Author Topic: BlackTear - Home Is Where The Heart Is  (Read 16201 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: BlackTear - Home Is Where The Heart Is
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 05:15:06 AM »
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I seriously loved that video, too bad the editing wasnt on the stunts level. All these wallrides were amazing, seriously. Great fucking job!

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 05:23:21 AM »
lol

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 08:04:48 AM »
Someone re-edit this.  :mellow:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 08:14:39 AM »
thanks guys, it took me a long time to get all those stunts and i will never release a better video (stuntingwise), i cant break my own "record" anymore, it would take too much time :D i am happy that you like my hard work  :jajaja:

i edited the last 3 parts in two days, so its pretty obvious i dont give a big fuck about editing.. i like it even though :D

Awesome - congratulations on such a fine mixture of stunts. You're like a 2014 version of Burn :)

So true man. BlackTear, you belong to the few newcomers who really put efforts in stunting. All the combos were brillant and well executed. Those wallrides were epics (I remember how hard is the prefinisher since I tried myself).  I'm proud to be one of your favourites and also proud to know you. Keep it up bro.

words like that motivate me so much, thanks mate  :) you're the best stunter in san andreas and my #1 favorite, there's nothing much to argue about when it comes to your stunts :D

After two fuckin years of bitchin that ls clock prec when i've finally landed i just lost it...  <_<
Nice combos over there, didn't like soundrack, but overall video was dope.

that one took me like 5 hours or so, it is indeed pretty hard to stay on this bitch :D

Atlas guest stunt is modded, I saw this rep year ago.

wohoo.. HOW can you even think about talking about modding nowadays when SA-stunting is almost dead ? guys like you just ruin the last motivation to stunt in this game, seriously.. i'd rather have some more modding fags around to keep the site alive instead of inactive people who are trying to break things that are almost dead.. plus, how the hell does modding help you on a precision stunt ? this tree is easy to reach. this stunt is not modded, the replays are just fucked up sometimes, thats all..

Longest video I've ever seen..

First of all, an absolutely amazing collection of stunts in times when people even struggle to land stunts just for crew vids! The quantity is ridiculous.

Secondly as many have mentioned, you should've done a shorter video. Take away some of the fillers and make a shorter more intensive solo and use the rest for a leftover vid would have been a better choice. The numerous cutscenes really took away the intensivity from the experience.
And I hated the choice of music which I don't think mix well with a stunting video.

The better half or third of the stunts were the bomb though. So many great ideas, fantastic executions and overall quality. Since the wallride is my own favourite stunting method, I just love some of these stunts and ideas.

I also gotta say the video feel very "BlackTearesque", you are kind of a category of your own. Hope you will keep delivering and that you bring a rocking best of in the future!

thanks man, i love bigger reviews :b nice to hear that i have my own little "style" :D

Someone re-edit this.  :mellow:

i am not really interested in that idea. i'll just keep my replays for me alone before some edit-rushing guy just wants to put some cool effects in the video which puts the stunts more in the background. you gotta live with this one

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 09:18:08 AM »
Gaz ain't gonna be too happy about the tree prec by atlas, which he cliffhanged back in '11.
I'd like to see the replays, thanks!

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2014, 09:25:15 AM »

wohoo.. HOW can you even think about talking about modding nowadays when SA-stunting is almost dead ? guys like you just ruin the last motivation to stunt in this game, seriously.. i'd rather have some more modding fags around to keep the site alive instead of inactive people who are trying to break things that are almost dead.. plus, how the hell does modding help you on a precision stunt ? this tree is easy to reach. this stunt is not modded, the replays are just fucked up sometimes, thats all..

Bullshit
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:26:46 AM by Detective-Tracky »

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 09:32:54 AM »

Bullshit

i wont argue with you, i just have to accept that there are always those 'special' members in every community

Gaz ain't gonna be too happy about the tree prec by atlas, which he cliffhanged back in '11.

ask him for it
and if youre talking about mine, you wont get them. they are modded

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »

Bullshit

That stunt doesn't even look too hard lol

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2014, 10:03:11 AM »
So this is what you were talking about...
Seriously, mindblowing video packed with nothing else but killer stunts. I could not say a weak stunt in this, you really have put a big effort into this man. Every single crazy wallride stunt was just somehow new and brilliant, so were the bigairs as finishers of the separated parts. MTB stunts were awesome as well, good ideas all around. My only concern is the editing, which was too "bad" for a quality video like this. You should've gone for a simpler AND shorter video, however it would have been hard to make a few-mins long video with these stunts, almost all of them are worth a watch.
Don't remember you cv stunts but I really hope you kept something in your pocket for us, too!  :cc_detective:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2014, 11:23:52 AM »

Bullshit

i wont argue with you, i just have to accept that there are always those 'special' members in every community

ask him for it
and if youre talking about mine, you wont get them. they are modded
Alright, I even thought so! :)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2014, 11:29:36 AM »

Bullshit

That stunt doesn't even look too hard lol
he landed it like a year ago and sent to illest, was rejected due to modding, so dont act surprised [a couple reasonable people saw it and shared same opinion]

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »

Bullshit

I'd rather stunting be dead than everyone modding everything and it being accepted. Just imo anyway.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2014, 12:09:06 PM »
stunting is almost dead so lets mod

great fucking logic there

topkek

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2014, 12:39:12 PM »
GTASTUNTING.NET drama will never stop huh? :cc_detective:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »
lets stop this a-hole like discussions here, i am so tired of so many guys in this community

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal