Author Topic: TMS - DSU - USS - Delta REMAKE  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
TMS - DSU - USS - Delta REMAKE
« on: May 13, 2021, 01:08:46 PM »

Hey Boys!

Quote from Kingjad:

First of all, a big thank you to Silw for editing this, we were glad it was a USS-er editing just like the original Delta. He done a magnificent job.

So you might have questions, as to why? Well, back in October of last year, three of us - Xtramus, Aries and myself - got nostalgic about the past, and in particular how fun Delta was. I had the idea of the three of us representing our crews and landing all the stunts for them, for a re-made video as a fun throwback. The idea seemed like a fun one, and we were all eager to land the stunts.

I quickly realised one tiny little problem though - I suck! I quickly hit a roadblock I just couldn't get around in one of the TMS stunts (Sweet's damn p2b downtown, I couldn't get close), and I vented my frustrations to other TMS-ers on discord, in particular DeathCobra and ExPlosion. Embarassingly, they BOTH landed the stunt, and for explo it was the first time he'd stunted in damn years, just to show me how bad I was that he could land it, rusty as hell, that quickly.

So I asked Xtramus and Aries if they minded I had a little bit of help getting the TMS stunts landed - they were happy to have other old faces on board, and so DC and Explo helped me land the TMS stunts as well as the Nightkid stunts that EVERYONE was competing for, as he was not affiliated with any of the crews in the original Delta. I had not intended to drag them into a video but they were happy to join in, and even Turtle Dick tried to get involved much to our delight - his laptop does not run the game well at all, though, and despite landing a stunt the replay did lag for him, showing how poor his game runs while playing.

Aries and Xtramus also had a couple of hiccups landing their stuff, although I am impressed especially with how well Xtramus done landing almost all of the USS stunts himself, and so Silw volunteered to try his hand at landing some stunts too for any that we were struggling on. We did keep mainly to our own crew's stunts, but we did try and help land any stunt if others were struggling to. We managed to get every stunt landed, and then we needed an editor. After a couple of hiccups here too, Silw was recommended/volunteered, and the end result as you can see is a wonderful tribute to what was one of the most memorable videos I ever took part in originally. We sincerely hope you enjoy the nostalgia as much as we did.

Enjoy!
[/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal