Author Topic: USS, TMS & DSU present...  (Read 29037 times)

Demonfade

USS, TMS & DSU present...
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2006, 06:43:05 AM »
Just picture... a comment mixed with stuff WEREWOLF said and what Kaneda said and you have my opinion on the video.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
USS, TMS & DSU present...
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2006, 05:08:08 PM »
Sorry for the late comment on this vid, but here it is none-the-less:

I really liked this vid and I am happy to have been a part of it.
It must have been a major undertaking for you to edit it bj so congrads on handling it all and producing a great final product.

Intro: Short and sweet, more time for stunts, it made me happy (i am not a big fan of monster long intro's anymore, so i like short and sweet ones).

Music: I actually liked both tracks used in this vid (all three if i include the credits one too). I felt that they were well suited to a stunt vid, and i guess i should be saying thanks to the Daff man for two great song suggestions.

Editing: I liked the editing. It was all put together quite well, edited to the music, and you somehow managed still to fit a massive amount of stunts in which was great. I wasnt a big fan of the road mod but that doesnt matter - it didnt take away anything from the vid.

Stunts: Considering the massive amount of people, over three crews worth, submitting stunts for this, I am actually quite impressed with the stunts as a whole. Sure some stood out a bit more than others, but thats always bound to happen, especially with such a large variety of stunters in a single vid. Overall i was quite happy with all the stunts and they all went together well to make this vid quite enjoyable to watch (something i have done many times already).
Standouts For Me: X's PSM, Kingjad's freeway stuckie-stoppie combo, Aries infernus tank bump. Kingjad's smooth faggio tree to roof, X's LC skimmer and Pleth's boat grind.

Overall: As I already stated above, this was a great vid and I am proud to have been in it. Good work everyone involved, especially bj - it couldnt have happened without ya.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 05:08:30 PM by Dannye »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal