Author Topic: JUST THE TWO OF US III  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
JUST THE TWO OF US III
« on: December 01, 2021, 04:00:33 AM »

click the picture to get to the YouTube streaming.
click here to get to the GTASDB page.

Shifftee reached out to me to ask if I could be the editor for this duo-tage with Max which I agreed and even got to participate as a guest and now it finally paid off. Shoutout to him! This was supposed to be a trio with Morbid but his PC died unfortunately so shoutout to him as well :D
Also, you may notice I posted this 4 hours too early. Shifftee's timezone is 4 hours ahead of me so I've had to upload this at 20:00 PH time, December 1st. Tomorrow would have been cooler, but I decided "fuck it" and posted this video, and I also left the YouTube premiere as is. As always you can post a reaction video if you so desire :D

Read more about the story before starting the project.

Quote from: Shifftee's words on the project
It all started when some particular songs(from stunting videos) randomly came on my Spotify back in February which made me think of gtastunting forums again, so I decided to pay the old friend a visit. Straight away I was met with loads of unread messages and the latest one(most actually) was NEM asking me to join The Last Stand. So I thought, you know what? Let's give it another go! I downloaded SAiVC as I had most chance of potentially landing something new as I have no clue what could even be new these days. So that's how I started going at it again and I ended up landing a few too many stunts than was needed for the collab, so I joined the faggio collab and then went from a solo to a duo with Max to a duo with Morbidxxx(2 Latvians and a soundtrack from a Latvian band could have been a thing) to a trio of me, Max and Morbidxxx(RIP Morbid's PC), to Just The Two Of Us <3 + Ezraph. It's been a long time coming since these ideas begun in March and now we're in December. Things take time these days! I want to give a shoutout my homie Max and our reunion, shoutout to Ezraph for taking this on and being patient with my OCD ass lmao
Enjoy!

Review template:
https://pastebin.com/ZEx2cXPA

Download:
1080p 24fps: DOWNLOAD

sanaLOML^
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:45:08 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
Re: JUST THE TWO OF US III
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 04:20:04 AM »
Also I would like to shoutout to Wilma for telling me constantly that I'd have to finish this video despite the bad juju that has happened to my PC storage :)

Online Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 07:12:53 AM »
It is not an Ezraph edit if no asian girls in it.

Great job with the stunts. My favourites were Max's Freeway stunt in 00:41 and Shiftee's finisher.

Please organize a collab soon

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 09:32:44 AM »
Solid vid guys. Favorite was max's rhino bb prec

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 10:04:48 AM »
sweetness!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 10:57:23 AM »
stunting was good but edit was superb, enjoyed watching same as watching the movie, i don't mind about old or meh stunts, there were some really dope ideas and landings, i just love to see old faces in action, so wb gg wp!

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 05:10:56 PM »
enjoyable! good stuffs all around, loved Max's tank to BB most :D
The editing was great, cool camera play
GJ everyone :D

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 10:10:26 PM »
I only really have one word - kickin'.

It was a kickin vid. It put me in mind of stunt vids from back when everyone with a functional copy of VC was stunting. Not in terms of the stunts on display (they were leagues ahead of those days), but just the overall feel of the vid. The music felt like something from those days and it was nice and short - often less is more.

Standouts for stunts were the precision down by the docks in Los Santos (off the stairs), the squeeze through the billboard hole (I have an obsession with stunts like that lately), the Rhino grind and the grab to billboard. Of course everything was very cool to watch, but those ones stood a little higher than the rest.

Nice, tight editing job too. Easy on the eyes and entertaining from start to finish - just the way I like em.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 08:28:51 AM »
It was a kickin vid. It put me in mind of stunt vids from back when everyone with a functional copy of VC was stunting. Not in terms of the stunts on display (they were leagues ahead of those days), but just the overall feel of the vid. The music felt like something from those days and it was nice and short - often less is more.
It's funny you say that..   :cc_detective:

Thank you for your comment  :wub:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 03:54:15 AM »
Cool video guys, liked the non-bike stunts the most. Good to see another old name back!  :P

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2021, 04:04:18 PM »
really nice to see you stunting again shiff, it's been a while! dat tweety PCJ really is some OG shit

great video guys, and kick ass editing from ezraph, really makes me want to get stunting, i'll get back working on something one day :P
max did great too, the BB tech stunt was so sweet

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2021, 01:56:25 PM »
really nice to see you stunting again shiff, it's been a while! dat tweety PCJ really is some OG shit

great video guys, and kick ass editing from ezraph, really makes me want to get stunting, i'll get back working on something one day :P
max did great too, the BB tech stunt was so sweet
Everybody gangsta until they see dat tweety PCJ  :D
It's nice to see you're still knocking around too, old friend  :euro:

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2022, 05:47:17 AM »
Just bumped this topic to tell you that this project has now been posted on the Database. Took a long time hoping that it'll post but it had some errors and now I just checked the site and it's finally there.

https://www.gtasdb.com/video/just-the-two-of-us-iii-5

Also, yes the outro is an eheads song but I slowed and reversed it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal