Author Topic: Rockstar Has Nothing "to Share About a PC Version at This Time" in Regards to G  (Read 1374 times)

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
Rockstar just updated their original blog post with a comment about the PC version. As it turns out they have nothing "to share about a PC version at this time."

"Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time."

dreams shattered, saw it coming, and even think they wount release a PC version 

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Didn't say that for IV too? We'll see, if the sales suck for V they'll most likely make a sucky port to PC in no time.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I think a PC version will come in due time like IV, I just hope it's not a crappy port like you said.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
dreams shattered, saw it coming, and even think they wount release a PC version
That's just overdoing it.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
What Slayer said, the previous GTA games have an awesome community on PC and I doubt Rockstar would let us down.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Haven't they done this for pretty much every gta game? It'll come eventually..

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My PC won't run it in both cases but meh... I highly doubt they won't release a PC version.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal