Author Topic: BlackTear - Home Is Where The Heart Is  (Read 16315 times)

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
Re: BlackTear - Home Is Where The Heart Is
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »
Dont mind the haters .
What you acomplished here is unreal.
No stunter has ever shocked me as much with one single video

GJ

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 03:44:49 PM »
3:59, 5:01, 7:52, 9:51, 11:13, 12:01, 12:50, 13:01, 13:10, 14:20, 14:56, 15:04, 16:10 - modded

your baits are always too obvious bro, just stop.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »
 Some of the most creative and stylish grinds I have ever seen. I thought the edit was pretty good actually. My only critique is you shown each stunt two times and dragged it out longer than needed. Not every single stunt needs to be shown twice. Overall I really liked this video. Sick ideas bruh...   :cc_detective:

It's a classic imo. One of my new favorite solos. I love when a stunter does something that makes me think "damn, I wish I thought of that"... godd job.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:57:36 PM by dirtybird78 »

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 04:43:14 PM »
somebody fucking re-edit this please

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 04:59:31 PM »
Some of the most creative and stylish grinds I have ever seen. I thought the edit was pretty good actually. My only critique is you shown each stunt two times and dragged it out longer than needed. Not every single stunt needs to be shown twice. Overall I really liked this video. Sick ideas bruh...   :cc_detective:

Edit: I can't believe the negativity on this video. You're all allowed to have your own opinion, but You can't deny the creative thought and style in these stunts. I'm shocked people aren't giving this video more credit than that.  :blink:

It's a classic imo. One of my new favorite solos. I love when a stunter does something that makes me think "damn, I wish I thought of that"... godd job.

The stunts were undoubtedly fucking sick and BlackTear is insane but the video would be so much better with all the cutscene things removed and a little better composition to make the video flow more. The editing and soundtrack weren't bad it just felt a little disorganized and drawn out. I'm all down for creative expression but 16 minutes on a solo is pushing it. Either way, good job to BlackTear for some kickass stunts and putting effort into editing!

Offline Vasque

• Illex
  • Meh Deserve to be RAT-TARDED
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 05:32:21 PM »
I saw some of stunts here but I don't know where? should be on PSA?

upload the reps okei?   :ajaja:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 05:52:09 PM by Vasque »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »
Absolutely insane stunts dude. With different music and better editing (I didn't think your editing was that bad, but these stunts deserve the best) you could have had a 10/10 video.

Your BMX skills are through the roof! Those and many other stunts were just a joy to watch.

Stunts: 4.5/5
Overall: 3/5 (vid was also way too long)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 11:33:52 PM »

Edit: I can't believe the negativity on this video. You're all allowed to have your own opinion, but You can't deny the creative thought and style in these stunts. I'm shocked people aren't giving this video more credit than that.  :blink:

The stunts were undoubtedly fucking sick and BlackTear is insane but the video would be so much better with all the cutscene things removed and a little better composition to make the video flow more. The editing and soundtrack weren't bad it just felt a little disorganized and drawn out. I'm all down for creative expression but 16 minutes on a solo is pushing it. Either way, good job to BlackTear for some kickass stunts and putting effort into editing!

I agree but I also look at it like this; it's already edited, we seen all the stunts. Plus he put time into editing so I will accept it for what it is. Still a classic even with all of the cut scenes imo.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 01:22:25 AM »
stunting wise solo of the year
editing wise trash
soundtrack... please

your previous solo had such amazing atmosphere, why didnt you keep it up

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 02:42:31 AM »
Longest video I've ever seen..

First of all, an absolutely amazing collection of stunts in times when people even struggle to land stunts just for crew vids! The quantity is ridiculous.

Secondly as many have mentioned, you should've done a shorter video. Take away some of the fillers and make a shorter more intensive solo and use the rest for a leftover vid would have been a better choice. The numerous cutscenes really took away the intensivity from the experience.
And I hated the choice of music which I don't think mix well with a stunting video.

The better half or third of the stunts were the bomb though. So many great ideas, fantastic executions and overall quality. Since the wallride is my own favourite stunting method, I just love some of these stunts and ideas.

I also gotta say the video feel very "BlackTearesque", you are kind of a category of your own. Hope you will keep delivering and that you bring a rocking best of in the future!

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 02:47:32 AM »
stunting wise solo of the year
editing wise trash
soundtrack... please

your previous solo had such amazing atmosphere, why didnt you keep it up

pretty much yeah

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 03:08:45 AM »
After two fuckin years of bitchin that ls clock prec when i've finally landed i just lost it...  <_<
Nice combos over there, didn't like soundrack, but overall video was dope.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 03:24:54 AM »
Brilliant solo man, absolutely brilliant... and the variety of the stunts was fantastic.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 05:04:14 AM »
Atlas guest stunt is modded, I saw this rep year ago.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 05:08:12 AM »
Awesome - congratulations on such a fine mixture of stunts. You're like a 2014 version of Burn :)

So true man. BlackTear, you belong to the few newcomers who really put efforts in stunting. All the combos were brillant and well executed. Those wallrides were epics (I remember how hard is the prefinisher since I tried myself).  I'm proud to be one of your favourites and also proud to know you. Keep it up bro.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal