Author Topic: ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun  (Read 12936 times)

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
Re: ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2021, 10:23:05 AM »
You are a fucking legend.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2021, 05:18:35 AM »
Amazing video, I feel dizzy watching all those spins. Gotta say I expected more bigairs and less grinds but I can't complain as all these stuff were amazing. Loved the bonks, the spins and the grinds. Also liked the bigairs, fortunately we could see some in the video. The combo at the cherry poppers factory was outstanding, I can't tell how you managed to stay on the bike but it was so spectacular. These gindcombos kinda reminded me of fckr's and I guess that's a big compliment, at least when I say it (not meaning that all these stuff are debatable such as fckr's ones are supposed to be). Also, I want to highlight the fact that you have done natural stunts only (the one with the secondary vehicle counts as one, too, for me). And you have been doing this your whole career, landing mainly natural stunts. It's such a great word especially seeing all these stuck methods and artificially created bumps all around VC.
Congrats on the editing Max and on using yet another classic and amazing VC song. It's almost as if you don't have to do anything special, these VC songs will work by themselves and create and amazing atmosphere.
So all in all thanks for the video guys, it was purely entertaining!

I agree with diaz about everything he mentioned. The fact that you did everything natrual is crazy, but I also question lot of stunts especially the one ones with rotations and how you managed to stay on the bike, while bouncing and spinning. I would love to hear a proper opinion of someone that is stunting in VC for ages.

Overall the video was really outstanding and something else 

Offline TurBo

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2021, 11:13:29 AM »
As per the past few years, I have had a period throughout which I rarely visited, much less commented on videos in the past few months. Upon return, I noticed that even though I had watched and commented on the video privately I probably have not done so on the forums. I have been making more comments so here goes: Fantastic use of natural terrain and flashes of absolute brilliance throughout the video, executions were majorly slick and satisfying and if I had to point out a few that stuck and especially captivated me it'd have to be the freeway triple grind as well as the double ledgegrind with the same vehicle by the junkyard, the very spinny grind near the hotel, the drop-bump near the mansion on starfish island and the finisher. Of course, really well packaged by Max. It's been a great year for stunting, may it continue.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2022, 02:00:37 PM »
I know I'm late to the party (sorry for the bump), but this is sick! Keep it up ZeRo and Max! :wub:

Offline Bark

• Modus Operandi
  • 'Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2022, 03:05:00 PM »
Yooooo just happened to come here and check out if there's any new stuff worth checking out, and to my surprise there was. Really awesome solo ZeRo! I absolutely love the approach of only natural stunts that you took with this one, I can relate to the appeal. The boat bump in VC and the LC construction bump really stood out to me, you had some cool grinds in there as well, great job!!

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2023, 10:47:17 AM »
Bump but it deserves it, this is amazing. Loved opener, curb spin 2 curb spins 2 spiny grind :o :wacko: portland building drop bump, all natural bumps 2 roofs, vc drop 2 bounce 2 grind, the weird grind 2 backflip, nat bump 2 stauton construction site landing, and lots more. Just amazing, great editing too. Kick ass video  ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal