Author Topic: PKS High Five  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: PKS High Five
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »
btw I'm nominating this for the best soundtrack of 2011. Pure joy.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 11:56:21 PM »
I'm sorry if I sound harsh but Drool made the video poopier then it was. The soundtracks and the intro were pure gold and Ozibe striked me as the standout in this video along with gesior7's grab :wub:

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »
I usually don't post in video threads when a video is not all that good but this takes the cake. Lamed stunts, failed stunts, weak stunts, this video has them all. This video definately goes in my list of top ten worst videos ever. I don't know how else to put it but an absolute waste of 15 minutes. I have never seen so many half assed stunts jammed into one video. It's embarassing and even more embarassing that several people actually thought this was good  :( . Another sad day for people who can actually stunt.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 02:12:11 PM »
I usually don't post in video threads when a video is not all that good but this takes the cake. Lamed stunts, failed stunts, weak stunts, this video has them all. This video definately goes in my list of top ten worst videos ever. I don't know how else to put it but an absolute waste of 15 minutes. I have never seen so many half assed stunts jammed into one video. It's embarassing and even more embarassing that several people actually thought this was good  :( . Another sad day for people who can actually stunt.

I liked it because of this. It's not one of those nerdy I must be the best vids. It's what only a few people are here for... FUN!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 02:47:58 PM »

I thought most of the stunts were not great either, but the editing and the flow of the video caught me. You don't need to look at videos as purely stunting based videos. (Darkyy is not allowed to reply to this.  :P)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 03:22:06 PM »
I like you!

I completely agree but I failed to show that in my post, I think...

Offline gesior7

• SASL Judge
  • Gesior7
    • View Profile
    • Polskie Koło Stunterskie
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »
Thanks for your comment, people!

One thing, I'd like to mention, Davve. I think, you have just changed your mind.

Not sure what makes others claim this video is that good. It was like a Dream Theater-album. A lot of shitty nothingness followed up by one good part and then it's suddenly over and you're left wondering why you didn't listen to a Tool-album instead.

It had (very) few good stunts and some stunts that weren't even stunts. More like failed attempts at lame spots. Editing was good since it wasn't in the way of the stunts.

Cheers.

You said:
"A lot of shitty nothingness followed up by one good part ...",
"It had (very) few good stunts and some stunts that weren't even stunts.",
"Editing was good since it wasn't in the way of the stunts.".

Now, you say, that this video is one of the worst videos ever, and it's completely waste of time. Nothing good in it.
You've changed your words. I don't like it.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 03:51:16 PM »
I agree.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 04:03:05 PM »
Thanks for your comment, people!

One thing, I'd like to mention, Davve. I think, you have just changed your mind.

Not sure what makes others claim this video is that good. It was like a Dream Theater-album. A lot of shitty nothingness followed up by one good part and then it's suddenly over and you're left wondering why you didn't listen to a Tool-album instead.

It had (very) few good stunts and some stunts that weren't even stunts. More like failed attempts at lame spots. Editing was good since it wasn't in the way of the stunts.

Cheers.

You said:
"A lot of shitty nothingness followed up by one good part ...",
"It had (very) few good stunts and some stunts that weren't even stunts.",
"Editing was good since it wasn't in the way of the stunts.".

Now, you say, that this video is one of the worst videos ever, and it's completely waste of time. Nothing good in it.
You've changed your words. I don't like it.

:ninja: :cc_detective:

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »
Great video guys  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal