Author Topic: BlackTear - Home Is Where The Heart Is  (Read 16326 times)

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
Re: BlackTear - Home Is Where The Heart Is
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2014, 07:52:50 AM »
you are on same level like back in 2009 when you joined RR great job man

do you want to say i didnt get any better within 5 years :D ?

The most creative stuff i have ever seen, nowadays we are loosing a lot of people in this forum, but sometimes new fresh people come, congratulations for your time ;)

i am not a new "fresh" guy, if thats what you are trying to say. i am stunting since 2008 or so, just because i wasnt that active doesnt mean i wasnt there lol.. thanks for the positive feedback though :b

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2014, 08:27:05 AM »
Publish all replays please.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:30:58 AM by Detective-Tracky »

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2014, 08:52:44 AM »

why should i do that ? tell me one good reason  :lol: so all of you nice guys wont call me a modder anymore ? i dont give a shit about that, the real skilled people can tell that my stuff is clean without having a second look on it. no offense, but why does a guy that is more editor than stunter care that much about all of this ?

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
if you dont give a shit then why do you post this video on public

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 09:16:21 AM »

why should i do that ? tell me one good reason

tell me one good reason why not to

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2014, 09:20:03 AM »
He already did, but u didn't quote it

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2014, 09:21:49 AM »

why should i do that ? tell me one good reason  :lol: so all of you nice guys wont call me a modder anymore ? i dont give a shit about that, the real skilled people can tell that my stuff is clean without having a second look on it. no offense, but why does a guy that is more editor than stunter care that much about all of this ?
You should do that because then you give all of us nice guys an opportunity to not call you a modder anymore. According to legit stunting 1.1 topic you can get a minor warning if you don't post a requested replay. If you don't post a requested replay your video may officially be branded as a modded video.

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2014, 09:34:33 AM »

for those people who look forward to new videos and for those who do not cry about modding at every second stunt they see, simple as that. why do you have to be so negative all of the time, are there any reallife problems you have which make you being angry on the internet ?

1. i am too lazy to collect them,i deleted the solofolder and my user files folder is just chaotic. 2. i am not really interested in proving myself clean to the all-of-the-time haters and fags around here, some of you were just dicks to the rather unknown stunters (including me) over the years. the only way to get the kind of "respect" was being in a good crew or asslicking people to get friends in the community, true good stunts were always called modded if you weren't a well known guy.

You should do that because then you give all of us nice guys an opportunity to not call you a modder anymore. According to legit stunting 1.1 topic you can get a minor warning if you don't post a requested replay. If you don't post a requested replay your video may officially be branded as a modded video.

just move it to the modded section if you want, it will only prove my thoughts right about the so called "experience" some of you guys do not have.  as i said, if you still think i am modding, i dont care about your opinion anymore.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2014, 09:40:00 AM »

I'm posting my replays for now 7 years and I'm still accused of modding Reynolds.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »

I'm posting my replays for now 7 years and I'm still accused of modding Reynolds.
Yes, but this is not a reason why he shouldn't post his replays Burn. It is kind of expected on GTAS for you to post your reps when you are accused of modding.

for those people who look forward to new videos and for those who do not cry about modding at every second stunt they see, simple as that. why do you have to be so negative all of the time, are there any reallife problems you have which make you being angry on the internet ?

1. i am too lazy to collect them,i deleted the solofolder and my user files folder is just chaotic. 2. i am not really interested in proving myself clean to the all-of-the-time haters and fags around here, some of you were just dicks to the rather unknown stunters (including me) over the years. the only way to get the kind of "respect" was being in a good crew or asslicking people to get friends in the community, true good stunts were always called modded if you weren't a well known guy.

just move it to the modded section if you want, it will only prove my thoughts right about the so called "experience" some of you guys do not have.  as i said, if you still think i am modding, i dont care about your opinion anymore.
Your thoughts that only real skilled people can tell if your stuff is clean is based on a fallacy in pragma-dialectics, namely the freedom rule. You are preventing people from casting doubt on your standpoint by saying only real skilled people can.

I find your stance on this matter rather weird. Firstly because you said "what does it matter if people mod, stunting is almost dead anyway.". I really hate this stance towards modding because every self-respecting clean stunter should be fiercely against modding in my opinion. People who say that everyone mods nowadays are most likely the persons that mod themselves. You invest massive amounts of time into landed a clean stunt whereas a modder can just mod things in a very short time. This should make anyone furious, because time is very valuable.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:36:25 AM by Reinaldos de Montalbán »

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2014, 11:08:41 AM »
you are on same level like back in 2009 when you joined RR great job man
do you want to say i didnt get any better within 5 years :D ?
no i mean you still suprised me with your combos :D

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2014, 11:19:15 AM »
Your thoughts that only real skilled people can tell if your stuff is clean is based on a fallacy in pragma-dialectics, namely the freedom rule. You are preventing people from casting doubt on your standpoint by saying only real skilled people can.

I find your stance on this matter rather weird. Firstly because you said "what does it matter if people mod, stunting is almost dead anyway.". I really hate this stance towards modding because every self-respecting clean stunter should be fiercely against modding in my opinion. People who say that everyone mods nowadays are most likely the persons that mod themselves. You invest massive amounts of time into landed a clean stunt whereas a modder can just mod things in a very short time. This should make anyone furious, because time is very valuable.
[/quote]

no matter how much you mod, you will not get any better in any technical stuff. and which simple bigairs nowadays are really good-looking and new ? its not like you can put some gravity changes on your game, drive over a ramp and land on high buildings.
i just like to know which stunts you think seem modded here ? every single one has a runup that needs to be done perfect (you cant mod the runup, you cant mod away roadbumps and so on). why dont you just rate the technical stuff here to get away from starting such long and senseless discussions ?

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2014, 11:29:40 AM »
Why would you defend yourself like this if your stunts aren't modded? If I were you, I'd just ignore all. But your defending just makes people think you mod even more. btw slowitdown isn't legit

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2014, 11:40:37 AM »
Why would you defend yourself like this if your stunts aren't modded? If I were you, I'd just ignore all. But your defending just makes people think you mod even more. btw slowitdown isn't legit

first everyone goes crazy about modding, but when i finally try to tell you i dont mod (starting to take it seriously) you say its just a reaction that shows THAT you mod :D ? if you get accused of murder, will you be sitting there saying nothing, even though you know you didnt do it ? thats maybe a bad example but the same thing somehow.
why would i take hours of writing over the years to tell you i dont mod if i actually did ?!i would have stopped stunting already.. plus its just a game. its hilarious enough we take this so serious if you think about it

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2014, 11:41:37 AM »

[/u]

no matter how much you mod, you will not get any better in any technical stuff. and which simple bigairs nowadays are really good-looking and new ? its not like you can put some gravity changes on your game, drive over a ramp and land on high buildings.
i just like to know which stunts you think seem modded here ? every single one has a runup that needs to be done perfect (you cant mod the runup, you cant mod away roadbumps and so on). why dont you just rate the technical stuff here to get away from starting such long and senseless discussions ?
[/quote]
I'm not saying you mod and never have. I'm just stating that you have to oblige to people if they ask for your replays. You kind of have an obligation to show you reps on GTAS, that is, if you want people to believe your video is not modded.

Indeed you cannot mod the run-up, but you can mod the bump so I don't know where you think you are going with that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal