Author Topic: Beat's reviews: Rusch Hour 3  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
Beat's reviews: Rusch Hour 3
« on: December 25, 2010, 10:09:29 PM »
So, the long awaited Rusch Hour 3 is finally here.

WATCH IT HERE

Rusch Hour 3

Easily a competition to all San Andreas video releases in 2010, editing wise and stunting wise. Rusch Hour 3 was absolutely stunning in every possible aspect.

Stunting:

If we speak about the stunting, Rusch69 proved that he is one of the best San Andreas stunters around, with his awesome precisions and probably everything else, for me personally those two plane chamber stunts in the beginning were beyond amazing and definitely my favorite in this video, on the other hand i had higher expectations on the finisher, regardless of how hard it looks and how hard it actually is, it didn't have enough shock factor on me, that doesn't make any difference, this was topnotch.

BEAT'S AWESOME STUNTOMETER: 95% awesomesauce.

Editing:

What can i say about the editing? typical Rusch69 editing, purely amazing with pretty creative effects, now the best thing about this was the soundtrack mix, Metal, Dubstep and Drum n' Bass.. seriously Rusch69? thats mad in an absolutely amazing way, the editing on the OVERKlock song by Blue Stahli was the best part of the video, just flowed well, everything was synced and fitting pretty well like the rest of the 1st Part, but the 2nd Part had some unfitting parts and felt a bit rushed, otherwise this was also topnotch.

BEAT'S AWESOME EDITOMETER: 90% awesomesauce.

Overall this is a must watch so go ahead and watch it right now.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 07:53:13 AM by AJ Collins »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal