Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 6264 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2022, 02:16:56 PM »
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Netherlands ->11
Bulgaria -> 54

enjoy your intelligence.

according to this list, one can judge the mind of the population, and not a single person
for that matter, Azerbaijan is generally in 84th place, but as you can see, I invented this method, and not other people from more "smart" countries
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Netherlands ->11
Bulgaria -> 54

enjoy your intelligence.

according to this list, one can judge the mind of the population, and not a single person
for that matter, Azerbaijan is generally in 84th place, but as you can see, I invented this method, and not other people from more "smart" countries

of course not, but the data confirmed it. Uhm nobody cared probably to invent it.

Also IQ surely defines not only able to solve a problem but shows way more the ability to reasoning.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2022, 05:04:27 PM »
I dunno who banned him but good on ya. I changed his name to FuckWad in the meantime

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • 720° or reland.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2022, 07:17:22 PM »
I dunno who banned him but good on ya. I changed his name to FuckWad in the meantime

ANYWAY

I've been working on a custom map and practicing different things with this method. I can't say when a video will be released, but it will be under the modded section, and under a different alias to Haywire. Something to look farward to.  :euro:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2022, 07:18:37 PM »
I think it's time we close this.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2022, 02:54:04 PM »
I haven't commented on this and it's locked anyway so I'll just leave my thoughts.

I admired you for quite some time and I awlays thought you just raised from the dead and became better than Barney (in a way). When you shared this method I felt cheated. I watched both of your solos many times and just thought of them greatly, but this made me think and think and I came to a conclusion that stunting should be fun first. I wouldn't be surprised if someone figured this out before and just never shared it but I don't know, it just doesnt feel right.

I gotta give it to you, you're one smart motherfucker though and whatever I've just said doesn't change anything about how I think of you as a person, but I just feel weird now rewatching those two solos.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal