Author Topic: USS - Obelisk  (Read 9574 times)

Offline Blaze

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: USS - Obelisk
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2020, 03:51:57 AM »
The hype was real when I heard Blaze was editing, and this video really delivered. Good mix of stunts all around. USS has released multiple videos while MO struggles to just get one off the ground.  :Disgusted:

For bonus points guess which video part I stole the song from :cc_detective:

Thanks for all the comments/reviews/etc everyone :wub:

Offline Silw

• Board Mods
  • I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2020, 05:13:24 AM »
Nice calm edit! As for the stunts: Xtramus' little havana grind combo was my fav. Silw's airport stunt was landed by ARS to higher part + I saw few other oldies but however. Oh and I lost a little stunt here. (also my first lost stunt ever lol) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtVRUeAQWQ&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for your comment! Can you post the video of ARS stunt to the higher part? I’m always curious for videos I missed to watch. Yeah it’s always a pity to lose a stunt to someone. I think EataB landed that stunt like 10 Years ago and used it now since he was so long inactive.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2020, 05:19:33 AM »
Nice calm edit! As for the stunts: Xtramus' little havana grind combo was my fav. Silw's airport stunt was landed by ARS to higher part + I saw few other oldies but however. Oh and I lost a little stunt here. (also my first lost stunt ever lol) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtVRUeAQWQ&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for your comment! Can you post the video of ARS stunt to the higher part? I’m always curious for videos I missed to watch. Yeah it’s always a pity to lose a stunt to someone. I think EataB landed that stunt like 10 Years ago and used it now since he was so long inactive.
Of course: https://youtu.be/cIk2lDTYHck 3:25

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2020, 05:57:55 AM »
finisher is insane

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2020, 06:07:14 AM »
The hype was real when I heard Blaze was editing, and this video really delivered. Good mix of stunts all around. USS has released multiple videos while MO struggles to just get one off the ground.  :Disgusted:

For bonus points guess which video part I stole the song from :cc_detective:
A leftover duo between Gavran and BG Hitman I edited ages ago (Druze)?  :ninja:

Will do a full review later, finisher was my favorite. Pretty well known spot that has a super annoying bump  :ajaja: Congrats on landing that one! Quite a few well known old stunts though, and even a reused stunt by Mehmet. And lost that stunt from Xtramus to the cherry popper grind but used a CSM at the end to land the roof.

Was debating on whether or not I should use it anyway since it is most likely possible naturally, now it's either that or just send it to a leftover video I guess  :unsure:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:22:40 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2020, 08:10:38 AM »
And lost that stunt from Xtramus to the cherry popper grind but used a CSM at the end to land the roof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvlcdMg6wfM&ab_channel=Rainbow

Was debating on whether or not I should use it anyway since it is most likely possible naturally, now it's either that or just send it to a leftover video I guess  :unsure:
I've considered adding the CSM and landing the roof, but I thought it looked pretty shit as a setup, with the car through the fence and all. Not aesthetically pleasing to me at least. I've actually relanded this spot several times because it is not THAT hard to do, and this was the landing that I liked best - nice krail, guns blazing, and some nice spin after the grind. Landing the roof naturally SHOULD be possible but that is a whole different level of pain.

Other than that thanks for the comments so far guys, of course you're going to see a few oldies in videos these days, but to me that's no biggie. I had fun landing my stunts at least and that's what's most important :)

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2020, 09:51:11 AM »
Unexpected release, and solid crew video all around, gj USS!

The finisher was just epic! I thought only possible csm spots were left for this roof, but that p2b proved wrong.
Some oldies here and there, and I think I've seen some EataB stunts released before (by him ofc), I might be wrong, just had that feeling.
Editing itself had that old school VC feeling which cant be topped! 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:37:35 AM by The Big V »

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2020, 12:58:45 PM »
Ouu a new USS video!!

Good watch Blaze! Felt like VR Buttlust and ATS Absurd had a love child and created this. Some cam angles i wasnt too fond of but thats getting nitpicky. Good job!

Stunts were pretty good. Few oldies but they didnt stick out too much. Silws opener and LC airport nat bump were cool, Xtramus's creativity is still incredible! Loved the subway gap grind and freeway stoppie. Aries had a sick wallride, nice to see him pop up. Then the finisher, awesome job landing that one mehmet ;D tried it a little bit long time ago and its not an easy bump, great to see it landed.

Good video guys, cant wait for the next one!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 01:00:24 PM by Krypton »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2020, 03:22:42 PM »
Urban Stunt Syndicate - Obelisk Review by: FIGHTER

Stunts:
Silw - Nice one, good job.
Xtramus - grind was ok, stuckstoppie was cool.
Blaze - looks old to me.
Xtramus - cool grind.
IceD - nice one, though about this, never tried. GJ.
Xtramus - Feels random to me.
Aries - Cool stunt, isnt this possible without the packer?
Xtramus - clean landing, but seems not to hard.
Blaze - Nice spins.
Xtramus - was okay.
EAtaB - Filler?
Xtramus - Nice stunt! Maxiem lost this?
EAtaB - Feels old to me
mehmet - old by crazy
Blaze - Feels old to me
mehmet - Loved this one! GJ! read that you used it already :(
Silw - About time this got landed, nice spins. Higherpart seems poss too!
EAtaB - old by daffy
Silw - Nice psm
mehmet - Finally! Good job on that one. Tried it alot but never landed on the roof!

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2020, 05:22:13 PM »
I have always liked how xtramus grind and fire, very good old schoolish trick. Mehmet finisher was great. Did Aries landed  wallride to bilbord?

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2020, 07:10:55 PM »
nice music

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2020, 08:52:49 PM »
It was refreshing to hear a jungle/trance kinda song in a stunt vid again, been wanting to use something along those lines for a while myself but never got around to it :P
Stunting wise I liked the opener and finisher the most, Xtramus grind was cool to see even though rainbow lost it for the mo cv, some oldies here and there and even an already used stunt but it was still a great watch altogether
The editing was minimalistic enough to fit with the song which I enjoyed
Hope to see more :a-cheer:

Offline Blaze

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2020, 03:40:44 AM »
I have always liked how xtramus grind and fire, very good old schoolish trick. Mehmet finisher was great. Did Aries landed  wallride to bilbord?

Can confirm he landed it, maybe I should've left the runup a little longer to show it - he originally landed it upside down on the bb then relanded it the way he did in the video, the Hotring ends up wedged/sinking like a CSM. I'm sure he'd be happy to send the rep if needed :P

It was refreshing to hear a jungle/trance kinda song in a stunt vid again, been wanting to use something along those lines for a while myself but never got around to it :P
Stunting wise I liked the opener and finisher the most, Xtramus grind was cool to see even though rainbow lost it for the mo cv, some oldies here and there and even an already used stunt but it was still a great watch altogether
The editing was minimalistic enough to fit with the song which I enjoyed
Hope to see more :a-cheer:

Soon :ninja: thanks for all the Freeplay help!

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2020, 04:27:27 AM »
Lot of old stunts, but it was a cool watch. Mehmet you sick bastard, good job on that finisher. Used to spend some time trying to land that, angle and bump is a bitch.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2020, 04:36:56 AM »
nice finisher!
wait, was 4:02 new before Silw landed it? cool video :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal