Author Topic: Impossible is nothing  (Read 23895 times)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is nothing
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2021, 04:14:18 PM »
my opinion on vice city stuff might not be very useful or worth anything, but i will comment anyway. this was sick. there were like 3-4 stunts that felt like fillers compared to the rest, but apart from that every stunt was brutal.

this is clearly one of the best vice city solos ever, but it does not beat barney's homunculus or decerto by fckr (no idea if that's clean, since some people said it's modded). your stuff was just a little too less stylish to keep up with them, but that is just my own opinion and this is still better than anything that has been released the last few years.

one thing i completely disliked is the fact that this video seems to be used to prove that the stunting here is better than barneys. i might have missed the joke, but this is completely unnecessary showing off. the stunts alone should speak for themselves.

+1 for this
looks like i need invent new method, double bump from double heads

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2021, 04:38:58 AM »
SO overwhelmingly overwhelming... GOSH!

Offline Conatus

• Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2021, 03:33:15 AM »
AllBeast, here offers us his best video edited by Bixel. This video had reached such a frenzied pace that stunts seem more spectacular, which highlights impressive stunts that match well with effects used. The music, which is certainly a safe bet, adapts perfectly to the video and the desired vibes. Stunts was great despite the lack of variety, too much grinds for my taste. Like many, my favorite is the tank ring grind.

Great job to AllBeast and Bixel. Thanks for pushing the limits of current stunting.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 03:37:15 AM by Conatus »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2021, 12:22:39 PM »
Main
0:09-0:17 PCJ PSM 2 GRIND 2 AIRGRABP: Didnt like the grab
0:18-0:33 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 GRIND: Nice find, liked this alot. gj
0:34-0:43 PCJ BSM 2 ROOF: Great bsm, had this spot in mind. Good job nailing this.
0:44-0:50 PCJ BONK 2 GRIND 2 GRIND: Sick stunt! Nonetheless great stunt.
0:51-0:57 PCJ BONK 2 GRIND 2 GRIND 2 AIRGRAB: Nice you did the double grend, didnt like the grab.
0:58-1:06 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 GRIND: Great double grind, wasnt this old btw?
1:07-1:22 TAXI BOOST 2 BOOST 2 PRECISION: Sick boost, liked this one
1:23-1:38 PCJ GRIND 2 EXPLOSION 2 GRIND: Sick stunt again! Took awhile i guess!
1:39-1:54 PCJ PALM BUMP 2 GRIND: Awesome, hard as fuck. Good job finishing the wall
1:55-2:03 PCJ DOUBLE BUMP 2 ROOF: NNice, had (as everyone) this spot for ages in my head, didnt try it. gj
2:04-2:11 PCJ FIRE GRIND 2 GRIND: if new, good job.
2:12-2:37 TANK BUMP 2 GRIND: Legendary stunt from now. Sick idea and execution
2:38-3:00 PCJ BUMP 2 BONK 2 GRIND 2 BACKWARD GRIND: probably hard, didnt like the stunt tho
3:01-3:12 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 GRIND 2 GRIND: Great stunt, liked the execution!
3:13-3:24 TAXI BOOST 2 ROOM: meh
3:25-3:41 PCJ BUMP 2 GRIND 2 BUMP 2 GRIND: below your standards :D didnt like it
3:42-3:50 PCJ KINGJAD IN FIRE GRIND 2 GRIND: meh
3:51-4:00 PCJ WALLRIDE 2 BILLBOARD: Good job landing it too, wasnt that hard tho
4:01-4:12 PCJ RAMP 2 GRIND 2 CSM 2 GRIND: Best stunt from the video for me, great fucking job getting this done. Have thought about it, but never tried becasue i will probably fail
4:13-4:23 PCJ RAMP 2 GRIND: Didnt like it
4:25-4:47 PCJ RAMP 2 RAMP 2 PRECISION: feels random for me.
4:48-5:01 PCJ RAMP 2 BUMP 2 ROOF: Great spot and landing
5:02-5:20 PCJ TANK BUMP 2 ROOF: Good job sticking to this stunt, I have been close many times. Didnt impress me as much as the tank grind and the ramp 2 double grind

Stunts: 8/10

Editing: Good, didnt like the song

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2021, 04:08:59 AM »
It's lit!  :ninja:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2021, 11:09:27 AM »
Watched this video days ago while being high as fuck and it was so - I wanted to find a word for it first but now I really cant - and I couldn't even write a comment either.
Now I am high again, but this time I will write my thoughts about stuff and this video because it deserves it in my opinion.

Back in the days when at least myself, but I guess most of us took this shit seriously you released a solo called Annihilation which was one of the first videos that inspired me to start VC stunting. I even wanted to do a remake and I was stunging for it for months but obviously I never managed to finish it because I have never been that good. Heck we didn't even get to know each other ever but that is because of your personality I think. You had a clear and strong vision and you were promoting yourself as "hello there, here is a solo video I made that beats Barney come look at it" and you were - correct me if I am wrong on this one - demolished by the community where it clearly was an outstanding solo video of that time. It proved that you are at the top of those guys who take this ancient video game to a whole new level. Now after that I admittedly didn't follow your carreer, but I think you hadn't pull anything that proved my vision.

And here we are, basically at the end of this video game's capability, because you probably maxed it out. Landing the finisher obviously proves that I am right. I am not gonna do a reaction video or write a full review, because I am too lazy and I don't really care about this anymore but those are just my thoughts. Obviously this is not a perfect video because I genuinely think it has some fillers, but god damn, the tank grind, and the LC park double ramp 2 precision are probably the cleanest, sickest, best executed stunts I have seen in the past 10 years, as well as the ramp 2 double grind using the explosion which is just beyond most of our creativity.

I read through the first 4 or 5 pages of the comment section and I was a little bit shocked, then I realized this community will probably never change even though we got a lot older. And I repeat, A LOT OLDER. I simply don't have the lifestyle of being able to open a single video game even when I have a lot of free time.

That being said, and if anyone read it this way through, I just wanted to say that this video brought out this comment from me which is huge because not a single one was able to do it in the last 10 years. Even though seing ZeRo releasing probably the same level of video recently was the most warming moment for me and the Hungarian stunting community, if such thing still exists, it surely did once upon. I didn't even write a detailed comment on that video just because how little I care about this anymore.
By the way I had a best of video edited a year ago by a guy who was kind enough to do it for me, but I didn't even release it.

Sorry for bringing too much personal stuff into this comment, but I guess watching a video and having feelings released from the watcher's mind is not a bad thing at all.
Cheers.

oh and Ps. I was suprised by most of you mentioning Monolith as the best solo video of all time. When did this become a fact? :ninja:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2021, 11:18:37 AM »
Watched this video days ago while being high as fuck and it was so - I wanted to find a word for it first but now I really cant - and I couldn't even write a comment either.
Now I am high again, but this time I will write my thoughts about stuff and this video because it deserves it in my opinion.

Back in the days when at least myself, but I guess most of us took this shit seriously you released a solo called Annihilation which was one of the first videos that inspired me to start VC stunting. I even wanted to do a remake and I was stunging for it for months but obviously I never managed to finish it because I have never been that good. Heck we didn't even get to know each other ever but that is because of your personality I think. You had a clear and strong vision and you were promoting yourself as "hello there, here is a solo video I made that beats Barney come look at it" and you were - correct me if I am wrong on this one - demolished by the community where it clearly was an outstanding solo video of that time. It proved that you are at the top of those guys who take this ancient video game to a whole new level. Now after that I admittedly didn't follow your carreer, but I think you hadn't pull anything that proved my vision.

And here we are, basically at the end of this video game's capability, because you probably maxed it out. Landing the finisher obviously proves that I am right. I am not gonna do a reaction video or write a full review, because I am too lazy and I don't really care about this anymore but those are just my thoughts. Obviously this is not a perfect video because I genuinely think it has some fillers, but god damn, the tank grind, and the LC park double ramp 2 precision are probably the cleanest, sickest, best executed stunts I have seen in the past 10 years, as well as the ramp 2 double grind using the explosion which is just beyond most of our creativity.

I read through the first 4 or 5 pages of the comment section and I was a little bit shocked, then I realized this community will probably never change even though we got a lot older. And I repeat, A LOT OLDER. I simply don't have the lifestyle of being able to open a single video game even when I have a lot of free time.

That being said, and if anyone read it this way through, I just wanted to say that this video brought out this comment from me which is huge because not a single one was able to do it in the last 10 years. Even though seing ZeRo releasing probably the same level of video recently was the most warming moment for me and the Hungarian stunting community, if such thing still exists, it surely did once upon. I didn't even write a detailed comment on that video just because how little I care about this anymore.
By the way I had a best of video edited a year ago by a guy who was kind enough to do it for me, but I didn't even release it.

Sorry for bringing too much personal stuff into this comment, but I guess watching a video and having feelings released from the watcher's mind is not a bad thing at all.
Cheers.

oh and Ps. I was suprised by most of you mentioning Monolith as the best solo video of all time. When did this become a fact? :ninja:
thank you, maybe one day someone can push limit a bit more

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2021, 06:04:56 PM »
I've not read anything of what anyone else has said nor was I aware that this had been released. Anyways aside from my ears bleeding from that singer swallowing the microphone lol :lol: All I gotta say is that the stunts in this video were top notch quality, I really did enjoy them. I literally laughed out loud during the tank upside down grind on the ring. That was just fucking fantastic!

When it came to the grinds in this video I thought they were all really explosive...literally you made shit blow up lol. That was very creative. 

Hey man even if you seem like a dick from time to time, that was a fun video to watch so props for making it entertaining. I've tried that finisher myself (the one barney bailed on) and its a bitch.

but FFS pick a better song next time! lol i kid...i kid

P.S..wtf was that interior in VC? has that always been there? I don't wanna turn VC on to find out...

Offline I0000days

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2021, 07:28:09 AM »
I don't get it. You're claiming you're better than / as good as Barney or something? Cars stuck in fences won't make your grinds any less boring, sorry. Barney doesn't stuck cars and tanks behind every bump to feel like a man. Also your precision landings are random as fuck. You jumped over an entire park just to land on a fence? You have got to be kidding me... You're 5 years behind where Barney was 5 years ago. Other than that, a decent above average stunt collection you got there!  ;D

Also, the music is trash. The dynamic range of that song is so low it sounds pleasant to my ears, like a pop song. Choose an album next time that has an average DR of more than 7 - https://dr.loudness-war.info/album/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 07:42:51 AM by I0000days »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2021, 09:10:04 AM »
P.S..wtf was that interior in VC? has that always been there? I don't wanna turn VC on to find out...
yes, but without Barney's head of course

I don't get it. You're claiming you're better than / as good as Barney or something? Cars stuck in fences won't make your grinds any less boring, sorry. Barney doesn't stuck cars and tanks behind every bump to feel like a man. Also your precision landings are random as fuck. You jumped over an entire park just to land on a fence? You have got to be kidding me... You're 5 years behind where Barney was 5 years ago. Other than that, a decent above average stunt collection you got there!  ;D

Also, the music is trash. The dynamic range of that song is so low it sounds pleasant to my ears, like a pop song. Choose an album next time that has an average DR of more than 7 - https://dr.loudness-war.info/album/
wow, what a nice comment, i have only two question for you. First from what time you started sucking Barney's dick?
Second, who the fuck are you?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:12:03 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2021, 09:17:37 AM »

wow, what a nice comment, i have only two question for you. First from what time you started sucking Barney's dick?

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2021, 09:23:31 AM »

I knew that only the person who modded his tricks, can honestly evaluate my solo

Offline I0000days

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2021, 11:09:18 AM »
I knew that only the person who modded his tricks, can honestly evaluate my solo

Yes, I have modded about 27% of my "tricks", also, that happened in San Andreas, very rarely touched Vice City. I had fun doing it! I don't see how that's important tho. 95-99% of the people here can't replicate your stunts, does that mean their appreciation or critique is irrelevant to you?

Also, implying that my comment wasn't "nice". By chance, were you a spoonfed single child? I don't give a shit about your feelings lol. Are you new on the internet? Nobody owes you a thing. I only laid down the truth - you compared yourself to Barney, but your stunts, whilst above average to great, can't hold a candle to his. You're just a big-air stunter with a twist, that's 10 years too late to get his recognition.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:11:45 AM by I0000days »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2021, 11:14:58 AM »

Yes, I have modded about 27% of my "tricks", also, that happened in San Andreas, very rarely touched Vice City. I had fun doing it! I don't see how that's important tho. 95-99% of the people here can't replicate your stunts, does that mean their appreciation or critique is irrelevant to you?

Also, implying that my comment wasn't "nice". By chance, were you a spoonfed single child? I don't give a shit about your feelings lol. Are you new on the internet? Nobody owes you a thing. I only laid down the truth - you compared yourself to Barney, but your stunts, whilst above average to great, can't hold a candle to his. You're just a big-air stunter with a twist, that's 10 years too late to get his recognition.
lol, you have great constructive criticism

i would love to meet you, cut your balls with my knife, then put them to your mouth, and then shake you like coctail

Offline I0000days

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2021, 11:16:08 AM »
i would love to meet you, cut your balls with my knife, then put them to your mouth, and then shake you like coctail

Doesn't that make you gae?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal