying my spots, and props to you for landing so many without SS xD.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2013, 06:02:12 AM »
YEss, finally all the cheats have been found, now I can really start trying my spots, and props to you for landing so many without SS xD.

The amount of times I've died in this game must be higher than anyone else in the entire galaxy :lol:. I'm tempted to use this, but maybe for the next video. I've gone so far without it that it feels pure and right to stay without it for now :P

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2013, 07:00:55 AM »
I guess that explains how I managed to do that watergap  :euro:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2013, 07:28:01 AM »
That is shit compared to what I've landed. :cc_detective:

Stop bragging here like you are going to release them.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2013, 01:12:17 PM »
You gain a significant amount of extra height and distance if you lean back in the air (ie. doing a backflip). We're talking about potential gains of up to 60-80ft at max speed :o. If you bump and stay straight in the air, gravity will pull you down much more quickly than if you're pulling a backflip. I've used this to land a bump that I previously thought was impossible (and actually was without holding lean back in the air).
This is probably the best discovery yet, I've been trying a stunt that I couldn't reach at all. With this shit I almost overflew it. Man, the difference is massive. Thanks  :mellow:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2013, 03:50:01 PM »
This is probably the best discovery yet, I've been trying a stunt that I couldn't reach at all. With this shit I almost overflew it. Man, the difference is massive. Thanks  :mellow:

Dr.Dre+Snoop Dogg-Ain't Nothing But A G Thang

By the way, someone previously mentioned that while driving cars, using the slow motion ability actually gives you an acceleration boost. I think that I said they were wrong, but I've just realised that they were actually right :lol:. Turn slow motion on and off while driving in a car, and you will boost to max speed very quickly :P. I assume the same applies to bikes, haven't tested it yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal