Author Topic: Round 2 - Match AJ - Gaz vs TurBo  (Read 4503 times)

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

JL

Re: Round 2 - Match AJ - Gaz vs TurBo
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2013, 07:53:49 AM »
Are you guys SERIOUS?  First of all, how you can possibly say that driving the packer is the best option? The objective is not even built for it. With the additional "without using it as a ramp" I logicly decided that you should not drive it ( how the hell you want to ramp yourself?! ). Secondly, you przem gave me an "inspiration" (how more can I underline the dittos ) where reakwon bumped the exacly same part of the packer, so I got inspirated and now you are saying that bumping it does not fit into the objective very well? You guys have no idea what are you saying, really. Good luck in next round tub.

Dude, you're still too angry.

The objective is kept quite open for interpretation and that's on purpose. However, it is only forbidding you to use the vehicle itself as a ramp and that's it. Other stuff you could do with it would be:

1. perform a stunt in the packer itself
2. ramp onto the packer and bump the struts
3. stuck a packer and bump it
4. do a vehicle bump like reakwon
5. jump off it with a bicycle

There's propably more you can do, but that's all i can think of for now.

However, either of the two of you did different things from that and the judges preferred what TurBo did and i'm personally on their side here. I think TurBo's stunt was way more exciting, although yours was great aswell.

As of writing this post, i really forgot what point i wanted to make and i'm also not really sure where your problem is... whatever :ajaja:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »
Are you guys SERIOUS?  First of all, how you can possibly say that driving the packer is the best option? The objective is not even built for it. With the additional "without using it as a ramp" I logicly decided that you should not drive it ( how the hell you want to ramp yourself?! ). Secondly, you przem gave me an "inspiration" (how more can I underline the dittos ) where reakwon bumped the exacly same part of the packer, so I got inspirated and now you are saying that bumping it does not fit into the objective very well? You guys have no idea what are you saying, really. Good luck in next round tub.
laughed

also this match is comparable to mine... moreless same situation

JL

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »
laughed

also this match is comparable to mine... moreless same situation

no, promegik.

1. there is a difference between using something as a ramp and ramping onto something. use your brain, that's what you have it for.
2. quit bitching about your match. you lost badly although i was trying to help you after you posted your entry. just get over it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal