Author Topic: Car stunting is retarded  (Read 3656 times)

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Car stunting is retarded
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 08:27:37 AM »
So driving on a ceiling with a taxi, getting tossed thousands of feet away from hitting a car with a monster, getting huge boosts by towing a bus with a tractor, riding up skyscrapers with a bicycle, reaching high speeds by having your bike's tail scratch on the ground... it all makes sense, but getting air from a ramp doesn't and should be fixed?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 09:05:21 AM »
You don't see me making a topic about how Faggio stunts in vice city are retarded just because I don't like the look of them.
They are retarded, that's the point!

(Don't know how serious you are, but I had to say something, faggio stunts are a touchy subject with me.)
I was serious, I don't like the look of faggio stunts. but the point was that I don't go around telling people they are retarded for doing them and I don't try and stop people from doing them because I dislike them.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 10:32:25 AM »
This topic toplel

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »
Okay fine geez i guess i gotta accept it... but guys dont go lame good that could be landed without it.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 01:20:16 AM »
^The ability is actually used on car stunts where you can't land them without it. That's the point actually.

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 02:37:32 AM »
^The ability is actually used on car stunts where you can't land them without it. That's the point actually.

i am aware of that  :ajaja: but i hope ppl understand what is poss without it aswell  thinking about future here

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 04:36:33 AM »
It's just a method, like all other methods it can be used to do something worthwhile or some awful generic shit.
The responsibility lies on you the performer to make good use of it, not the method itself nor has it ever.
Thus this topic about your subjective perception of this method and how you think it devalues stunts done with it, really speaks more about your ability to overlook the max potential of a method because it offers so much even at the most low-end usage of it.
Get out there and do something worthwhile.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 05:20:04 AM »
It's just a method, like all other methods it can be used to do something worthwhile or some awful generic shit.
The responsibility lies on you the performer to make good use of it, not the method itself nor has it ever.
Thus this topic about your subjective perception of this method and how you think it devalues stunts done with it, really speaks more about your ability to overlook the max potential of a method because it offers so much even at the most low-end usage of it.
Damn, nothing more to say. :'D

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 09:15:47 AM »
Damn, nothing more to say. :'D

lol same. well played.  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal