Author Topic: Post Mortem Krail2grind  (Read 21343 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: Post Mortem Krail2grind
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2020, 06:31:15 AM »
mouse glitch? you mean its stuck and have to esc multiple times?
message me on discord for the dll fix.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2020, 06:32:08 AM »
E: "That is why people vehemently stick to 30fps in Vice City, and why using SilentPatch is considered modding in San Andreas."

He is referring to SA with FL-OFF here, and with it on it is 25 FPS which is different than VC. I'm not sure if the SA SP was coded for 25 fps I'm really talking about stuff I have no idea about here. like I said i just use it to fix the mouse glitch.
Well yes I know that, simply providing information to what I mentioned for SA. And you can fix the mouse bug by adding dinput8.dll to your VC root folder. It's just a common microsoft file and not specifically made for VC as far as I know. Works for multiple games. Can send it if you want.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 06:40:04 AM »
E: "That is why people vehemently stick to 30fps in Vice City, and why using SilentPatch is considered modding in San Andreas."

He is referring to SA with FL-OFF here, and with it on it is 25 FPS which is different than VC. I'm not sure if the SA SP was coded for 25 fps I'm really talking about stuff I have no idea about here. like I said i just use it to fix the mouse glitch.
And you can fix the mouse bug by adding dinput8.dll to your VC root folder. It's just a common microsoft file and not specifically made for VC as far as I know. Works for multiple games. Can send it if you want.

FIGHTER just hooked me up, thanks though! Just tried it out and works fine, SilentPatch is gone  :)

E: Thanks for letting me know though Rainbow! last time I was active SilentPatch didnt even exist, this is all new to me.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:52:47 AM by Krypton »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2020, 08:42:03 AM »
Felt like contribuiting for this but I couldn't even hit the bridge. Tried starting the run up from different angles to try to get some speed from the slope but it didn't seem to make any difference. The same for starting parst the corner of the building and making a tight turn.

Whatching the clip on repeat is doesn't seem like he uses brakes or anything, just a normal ramp2krail.

Anyway, I'll give it a shot later again to see if I come up up anything new.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2020, 10:12:22 AM »
Dunno if you noticed, he's not tapping lean down. At all. 

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2020, 10:13:02 AM »
Dunno if you noticed, he's not tapping lean down. At all. 

Is that not from just being on a slant and the animation not showing? Same thing happened to me despite tapping it.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2020, 03:32:12 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure this is modded. Sucks to admit.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2020, 05:56:24 PM »
Damn lowkey missed modding debates haha loving all the info and shit y’all putting in here. Would love to try this if i had a decent PC :(

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2020, 10:02:37 PM »
This has got to be the lamest modded stunt to out a legendary stunter (if true I dunno). :lol:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2020, 04:51:20 AM »
This has got to be the lamest modded stunt to out a legendary stunter (if true I dunno). :lol:
Well yeah, but it was well 'hidden' if after all these years we are just now starting to speculate. :ninja:
Another one was that ramp 2 long ass stoppie 2 grind by Daffy, but it was spotted moderately fast.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2020, 07:26:29 AM »
Well yeah, but it was well 'hidden' if after all these years we are just now starting to speculate. :ninja:
Another one was that ramp 2 long ass stoppie 2 grind by Daffy, but it was spotted moderately fast.
That was just the master trickster glitch that Xtramus uses nearly every USS video as well. Makes your stoppies behave like the ones from a Pizzaboy/Faggio.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2020, 07:37:23 AM »
That was just the master trickster glitch that Xtramus uses nearly every USS video as well. Makes your stoppies behave like the ones from a Pizzaboy/Faggio.
Yeah I know how its done. I meant it was kept a secret in WH section (?)
I remember cdarmy did stoppie World Record with that glitch as well.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2020, 08:17:47 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK6VtzV0Tc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJGfamHvAig
tried it
best attempt in an hour
gas button released while turning

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2020, 09:31:37 AM »
^close, but it's still impossible to get the same distance like Daffy around 1/3 of the full bridge...

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2020, 10:00:36 AM »
If in 2 weeks from now nobody has even gotten close I'll just rule it as modded in my mind
inb4 fckr appears and lands it with 2000+ rotation and ground recoil.
That guy has really made you angry hasn't he? You cannot stop mentioning him.
Those who play the game unfair and lie about it are not to be admired. Doesnt matter what kind of a mastermind he is.

With the ability to bust a drop2grind being modded Im surprised you closed your eyes for fckr's nat bumps. Or you might need another 12 years to conclude he modded?  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal