Author Topic: Uoosilver Series  (Read 3534 times)

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Uoosilver Series
« on: November 13, 2021, 09:11:15 AM »
wviMis - Uoosilver Series

种种原因用这个帖子替换了刚刚发布的bails视频的帖子。当然,不久后我会继续发布一些bail和地点。对于这个系列。我想整理出来。尽管10年过去了,我的英文还是不好。哈哈。继续依托着在线翻译。很少参与互动。但一直默默的在活跃中。首先要感谢每一位编辑者ches、Sorcery、Ezraph、Faiz、Oliver、Samuel、Frank、Nerve、laquareos....。当然其中也有幸能有rainbow、niger、red nose viking等参与客串。对于特技表演。我最喜欢的是第4部、第11部、第14部、第17部和第20部。当然最喜欢的编辑除了我自己编辑的。其他的我都喜欢。哈哈。
其实并不想就此结束这个系列。只是自己的时间越来越少。当我将来如果有时间的时候一定要再次重启U21.U22...........
大体说这些。原谅我不通顺的英语翻译。欣赏视频!谢谢!

For various reasons, this post replaces the post of the just released bails video. Of course, I will continue to post some bails and locations in the near future. For this series. I want to sort it out. Although 10 years have passed, my English is still not good. ha-ha. Continue to rely on online translation. Rarely participate in interaction. But it has been quietly active. First of all, I would like to thank every editor ches, sorcery, ezraph, Faiz, Oliver, Samuel, frank, nerve, laquareos. Of course, rainbow, Niger, red nose Viking and others are also lucky to participate in guest appearances. For stunts. My favorite is part 4, Part 11, Part 14, Part 17 and part 20. Of course, my favorite editors except my own. I like everything else. ha-ha.

I don't really want to end this series. Just have less and less time. If I have time in the future, I must restart u21.u22 again

Generally speaking, these. Forgive me for my poor English translation. Enjoy the video! thank you!

Uoosilver 1
2013.8.10  Editor: CheS

Uoosilver 2
2014.6.10  Editor: laquareos

Uoosilver 3
2015.1.5  Editor: Nerve

Uoosilver 4
2015.8.12  Editor: Samuel

Uoosilver 5
2015.10.31  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 6
2015.11.5  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 7
2016.1.2  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 8
2016.7.30  Editor: Oliver

Uoosilver 9
2016.9.7  Editor: CheS

Uoosilver 10
2016.10.10  Editor: Frank

Uoosilver 11
2016.11.4  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 12
2017.1.2  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 13
2017.2.4  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 14
2017.2.17  Editor: wviMis

Uoosilver 15
2018.6.12  Editor: CheS

Uoosilver 16
2020.5.31  Editor: Oliver

Uoosilver 17
2020.8.20  Editor: Faiz

Uoosilver 18
2020.9.3  Editor: CheS

Uoosilver 19
2021.1.19  Editor: Ezraph

Uoosilver 20
2021.11.13  Editor: Sorcery  Intro:Ezraph
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:20:14 AM by wviMis »

Offline David^

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Re: wviMis - My bails
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 10:49:00 PM »
coooooooooooooooooooool

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Uoosilver Series
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 03:26:42 PM »
/!\ Alert\ Cringe, goosebump /Alert

:lol: the Uoosilver series had been there for a very long time since the first one came out, it's has been 10 years, 10 FUCKING YEARS OMG!!! but I believe that isn't just simply just a LONG TIME to you... it's has become something more than that, something special to you... yes, we feel you, we understand, I understand... ;) the series has grown well  as we have witnessed it gets better and better throughout the years each part by part as well as its reputation that has resonated across this small lovely community   :lol: woohoo for me the first breakthrough was Uoosilver 4, I remember having discussions that with my bros on a Facebook group of how good it was, hahaha 2015 good times  :wub: 2015 - 2018 it's the golden age of this series XD you were so productive, like when peeked at GTAS and I saw Uoosilver 13 I was like WTF!!! what did I miss?  :lol: where are the other parts? How can he landed these good stunts so quickly!? I was so dump at the time, lol. xD  :P used to come to this series by search "Uoosilver" [best unique keyword] on youtube just to re-watch, listen, music, feeling and chilling and playing VC xD, I still do it, but not much now  :P, so from what I have described you can see that this series is something to me too but I definitely can't feel it 100% as the owner obviously xD it's not just a series, it contains all kind of emotions that have flew throughout the years :sleep:... it has now become a journey's memory, a good memory, a memorable memory.... ohhhoooo why am I  so deep?  :happy: from Ches comment I can guess that he was going to edit Uoosilver 20 hahaha I totally get it, as you said time is getting less and less...  :jajaja: for Uoosilver 20 was banger enough to be a final for the series... don't push yourself too hard! be safe and sound! Thank you for producing such an awesome series. GL in life all Chinese folks and everyone ofc xD  :D !

WISH EVERYBODY THE BEST ! 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 03:34:14 PM by Faiz »

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 02:05:23 AM »
20 solo videos in, pretty much, 6 years is incredible. Rewatched all of the VC/LC/SAiVC videos and there are a lot of cool stunts in there. Part 20 is obviously my favorite but it's cool to see the progression throughout the videos  :jajaja:

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 02:09:16 AM »
20 solo videos in, pretty much, 6 years is incredible. Rewatched all of the VC/LC/SAiVC videos and there are a lot of cool stunts in there. Part 20 is obviously my favorite but it's cool to see the progression throughout the videos  :jajaja:
Thank you for your comments. :cheernutz: Thank you for reading them all, ha ha. In fact, I can't finish it all now. Part 12, Part 8. Part 15. I really don't like the movements in these three movies. It doesn't feel very good. :ajaja:

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 02:19:24 AM »
/!\ Alert\ Cringe, goosebump /Alert

:lol: the Uoosilver series had been there for a very long time since the first one came out, it's has been 10 years, 10 FUCKING YEARS OMG!!! but I believe that isn't just simply just a LONG TIME to you... it's has become something more than that, something special to you... yes, we feel you, we understand, I understand... ;) the series has grown well  as we have witnessed it gets better and better throughout the years each part by part as well as its reputation that has resonated across this small lovely community   :lol: woohoo for me the first breakthrough was Uoosilver 4, I remember having discussions that with my bros on a Facebook group of how good it was, hahaha 2015 good times  :wub: 2015 - 2018 it's the golden age of this series XD you were so productive, like when peeked at GTAS and I saw Uoosilver 13 I was like WTF!!! what did I miss?  :lol: where are the other parts? How can he landed these good stunts so quickly!? I was so dump at the time, lol. xD  :P used to come to this series by search "Uoosilver" [best unique keyword] on youtube just to re-watch, listen, music, feeling and chilling and playing VC xD, I still do it, but not much now  :P, so from what I have described you can see that this series is something to me too but I definitely can't feel it 100% as the owner obviously xD it's not just a series, it contains all kind of emotions that have flew throughout the years :sleep:... it has now become a journey's memory, a good memory, a memorable memory.... ohhhoooo why am I  so deep?  :happy: from Ches comment I can guess that he was going to edit Uoosilver 20 hahaha I totally get it, as you said time is getting less and less...  :jajaja: for Uoosilver 20 was banger enough to be a final for the series... don't push yourself too hard! be safe and sound! Thank you for producing such an awesome series. GL in life all Chinese folks and everyone ofc xD  :D !

WISH EVERYBODY THE BEST !
Thank you for your kind comments. Of course, thank you for editing part 17. I saw your video account blocked, although I don't know why. But luckily I saved the video file and uploaded it again, ha ha. I like the editor very much. I hope we also have the opportunity to cooperate in a video. :cheernutz:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal