Author Topic: World Cup 2014 - Brazil  (Read 21070 times)

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup 2014 - Brazil
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:42:50 PM by mateus »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2014, 05:15:34 PM »
Rooted for Chile before the game started, sadly they lost with penalties. And the Brazilian supporters are the most stupid buttwipes on the freaking planet. When the national anthem of another country plays you don't go shout and scream 'BOOOOO' like little crying babies. That's just disrespectful. And then afterwards go complain that the referee was on Chile's side while Hulk and some other players from Brazil performed a great theater performance and the referee (luckily) didn't buy it. Brazil didn't deserve the win. They won't win the cup if they keep going like this luckily. Colombia, France or Germany will send them home while 90% of the Brazilian supporters will blame the referee again.

Robben is doing his little theater since the last world cup. I'm glad you guys got kicked in the butt by Spain, who didn't needed any of this bullshit. Maybe Brazil isn't going to won but atleast we aren't world cup virgins like you guys. :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:23:52 PM by Plani »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »
Rooted for Chile before the game started, sadly they lost with penalties. And the Brazilian supporters are the most stupid buttwipes on the freaking planet. When the national anthem of another country plays you don't go shout and scream 'BOOOOO' like little crying babies. That's just disrespectful. And then afterwards go complain that the referee was on Chile's side while Hulk and some other players from Brazil performed a great theater performance and the referee (luckily) didn't buy it. Brazil didn't deserve the win. They won't win the cup if they keep going like this luckily. Colombia, France or Germany will send them home while 90% of the Brazilian supporters will blame the referee again.

Robben is doing his little theater since the last world cup. I'm glad you guys got kicked in the butt by Spain, who didn't needed any of this bullshit. Maybe Brazil isn't going to won but atleast we aren't world cup virgins like you guys. :cc_detective:
That reaction.. frustrated?

Well, Brasil didn't deserve the win, Netherland neither. Greek deserved to win, but well, we can't change anything. Although whining about the referee / their theater acts is still the shittest thing to do. Football sucks. It's all about acting the gayest on the field.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 12:37:01 AM »
I am really rooting for Argentina in this tournment, alot because I've been a Messi fan since about 2005... but also because of the others, but Robben's theatratical reaction doesn't mean there wasn't an offense by the Mexican player, because there definitely was... Robben did set up the trap for the Mexican player to fall into... and he did.

The Mexicans played well but were naive and their manager made tactical errors after going into a lead by receeding back and not keeping the same formation and style of play, they've invited Holland, and their manager, to take advantage of that and attack with full throttle, and it paid off for them eventually.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 03:04:46 AM »

Robben is doing his little theater since the last world cup. I'm glad you guys got kicked in the butt by Spain, who didn't needed any of this bullshit. Maybe Brazil isn't going to win but atleast we aren't world cup virgins like you guys. :cc_detective:
Yes I agree that this was not a penalty so I am not perfectly happy with this and Robben does go down easily on average. However I cannot be really upset as we had two unfair penalties against us already and the Mexicans took down Robben in the penalty area two times earlier (one of them broke something in his leg while doing so) and a pretty clear handsball from a Mexican got ignored. 1-1 should have been the 90 minute score, the Mexicans really gave us a hard time in the first half, but they were nowhere in the second half. The goalie of them did great work btw. But with the way the Mexicans were playing in the second half they would have been defeated anyway. Oh and, atleast Robben didn't try to get the referee to give the Mexicans cards like the Brazilians did.

Oh and that last part about World Cup virgins is just the big ol' case of butthurt  :lol: Way to go man.

@MtS: My bad  :P Forgot they were already home.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:31:18 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2014, 06:07:37 AM »
I was just kidding about the virgin stuff, sorry if it offended you. This is a football discussion godamit :lol: And btw, you seemed so angry about Brazil for some reason, which kind of responde were you expecting from a Brazilian?

Let's see what happens. So far, Brazil isn't one of the favorites, the football we are playing is very poor. No working midfield which means direct connections from defense to attack, that's just not our style.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 06:28:14 AM by Plani »

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2014, 07:16:19 AM »
I don't know shit but go win it Neatherlands or Germany!  :ajaja:

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2014, 08:10:59 AM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:42:40 PM by mateus »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »
you seemed so angry about Brazil for some reason

If I could guess I would say it's because of the anthem thing and if it is because of that I will tell you that we just had the bad luck of having some arrogant pricks on the stadium, most of the people here think it was a disrespectful act and went mad at them just like you!

Well, there's assholes all over the world. I'm ashamed of what happened too and the majority is as well.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2014, 12:44:54 PM »
I was not offended at all btw, our country only has like 16-17 million people so getting in a few world cup finals isn't that bad if you compare it to Brazils 190 million inhabitants (in 2008). I was indeed angry by the anthem thing and the way they talked about the referee. While the Mexicans have something to be pissed about (eventhough it should have been a penalty earlier imo), the Brazilians have literally no reason to be upset/mad other than the team not playing as they were expecting to play.

Kind of the same how I get angry about Uruguay standing behind Suarez. If Robben bit someone nearly everyone would agree that some punishment is in order.

I have no way to single out the bad from the good supporters or governments for that matter so I just keep it at 'Brazilians'. So no offense to you  :P Although I wasn't expecting a response like that. I like following the World Cups although I am not a football fan. I have to say I don't hate the game but more the whole 'culture' around it.
For me personally football is synonimous with insulting and fucked up mentalities. From where I am standing football has never been a fair game.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 12:47:52 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 05:10:01 PM »
Aight :happy:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:54 AM »
Germany x France and Brasil x Colombia today. Two great matches and i can't waittt  :cc_detective:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »
bet colombia all

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2014, 12:10:48 PM »
Shame France had to go, they put up a good fight. Some bad work by the ref in that match, f.ex. the freekick that led to Germany's goal shouldn't have been a freekick imo. Anyway, Neuer was amazing and I'm looking forward to the next Germany match :D

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 04:19:57 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal