Author Topic: Impossible is nothing  (Read 23890 times)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is nothing
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2021, 07:06:39 AM »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2021, 08:44:57 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxdwDVP3KAk
thanks, best review i even seen, really liked part where you hoped from chair and then thrown apple to monitor

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2021, 02:41:17 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPZcYan2JQ&ab_channel=Erney

Sometimes my voice is too quiet, I've set music too loud. Hope you will hear what I'm talking anyway  :lol:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2021, 03:30:20 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPZcYan2JQ&ab_channel=Erney

Sometimes my voice is too quiet, I've set music too loud. Hope you will hear what I'm talking anyway  :lol:
thanks, i probably understand everything
can you send me link and time from which history of violence stunt you was talking about, will be nice to see

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2021, 05:04:30 AM »
What will poor Barney think if he happens to visit the forum and looks at the frontpage? Your tendency to use and abuse other people's skins and player models remind me of a certain episode of Black Mirror. Anyways...

I really loved the video and there were some truly amazing stunts in there. I disliked the two double grind variations at Cherry Poppers. The ship grind combo was great, but these kinds of stunts never seem very eventful to me.

The best stunt was the tank grind, which immediately lands in the category legendary for me. It also is nice that you went around exactly once. The double grind assisted by a stuck infernus that started at the airport was amazing. I remember I tried getting the first grind back in the day which was already not very easy. The park combo was also amazing as you cleared the whole park in one go! The finisher was amazing for me as this once again a spot that everybody has tried atleast once (and probably got close to it), so everybody feels a sense of relieve seeing this landed.

This video is great, but it is diminshed by the seemingly random grinds. I applaud your effort in this day and ago to put this much effort into a stunting video. The apparent fixation on being better than Barney certainly ruined the mood of the video for me. The intro and outro felt like watching a shitty youtube gaming channels intro and felt a little out of place. The rest of the video's editing and music were great and really suited the stunts.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2021, 05:20:44 AM »
What will poor Barney think if he happens to visit the forum and looks at the frontpage? Your tendency to use and abuse other people's skins and player models remind me of a certain episode of Black Mirror. Anyways...

I really loved the video and there were some truly amazing stunts in there. I disliked the two double grind variations at Cherry Poppers. The ship grind combo was great, but these kinds of stunts never seem very eventful to me.

The best stunt was the tank grind, which immediately lands in the category legendary for me. It also is nice that you went around exactly once. The double grind assisted by a stuck infernus that started at the airport was amazing. I remember I tried getting the first grind back in the day which was already not very easy. The park combo was also amazing as you cleared the whole park in one go! The finisher was amazing for me as this once again a spot that everybody has tried atleast once (and probably got close to it), so everybody feels a sense of relieve seeing this landed.

This video is great, but it is diminshed by the seemingly random grinds. I applaud your effort in this day and ago to put this much effort into a stunting video. The apparent fixation on being better than Barney certainly ruined the mood of the video for me. The intro and outro felt like watching a shitty youtube gaming channels intro and felt a little out of place. The rest of the video's editing and music were great and really suited the stunts.
thank you, i really like to see different opinion about video, even if they not that good how i expected

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2021, 10:01:16 AM »
I watched this video multiple times and have some mixed feelings about it:

First things first. Editing, music, intro... that was all great, Bixel did a great job, and I kinda like this 'brutality' aesthetic that we usually see in DSS videos.

Now with stunting, there were some really fucking bangers in this video:
-The tank ring grind, this was one of the best stunts I've ever seen. Period.
-The finisher. Classic spot that I bet dozers of stunters were trying.
-The double grind with the exploding bike. Nice use of that mechanic, I really really liked it.
-The triple grind at the ship. I don't know if the third grind was intentional, but only the double would be enough for a mention. If it wasn't, you did great in adjusting for it!
-Wallride2BB precision and the doublebump. Such oldschool style stunts.
-That grind on the rail over the dam (not the second stunt, the one with the krail). We don't usually see that breing grinded and you nailed it.
-Cherry Poppers box bump. Another stylish stunt, I really like these kind of bumps.

Okay, there were a lot of stunts that I liked, but there were a lot that I didn't, and given the context of the video (especially that you're making it look like your beating Barney), it needs to be mentioned.
-Those airgrabs at the end of grinds. They just look cheap. I imagine that landing the first grind properly must be a pain but the grab just takes away the main impact of the stunt.
-Some grinds were pretty cheap and were not on par with the rest of the stunts in the video: the Cherry Popper ones seemed... fluked; the movie studio grind (that curb bump, I just can't dig them); and the boat grind to grind (just two easy combos that don't really fit into the video).
-The Barney and Kingjad diss stunts. I don't really know the context of these disses, they just seem out of place and the stunts were really not on par with the rest as well.

Overall, it's a nice video and I really like seeing stunters still pushing the limits of VC/LC, either with bigairs or combos. I'm sure you had a lot of fun doing this video and that's the spirit of stunting. IMO, I just don't think the whole "dacaptating barney and blowing up kindjad" thing is nice, if you just used a theme focused on yourself (like Monolith or Annihilation), it would have been much cooler.

And lastly, 'prepare to fuck" is proably the best meme post of GTAS history haha

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2021, 10:14:21 AM »
I watched this video multiple times and have some mixed feelings about it:

First things first. Editing, music, intro... that was all great, Bixel did a great job, and I kinda like this 'brutality' aesthetic that we usually see in DSS videos.

Now with stunting, there were some really fucking bangers in this video:
-The tank ring grind, this was one of the best stunts I've ever seen. Period.
-The finisher. Classic spot that I bet dozers of stunters were trying.
-The double grind with the exploding bike. Nice use of that mechanic, I really really liked it.
-The triple grind at the ship. I don't know if the third grind was intentional, but only the double would be enough for a mention. If it wasn't, you did great in adjusting for it!
-Wallride2BB precision and the doublebump. Such oldschool style stunts.
-That grind on the rail over the dam (not the second stunt, the one with the krail). We don't usually see that breing grinded and you nailed it.
-Cherry Poppers box bump. Another stylish stunt, I really like these kind of bumps.

Okay, there were a lot of stunts that I liked, but there were a lot that I didn't, and given the context of the video (especially that you're making it look like your beating Barney), it needs to be mentioned.
-Those airgrabs at the end of grinds. They just look cheap. I imagine that landing the first grind properly must be a pain but the grab just takes away the main impact of the stunt.
-Some grinds were pretty cheap and were not on par with the rest of the stunts in the video: the Cherry Popper ones seemed... fluked; the movie studio grind (that curb bump, I just can't dig them); and the boat grind to grind (just two easy combos that don't really fit into the video).
-The Barney and Kingjad diss stunts. I don't really know the context of these disses, they just seem out of place and the stunts were really not on par with the rest as well.

Overall, it's a nice video and I really like seeing stunters still pushing the limits of VC/LC, either with bigairs or combos. I'm sure you had a lot of fun doing this video and that's the spirit of stunting. IMO, I just don't think the whole "dacaptating barney and blowing up kindjad" thing is nice, if you just used a theme focused on yourself (like Monolith or Annihilation), it would have been much cooler.

And lastly, 'prepare to fuck" is proably the best meme post of GTAS history haha
thank you
about this one
and the boat grind to grind (just two easy combos that don't really fit into the video)
it is not that easy combo, and i think nobody will repeat it so clean like me
i just wanted make this double grinds with natural method, i can place infernus and double grind with it, but i wanted make some variation

and like i said before, all stunts wasn't flukes, i made only i wanted

i decapitated Barney for hype, and i have balls to do it, if anyone think that he can compare with me? lol, i accept any challenge
Kingjad already know that i'm on totaly different level of stunting
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 10:20:11 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2021, 10:32:06 AM »
I find it greatly amusing my presence in this video is a negative, it's a bit of a self-own :lol:

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2021, 11:01:36 AM »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2021, 11:26:17 AM »
I find it greatly amusing my presence in this video is a negative, it's a bit of a self-own :lol:
you must respect me, if only because I killed you in style, without the cruel bullying that I inflicted on other stunters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZfnbEe6JA

sheeeesh
thanks, was nice to watch, good thing i don't have wife or i would kill you with my knife

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2021, 08:54:49 AM »
Really good ideas in this solo. great job.

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2021, 10:42:05 AM »
my opinion on vice city stuff might not be very useful or worth anything, but i will comment anyway. this was sick. there were like 3-4 stunts that felt like fillers compared to the rest, but apart from that every stunt was brutal.

this is clearly one of the best vice city solos ever, but it does not beat barney's homunculus or decerto by fckr (no idea if that's clean, since some people said it's modded). your stuff was just a little too less stylish to keep up with them, but that is just my own opinion and this is still better than anything that has been released the last few years.

one thing i completely disliked is the fact that this video seems to be used to prove that the stunting here is better than barneys. i might have missed the joke, but this is completely unnecessary showing off. the stunts alone should speak for themselves.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2021, 12:03:03 PM »
my opinion on vice city stuff might not be very useful or worth anything, but i will comment anyway. this was sick. there were like 3-4 stunts that felt like fillers compared to the rest, but apart from that every stunt was brutal.

this is clearly one of the best vice city solos ever, but it does not beat barney's homunculus or decerto by fckr (no idea if that's clean, since some people said it's modded). your stuff was just a little too less stylish to keep up with them, but that is just my own opinion and this is still better than anything that has been released the last few years.

one thing i completely disliked is the fact that this video seems to be used to prove that the stunting here is better than barneys. i might have missed the joke, but this is completely unnecessary showing off. the stunts alone should speak for themselves.
do you have skin for vice city? i need it for new stunt
i discovered new stunt method - p2b from head

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2021, 04:05:54 PM »

+1 for this

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal