Author Topic: Death Sauna  (Read 3723 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Death Sauna
« on: August 02, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
I'm presenting you a duo between JustCaus3 & Sheikah called Death Saune. This video wasn't meaned to be something special so i did the edit really fast but the song isnspired me a lot so that's why i think it turend out very good. Enjoy!
Death Sauna
!You better download it it's only 126mb cuz the YouTube version seems to be REALLY unsynced!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:06:05 PM by Skuller »

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
Re: Death Sauna
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 11:50:42 AM »
I expect something epic :euro:

e: Some oldies here and there but overall it was great, goob job skuller :P
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:54:49 AM by MaxXx »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »
Enjoyable video, jc's bsm at vc was my fav. I've seen loads of old though. gj to you guys.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »
JC's stunts are amazing, lovely executions bra. Also you improved on editing Skuller, yet again you made me like this video! You just need to calm down a bit, like I know you had to make something brutal for this song, but I see some parts like fast as hell and some weird effects that don't really fit, but keep up the good work man :3

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 11:56:30 AM »
To make things clear, it's a fun duo, so nothing serious  :P Watching..

The atmosphere you made Skuller is something really amazing, big props to you  :ajaja: It's one of those videos where the editing compensates the stunts, which are nothing special.  :lol: Once again great job Skuller, you couldn't have done it better.

Also, the stunt at 1:00 would be really nice if someone would bother landing the prec after the grind  :P And the stunt at 1:15, I bailed but I executed the grinds perfectly imo so I just let it slide.  :ninja:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:05:49 PM by JustCaus3 »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
I pointed out those two important things, it wasn't a serious video and i edited it really fast and Ltab plz man i don't really liked any edit from you so i don't need someone to tell me what to do, you're overall good editor but not the one to speak.

Offline Reaper

• Skyforger
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »
Oh shit, now everytime I go to the sauna I'm gonna think of this video.   :(

It's good for a fun video, liked JC's stuff. Soundtrack was kinda meh.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 12:39:16 PM »
Instantly thought of JC when I saw the name. And I was right.  :lol:
Awesome video, Herb surprised me with bigairs, never seen something like that from you, I think. Isak, your bsm's were epic. And the editing fitted well with the song choice.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »
Epic video name :ajaja:
This song and these stunts doesn't fit together at all imo.

Looks really fun guys, good work.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 12:47:41 PM »
This song and these stunts doesn't fit together at all imo.
Thanks and i know but Sheikah choosed it and since i liked it a lot i tryed to do my best on it.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 01:02:24 PM »
Ltab plz man i don't really liked any edit from you so i don't need someone to tell me what to do, you're overall good editor but not the one to speak.

LOL, dude I won't really start going offtopic and arguing about it, but..

The sentence "I don't really liked any edit from you" it's a really vague one, you can dislike my style of editing, or the way I work like. But one thing is sure that I'm not really that bad editor to not even saying a word about an editing I've seen (plus I highly doubt you have seen me on my best since you don't really seem to keep an eye on every vid I make, you are totally welcome to my channel any time you want) and I'm free to tell you my opinion. You can't tell me to be quiet just because I'm giving you a bit of constructive criticism, or do you want someone to ass lick you on every video and not telling you the truth? That's the way that someone learns dude, I wasn't even being that mean on my comment, I just pointed out my dislikes.
I thought you weren't the kind of guy who doesn't accept criticism, atleast not from someone who do edits and have a bit of notion about the deal. I of course can see you not accepting it from someone who has never edited for real.

Once again, I'm trying to be the badass guy who's throwing shit towards you because of nothing, I just wanted to clarify stuff, bye.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »
Oh no please i won't read it :D better keep it for yourself.

Edit: Anyways i had the time so i readed it and i will say that i'm pretty sure you based your opinion on the YT version wich was shit but i don't care i won't ever waste my time again to write this but listen, i don't care about anyone here and i don't want ass lickers but telling me what to do everytime i release an edit is so boring, i have my own mind so i don't need your stupid ideas cuz i simply started long time before you and i don't care if you trust me or not. About your edits i can say that your quality is disgusting, my interest is gone when i see it so i don't care about other effects and creative things bla bla...if you can't do better one than simply gtfo cuz this is hilarious. One one last thing i always wanted to say but i guess here's the right moment - you're such a stupid simple guy like most the guys here who are ruining this place (thought it can't be more ruined) and things would have been way better if you stopped after my comment wich is totally right but noo you won't be ok if you don't write you love letters wich are the same every fucking time so i wouldn't mind to shit on your face if i see you in real life so keep that in mind :happy: and from now on any other words from you i will see like more and more shits and my answer for them will always be Bogs Binny.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:16:07 PM by Skuller »

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 01:39:23 PM »
dio porco dio, this was an enjoyable pretty nice video, really loved everything!

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »
The edit was fucking perfect for me, happy to see more good editors from Bulgaria :) for the stunts they were better than I expected really liked JC3 car combos and some stunts from Sheikah :a-cheer: overall pretty enjoyable :P

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
nice duo there guys  :P I liked most 1:25, 0:56 and the finisher  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal