Author Topic: GTA V Vice City Teamtage  (Read 16306 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: GTA V Vice City Teamtage
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 01:40:35 PM »
Not bad guys, I agree with some of the comments though. As far as big-air stunts go, GTA V allows you to do far more than Vice City, but I counted one stunt here that was bigger than most VC big air stunts. I'm also not a fan of the 'wheelie into a wall' stunts, since they are mostly determined by frame rate. My main favourites were Lobbin's car stunts, and there's some other decent ones too :P.

Reynolds is on point, but this part is interesting:

Apart from this it suffers from the usual V video ailments: the video is too long and has uninteresting and boring stunts, like the parachuting stunt.

I think the issue is not that some GTA V videos last a long time. Many of the best stunt videos of all time last up to ten minutes, and some are much shorter too; it all depends on the content within. This better translates to "most GTA V videos don't have enough variety to justify being so long". That's not necessarily a comment on this video, just an observation as to not paint everything with the same brush.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:46:30 PM by VaNilla »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 02:19:30 PM »
I forgot to highlight that I enjoyed the car grinds the most, especially those two monster stunts, they looked great. Other than that I pretty much agree with what's been said so far, you guys could've gone further stuntingwise. Anyways, keep it up!

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 06:31:59 PM »
It was enjoyable i guess, liked the precs mostly ;)

Yep, commented on youtube. I hope you guys can improve on the concept and editing features. Some of the stunts didnt make sense. But cant wait to see your next vacation in Vice City! 6.8/10

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2018, 08:37:52 AM »
vanilla, i saw your tweet about how you were disappointed we'd used glides in LC. now, we release a video intentionally devoid of glides, and there aren't enough? on top of that, i've seen you praise the most mundane videos with the most repetitive stunts and say that they're amazing videos. nothing about what you praise or criticize is consistent. also, we get it, you don't like wallclimbs. you'll abuse any other method that relies on fps and have no problem with it, but bumping a wall is too much, got it. you don't have to say it on every video.   

when your list of thing you don't like, is consistently longer than the things you do, maybe you need to reevaluate how you share your opinion. try and be constructive and not condescending and contrived. people will respect you more.

Offline Marston5000

• Member of Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 09:03:55 AM »
How does this Topic have so many Replies & the Liberty City video has none lol

Offline Feym

• Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 10:13:21 AM »
Everyone will always critize wallclimbs. If you want to please your audience, listen to the feedback.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 10:14:01 AM »
but bumping a wall is too much, got it. you don't have to say it on every video.   

when your list of thing you don't like, is consistently longer than the things you do, maybe you need to reevaluate how you share your opinion. try and be constructive and not condescending and contrived. people will respect you more.
Maybe if you stop bumping walls (which is/looks silly) he'll stop. You are literally driving into a wall, such creativity, much wow.

Oh and, was that you who used the Evolve youtube account to shit on me but then deleted it because you don't want people seeing 'Evolve' calling someone a 'salty piece of shit' for saying these stunts were mediocre at best? Because if this is all you got then Evolve is not what it used to be and I don't have to lie because you can't handle the truth. I don't really know why I should be the salty one, I just gave you my opinion (with the tag that it might be a bit rude in the way I said it) and that was it. I even acknowledged the fact that I barely stunted in V over the years, mostly because I don't really enjoy stunting in the game as much as the older games. You were the person who went apeshit over it all. So if anything you are the saltmeister who cannot take any criticism at all. Take a look at yourself while reading the highlighted part of your own words. Have a nice day in your little bubble m8. And Vanilla has contributed more to the V scene than the whole of Evolve for me personally, by quiiitteee a bit  :cc_detective:

ihopeimadeitworse

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 10:17:56 AM »
maybe land some good stunts instead of going apeshit defending these 0-3/10's at best

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2018, 10:56:55 AM »
you're the first person i've banned from evolve youtube comments rainbow so congratulations. you actually sought out the comment of someone who enjoyed the video, just so you could post your salty ass comment. it was completely unnecessary and petty.

i don't know why marston or anyone from V posts anything to this backwards ass website. you people are the anti-everything that should represent stunting. you contribute nothing while sitting on a high horse and judging others, like your opinion is the end all be all, when in fact it's not even relevant.

you don't even know why you hate what you hate. the initial hate for wallclimb was completely understandable, as it was based around the fact that people would abuse it to land a stunt. ie. not actually clearing the distance to your objected landing and using the wall below to help. using a wallclimb as a bump to land an otherwise clean stunt is completely different. in any regard, liking or disliking both boils down to personal taste. so you don't like a type of stunt, that's cool. doesn't mean you have to try and be the loudest person in the room and ruin other peoples enjoyment.

i'm sure i'll come back and read your responses, but i'm done with this website. i'll keep stunting and having fun and you'll keep doing nothing and being nothing in this scene.

also, who tf is Art?

edit: just to clarify, i wasn't including Vanilla in the conversation about those of you who contribute nothing. I wouldn't argue that. he's contributed a lot to V stunting.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:26:33 AM by foresttravesty »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 11:33:04 AM »
Hmm Forest... I deleted that tweet literally 5 seconds after I posted it :P. I don't want to stop anyone stunting in VC/SA/IV's maps within V. My personal opinion as a VC/SA/IV stunter is that gliding feels good in GTA V, since it's been in that map from the start, but within VC/SA/IV, it feels like easy mode compared to what we had to do in the past. As a result, it can spoil spots people are still going for in these games, and make old videos feel less valuable. But that only matters to people who have stunted these past games; nobody else cares, and I'm not saying they should.

I'm not sure where I said anyone should stop gliding; I think you should utilise the full extent of GTA V's physics if you're going to use it to stunt the maps of past games. I just have a personal opinion about it; that doesn't mean I think everyone should follow my line of thinking. I've always disliked wallclimbs, and again, it's just my opinion. I'm not sure what else you're talking about in as far as "abuse" of other methods, but whatever :P. I've praised videos with poor stunts but enjoyable editing... I'm not seeing the contradiction here; it is entirely consistent with my view that the construction of the video is just as important as the stunts. I didn't come to shit on you or anything, it's just my viewpoint; I understand you just want to make enjoyable videos, but that doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to have an honest opinion about it :jajaja:.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:35:35 AM by VaNilla »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 01:15:53 PM »
Yeah fuck you Rainbow, you don't have enough "scene points"  :lol:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2018, 01:54:33 PM »
you're the first person i've banned from evolve youtube comments rainbow so congratulations. you actually sought out the comment of someone who enjoyed the video, just so you could post your salty ass comment. it was completely unnecessary and petty.

i don't know why marston or anyone from V posts anything to this backwards ass website. you people are the anti-everything that should represent stunting. you contribute nothing while sitting on a high horse and judging others, like your opinion is the end all be all, when in fact it's not even relevant.

you don't even know why you hate what you hate.
What an incredible honor to be the first person! He asked a question, I voiced my opinion, which you cannot deny is true in this case.

This community isn't really into V stunting, and that is understandable since the whole scene takes place on youtube, twitter, discord, etc. But you can't say that our opinion doesn't count just because you don't like it. The standard of this video is not what we expected of Evolve, deal with it and move on. You're such a new guy in the stunting scene and after what, 3 whole years or something, you're coming here on your high horse flaming when people don't enjoy your video as much as you want. Those 12yo boys seem to love your work though, whatever you put out. You have issues and by all means get lost. But before you leave, I'm still waiting for you to point out the creative stunts..

And I don't hate them, I just think they're incredibly silly and should not be used. Feel free to use them but you can expect someone to say they didn't care for them at some point. I know what I hate.

I'll stop posting in this thread now, we're both not going anywhere here.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2018, 02:45:21 PM »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 11:00:26 PM »
just stop with the hate

gta v = easy mode

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 11:01:31 PM »

you don't even know why you hate what you hate. the initial hate for wallclimb was completely understandable, as it was based around the fact that people would abuse it to land a stunt. ie. not actually clearing the distance to your objected landing and using the wall below to help. using a wallclimb as a bump to land an otherwise clean stunt is completely different. in any regard, liking or disliking both boils down to personal taste. so you don't like a type of stunt, that's cool. doesn't mean you have to try and be the loudest person in the room and ruin other peoples enjoyment.

i'm sure i'll come back and read your responses, but i'm done with this website. i'll keep stunting and having fun and you'll keep doing nothing and being nothing in this scene.

also, who tf is Art?

edit: just to clarify, i wasn't including Vanilla in the conversation about those of you who contribute nothing. I wouldn't argue that. he's contributed a lot to V stunting.

It seems like you don't know VaNiLa really well ( where he'd started)

Rainbows opinion (10/10)
VaNiLa opinion (10/10)
Forest Opinion (0/10)

And you how the fuck! you sound like you don't know what gtastunting contribute, it contributes so much in the series, your opinion is just like a defendant kid.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:05:31 PM by Lex »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal