Author Topic: [2h] Insanity of Grandeur  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
[2h] Insanity of Grandeur
« on: April 22, 2014, 12:59:18 PM »
Insanity of Grandeur
Fighter and I tried a 2 hour video years ago and failed after only one hour already. Last week we went on Skype and tried it again. No spoilers but I think it was a great succes. After landing our first stunt we did not spent more than the planned two hours. I landed the opener last with only 1 minute to go! (: The editing is inspired by Creedence or Die, which I think is a great video. Nothing really much to say here, enjoy the video  :)

Download:
In about an hour or so, maybe two.

Stream:
Insanity Of Grandeur
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 05:50:45 AM by RedX »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Insanity of Grandeur
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:06:17 PM »
le ferst

e/ really enjoyed that video. the editing was alright and I loved the roofrunup stent. (prefinisher?)  :euro:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:12:55 PM by MxZz. »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:58:39 PM »
...and I loved the roofrunup stent. (prefinisher?)  :euro:
It was first landed by Crazy in ZS - Indoctrination. Everything in this video is old apart from that high boost in VC. That might be old but I think it is new  :) And yeeeesh prefinisher was correct.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 02:31:11 PM »
Rainbow you noob, you didnt prec the airconditioner. same for you fighter.
Nice job.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 02:36:44 PM »
First of all, why do these videos keep being posted in the regular VC video section? And why aren't they moved?

I really don't believe the typical 2h - 7h - 13h videos anymore, but nonetheless: good video with a couple of really nice oldies. I really liked seeing that P2B to the Vercetti Mansion again - good times...

Though I sometimes think it works very well, I have to say I didn't quite like the black and white look - mostly because of the use of a darkish weather on most stunts. Nonetheless, an enjoyable watch

Aah. Gotta love that warning telling you someone has posted in the meantime - similar to Cooper, I also expected a precision :P

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 02:50:15 PM »

Here you go!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 02:50:40 PM »
1.First of all, why do these videos keep being posted in the regular VC video section? And why aren't they moved?

2.I really don't believe the typical 2h - 7h - 13h videos anymore
1.Because they don't get updated on the front page if it's in the time limited section just like NU's section (and VA's + MO's), so far less attention. There is no point for that section anymore anyway.

2.I can post the replays if you want, it's a legit 2 hours if you believe it or not. I landed my first stunt at 13:45 ish, took a  break immediately because Fighter went to eat something (not stunting in this time, I can show you the skype messages I sent in that time or browser history). Resumed at 14:11 and finished at 16:09. Fighter started at 14:10 and landed the Hyman Condo at 16:00. I didn't even use one of his stunts.

EDIT:// yes that screenshot  :P
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:53:17 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
GTAS became damn active in last week :o

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »
Why is the frontptb140ft Aanmaakdatum one day before every others?

What does it mean actually.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 12:05:08 AM »
1.First of all, why do these videos keep being posted in the regular VC video section? And why aren't they moved?

2.I really don't believe the typical 2h - 7h - 13h videos anymore
1.Because they don't get updated on the front page if it's in the time limited section just like NU's section (and VA's + MO's), so far less attention. There is no point for that section anymore anyway.

2.I can post the replays if you want, it's a legit 2 hours if you believe it or not. I landed my first stunt at 13:45 ish, took a  break immediately because Fighter went to eat something (not stunting in this time, I can show you the skype messages I sent in that time or browser history). Resumed at 14:11 and finished at 16:09. Fighter started at 14:10 and landed the Hyman Condo at 16:00. I didn't even use one of his stunts.

EDIT:// yes that screenshot  :P

Here you go!
1. I understand why you'd do it, I just don't agree with it :P My point is that people are posting their videos in the wrong places and I just think it's annoying. The same thing goes for mapmod videos, a lot of them are posted in the unmodded section even though they're clearly modded. I wish the moderators would move these videos, but maybe that's just me.

2. I really don't care whether you landed them all in 2 hours or not - I just comment on the stunts the way I would do it if it were a normal video. By that standard, this was a pretty solid video. Also, changing the date at which reps were made is not that hard to change, so that's pretty meaningless.

Just see it this way: as I said, it's a pretty solid video even if it weren't timelimited. If you truly did it in 2 hours, than pat yourselves on the back. Just don't expect me to do it :P

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 12:13:36 AM »
Why is the frontptb140ft Aanmaakdatum one day before every others?

What does it mean actually.

It means that replay file has been made 17-4 because I saved a replay file at the 17th, it was i guess a useless bail or something. then the next we day we came up for this idea and when i landed that frontp2b i overwrite that bail. So the replayfile has been changed but not created like the other files listed.

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 03:57:14 AM »
Enjoyable video, fav stunt is the prefinisher roof bump

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 04:35:07 AM »
awzum video :)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 05:01:04 AM »
Thanks for showing the runup of Crazy's stunt, that's something I never could figure out for years lol

That was a sick video for a 2h time limit, those PSM were impressive, and so many big airs and taxi stunts for such a small time!

I liked that, good too see some activity in this section. :)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 05:49:35 AM »
Sick! Some of these stunts would probably take me well over two hours to land, if I had even managed to land them at all.

Somebody should grind the hyman condo from that PSM. If you could land that stunt so easily, why not spend some hours on the spot? It would be a pretty cool stunt

E: moved topic and added timelimit to topic title
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 05:51:09 AM by RedX »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal