Author Topic: The Lamborghini Reventon - Prerelease review  (Read 9671 times)

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
Re: The Lamborghini Reventon - Prerelease review
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 02:03:00 PM »
lol, you guys like to make things up.
yes you can edit game like professional, but i mean c`mon those movie posters and stuff, you are trying to make like you are steven spielberg or something. it just makes me laugh when i see these posters lol. like it was with that collab which failed "producer of vivid" or smth, i mean c`mon  :lol:
that`s just mine opinion

This might entertain you 10 times more than a shitty movie with a real producer, a poster (:lol:) and over one million dollar budget.

And ViVID didn't fail i just renamed it to AUREUS because VR named their video ViVID and i dare you to say that AUREUS failed :P, anyway you cant give your opinion about actual going facts, if i gave you the feeling that i'm a movie producer or sound like one its never a bad thing, actually it means i'm pretty good and honestly i'm proud of it.

Look I honestly get what he is saying you're a good editor and all but to me you're not better than the next guy in here who thinks they know shit about editing when all we do is add stupid color effects to clips of cars. Im not excluding myself from the group of idiots btw.

Its cool that you try your best and all but maybe sometimes turn it down a knob. Just sayin.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:39:45 PM »
I can see where your coming from Bluedagger, but you know as well as me that editing a stunt video is a completely different can of fish to making a chase scene. I doubt he'll be adding colour effects and blurs/shakes all over the place during this, so give him a chance to prove what he can do :P

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 02:49:47 PM »
To me it doesnt really matter if he actually is good, its more the way he.. kinda brags about it. Its probably not intentional but he kinda presents it all like hes this bigshot editor and gtas revolves around him.. Aureus and now this and basically everyhing lol :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 02:55:10 PM »
I wouldn't go so far as he does to advertise my videos, but it works out for him I guess and at least what he's putting out there is generally quality stuff, can't blame him for getting people excited :P

EDIT: Although on second thoughts, putting it on the news section is a step too far, because this video doesn't have any more right to promotion than any other video on the website :P
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:58:54 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »
he.. kinda brags about it. Its probably not intentional but he kinda presents it all like hes this bigshot editor and gtas revolves around him.. Aureus and now this and basically everyhing lol :P

Yes thats called hyping my stuff not bragging, whats so bad about that? if its actually good then i'm happy i'm not hyping some sort of idiocy.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:05:40 AM by BeaT »

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 12:34:53 AM »
Well first off I dont always think your stuff is good but you always seem to make a big fuss over the videos, and what you just said kinda just added up to what I said :P

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 02:51:01 AM »
lol? Beat have the right to brag about Aureus, and all u guys know that

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 03:41:24 AM »
Aureus tottaly sucked. It was overedited and couldn`t understand most of the stunts  :cc_detective:
Beat u has too much ego  :ajaja: u wasn`t like that before  :neen:

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2010, 04:02:13 AM »
Aureus tottaly sucked. It was overedited and couldn`t understand most of the stunts  :cc_detective:
Beat u has too much ego  :ajaja: u wasn`t like that before  :neen:
Aureus was an awesome release, it was something new and fresh.. and at least BeaT can edit
quality videos, unlike yourself.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 04:07:50 AM »
If I can't sing I can't say that JB is the worst influence on "music industry" & is plain crap?  :lol:
Venom has a point, the editing is not to be taken that seriously, it's meant to improve the appearance of the stunts themselves, instead of making them unwatchable, I mean all those flashy lights & random effects are really painful to look at.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 04:15:03 AM »
What an excellent prerelease review! Best I've ever seen on this forum!

I wonder how the actual vid can top this  :o
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 10:55:06 AM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 05:14:26 AM »
I love the Reventón, so I'm looking forward for this release.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:20:06 AM by PtRvY »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2010, 05:19:30 AM »
You're all so closed minded it hurts. If he wants to do a poster, let him do that, I personally think it's a great idea for hyping up the vid.
I personally think BeaT is a mediocre editor, but with very enjoyable editing, it's our human nature to be egocentric, some are more (shadowsniper) and some are less (me), and that doesn't affect the quality of the vid in any way, so I don't understand why the complains.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:30:53 AM by Baseline »

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2010, 07:39:14 AM »
You're all so closed minded it hurts. If he wants to do a poster, let him do that, I personally think it's a great idea for hyping up the vid.
I personally think BeaT is a mediocre editor, but with very enjoyable editing, it's our human nature to be egocentric, some are more (shadowsniper) and some are less (me), and that doesn't affect the quality of the vid in any way, so I don't understand why the complains.

:lol: hey im smart so I'm gonna wrap it up for you I love myself so I'm gonna act like I'm totally mature and say I dont care, leave a little backhanded slap to BeaT and as always tell everyone how awesome I am

NO FRIENDS

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2010, 10:10:48 AM »
Just because you have an IQ bigger than Einstein's (but you chose to waste it on GTAS instead of doing something productive) doesn't give you the right to reply to my posts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal