Author Topic: Ask USS  (Read 258577 times)

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask USS
« Reply #1950 on: November 26, 2011, 01:20:47 PM »
Wow, I just glanced through the topic and saw that painting and read
...because I truly enjoyed looking at it, staring at the colors and imagine anything I could come up watching it.
And I looked at the picture and it indeed is great, imagining anything which comes up your mind!
Sorry if I'm butting in your discussion guys but I would like to share some of my thoughts.
I became interested in art during the last few months in which we begun to study the history of art (which sadly I will be only studying this year).
I don't get it why none of my peers are interested in art and culture, I mean we went to see this exposition and all of them were laughing like retards at the paintings or not even looking at them, while I didn't feel that way.... I ain't saying I'm more developed than them or stuff like that, but I just don't get why do teenagers have the urge to disrespect art, not to be interested in culture/the past and similar things.
That being said, I would like to ask you a question Darkyy:
I see you really like art and films.... Are you studying anything related to the two or have you built yourself your knowledge about them?
Sorry if you already answered to a similar question, but I haven't really been reading this topic :S

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #1951 on: November 26, 2011, 05:00:12 PM »
i dont come here usualu when im drun k so---- im not sure what there read but i know about art... is

i saw a picture that was this -> : )

i was lke wtf is this!!!!! but i kept watching it like 10ö20mon so there is somethinhg even tho im not so much of an art fan something always hits something ;)

so... thats the reason i love you darkuu<3! you'r something els byt still something awesome!!

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 26, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
GRAFFITI IS THE BEST AND BOOZ!!!  :wub:

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 26, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »
Haha mehmet I'm drunk as fck, just gone back frommm a party bene drinking vodka and whisky as fuck <3

Jubito, I've got into cinema and art by myself, just trying to know what got me interested and then developed my knowledge as I could by myself. Those 2 subjeccts are the one I wish I could work into later, it's just a mattter pf interrest ya know  :euro:  :cc_detective: :euro: :cc_detective: :euro:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:14:35 AM by Darkyy »

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 27, 2011, 03:38:51 AM »
Double post because I'm not going to edit the above one finally.

I guess most teenagers just have a tight point of view, they feel like culture, knowledge is for boring people, nerds, adults unconsciously or even consciously which is a lot worse and leads to "german tourists". (No discrimination, that's the only traduction of "beauf" haha)

It takes some time to try and develop a sensibility or simply interest.
I guess I got interested in cinema when I've started to think "damn I'm sick of seeing stupid movies featuring no scenario, poor acting, poor realisation solely special effects and heavy budgets.". Then you just have to look for classical movies to build yourself a knowledge, then you can wide it up with less recognized movies, dig into the mass of realisators, watch foreign films.

As for Art, I've kind of responded before to Rainbow but I understand you didn't read the whole discussion  :lol:

I can't recall when I began to get interested in painting, but I'm pretty much sure it was linked to a movie in which an off-voice was describing how it feels to be possessed by an image, a painting, anything art related and it had an impact on me.
Besides getting into paintings has increased my willingness to discover the other form of arts, the different style of paintings, how they achieve such amazing pieces (or why, the question Rainbow can't stand  :P) and so on ...

I'm glad you could see what I see with that painting, nothing and everything :)

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 27, 2011, 04:12:46 AM »
I guess most teenagers just have a tight point of view, they feel like culture, knowledge is for boring people, nerds, adults unconsciously or even consciously which is a lot worse and leads to "german tourists". (No discrimination, that's the only traduction of "beauf" haha)
Nice said, that's ~ what I was thinking about!
I also agree on the things you pointed out on movies which get released. I kinda started to feel the same, most of those are pretty dull, with a repetitive scenario, just focusing on the effects and stuff... 
Thanks for taking the time to replay to my questions :euro:
Also, the more I gaze at your signature, it seems to be more "alive" and I get the feeling the changes are getting slower and slower :D

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #1956 on: November 27, 2011, 04:14:46 AM »
(or why, the question Rainbow can't stand  :P)

Daddy.. he's doing it again!  :(

Aaaanyway, I agree with Darkyy here, you have to develop an interest. That interest starts with something you have experienced during the years. If you never had that "click" when suddenly culture and paintings start making sense you will never have a interest for it. Or you would have to be raised with it by your parents. Well.. my parents tried to force me to like paintings and cultures so the last statement might not be entirely correct.. BUT, I am not saying I hate it. Paintings or images can be really great. Just by the looks of it. And not by the thing Darkyy already pointed out which is bothering me.  :ajaja:

I just hope Jubito will read this and not be all over the place making me typ this for nothing  :P And since this is Ask USS: What's up?

EDIT:// Because Jubito posted 3 seconds quicker then me I had to copy my whole text, go back to the topic and then reply AGAIN..  :cheersad:

Offline Jubito

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 27, 2011, 07:12:57 AM »

Aaaanyway, I agree with Darkyy here, you have to develop an interest. That interest starts with something you have experienced during the years. If you never had that "click" when suddenly culture and paintings start making sense you will never have a interest for it. Or you would have to be raised with it by your parents. Well.. my parents tried to force me to like paintings and cultures so the last statement might not be entirely correct.. BUT, I am not saying I hate it. Paintings or images can be really great. Just by the looks of it. And not by the thing Darkyy already pointed out which is bothering me.  :ajaja:

I just hope Jubito will read this and not be all over the place making me typ this for nothing  :P And since this is Ask USS: What's up?

EDIT:// Because Jubito posted 3 seconds quicker then me I had to copy my whole text, go back to the topic and then reply AGAIN..  :cheersad:
Also well said, gotta agree with you too :P
Well my father taught me a lot about music, as he's a true music lover! My mother also taught me about culture generally so that might be it!
Also, it's true, experience leads to pretty much everything.

Offline Basiµm

• View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 27, 2011, 07:27:58 AM »
Seriously guys, do you enjoy stunting when you try a spot for a lot of hours?

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 27, 2011, 07:34:02 AM »
well if it's like i bump 1/10 times no but if i bump it always and dont land its fun... and not just bump grind grab etc

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 27, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
I don't try a stunt for hours, at least straight I almost never get past a 30 minutes stunt session trying various spots, however if you sum these 30 minutes session spread over months it does get to hours  :cc_detective:

I don't know how long it took me to land my nat bump to bonk to grind in VC, but it took me around a year and a half to get it  :P

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 27, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
It took me almost an entire day straight to land attraction's finisher, but that happened coz I was too excited to be in my first USS viddu :wub: .
Can't reallly say I enjoy stunting for hours tho

Plus I'd like to share my bails on that spot :D
If anyone wants to watch here it is :

1 long day.wmv

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 27, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
Looks way more impressive with those cam angles.

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Board Mods
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 27, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »
The time I spend on trying a stunt really depends on the type. I find it much more amusing to try a grind over a bump, although I've definitely spent more time bumping than I have grinding... hmmm bumping and grinding... :lol:

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: December 14, 2011, 08:07:19 AM »
MehMet any new solos coming from you ? :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal