Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 33588 times)

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »
I just cant belive this.

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2010, 05:24:12 PM »
The best of 2010 SA solo video :wub: :a-cheer: :cheernutz:

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »
That was pretty damn cool to watch. Packed to the brim with sweet stunts! Imo, I liked the SA part. But the other parts were nice too. I reallllly liked the SA part prefinisher, that was fucken awesome. Really well done Burn, I know you put a lot of effort into this and it paid off. Well done my friend.

HD - Sick editing as per usual, with some solid song choices. Lovely mate!

Offline Zenaku

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2010, 07:49:09 PM »
Overall, i was really disappointed by this video, i'll maybe change my mind later but right now, it's not as i expected. I'm pretty sure it's because of the music and editing. It kinda ruined the stunts.

Well, editing-wise there was nothing special except a lack of stuff which make you fall in the video's spirit. It's the first time i get bored by a Burn's solo... that should not happen.  :(
Ok ok "due to studies you got lack of time" but really,i would have preferred to wait 2 months more to see a better editing.

Music-wise: the second point which made me dislike that video and made it look boring...not my taste. You are a really great song chooser HD but this time i felt unsatisfied.

Stunting-wise: Awesome stunts dude, on every of your solos you show us your creativity and potential in stunting. You're a real artist.Some stunts really stood out. Taxi boosts were epic (odd's included).

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2010, 09:43:41 PM »
Anyway, after watching the video, I found that I really enjoyed it. Editing was nicely matched to the
stunts and the stunts were well executed, some looked funny but they did look like FPS lag spikes.

Nevertheless, well done HD & Burn, top job.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:41:33 PM by Daffy »

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2010, 11:35:40 PM »
Just fantastic! One of the greatest solos of all the time. I will do a longer review later, I got a lot more things to say about it.

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2010, 01:37:40 AM »
oh shit, burn bouddha of stunting, cqfd your the best mate. i mean, you're like a Taz legend now. Not a Tacojoe,rochpeach and another faggot possible.

Thanks for all

Un ptit mots en francais car ça devient trop compliquer de bien s'exprimer en englais.

Merci pour tout petit Hiro, après toutes ces années, qui aurait cru ? nous avons poussé les limites jusqu'a sont maximums. Pour moi, une nouvelle période commence, et une autre ce termine. Il devient trop compliqués de pouvoir s'adonner au stunt comme avant. C'est pourquoi je tiens a te dire que je te souhaite que du bonheur par la suite, tu le mérite. Pour ma part, il me reste deux projets dans les quelles ont se rencontrera encore, et ce sera pour moi nos derniers moment de gloire. Car après ceux ci, Omega s'occupera de mon best of. Burn, Daksad, Odd, je ne vous oublierais jamais, ça c'est sur. Pleins de bonheur a vous les mates, gros poutoux, je vous aimes, SNIF SNIF SNIF <3 <3 <3

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2010, 02:57:39 AM »
The vid had some epic wibe, probably because of the songs and it's clear it was demanding both stunt-wise and editing-wise...

but I can't help not to notice most of the shit looked modded as hell. On the other hand I don't think technical stunts in this video were really something, I mean it's good stuff, but much better shit has been done than this and ideas are simple. Also, editing itself seemed half-assed to me. It works, but lacks any advanced editing stuff.

Overall, good job on the effort and thanks for a really interesting watch, but if this had to be compared to other videos released it's not really special.

P.S. That Infernus drop 2 palm bump 2 roof in SA part, that's kind of over-the top for me. I admit I never tried that kind of a thing but from my experience that should be impossible. I would like to hear some opinions on that stunt.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:02:19 AM by DaredevilX »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2010, 03:04:25 AM »
If you think there are mods, fine, but consider how you're conveying your opinion, as simply bashing people isn't gonna do any good. Unless you feel you have some proper evidence, you shouldn't start flaming, because then you're just an ignorant, intolerant asshole. I don't mind when people just say that they thought a stunt was modded, but posts like 'fuck you for ruining the vid' or 'you're a disgrace to stunting' etc is just immature. I wouldn't even bother posting my videos on these forums if I stunted in SA... :/

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2010, 03:22:28 AM »
Even though Taco's language was a bit harsh he explained in detail why and how he think Burn modded so I don't know who are you referring to? And it's no wonder someone would use harsh language after getting irritated by so many "whiteknights" such as yourself. Burn is completely capable of responding himself. Care much, seriously?

Everyone here is acting like stating opinion this video is modded is sacrilege.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2010, 03:49:14 AM »
I wasn't referring to anyone, it was just something I felt like writing after reading through these pages. Puzzle stood out though, totally useless flame

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2010, 05:08:04 AM »
Isnt it still an opinion? So We need to say all HELL YEA AWESOME 110/10?  Not that I give a shit of thsi video if stunts are modded, its only funny to see that the people who say it isnt modded doesnt need to explain why it isnt. I mean, that p2b in lc that looked boosted as fuck, Dont you see it? Its for ALL, dont take it personal Ralleee, you know that i like you etc. ppl who say its modded does need to explain why, but ppl who say it isnt doesnt need to say why not.  Wel;l I cant really explain what i want cuz i suck in egnlish.

I can't believe what you just wrote... I mean, according to you, each time we release a video we would need to write a disclaimer to prove it's not modded ? what the fuck seriously, has SA stunting gone so low ?
I can understand that some people are doubtful about some of the stunts, but I think I know Burn enough to trust him when he says he didn't mod, and not just a blind trust as some shit spitters like tacojoe may think.
Anyway neither side can be proven right or wrong here, only Burn knows whether he modded or not, the rest is just a bunch of opinions.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:20:05 AM by Herr-Dav' »

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2010, 05:40:16 AM »

Full review by : Savatage

intro : It's pretty boring imo (6/10)

PART ONE :
0:53 - 1:05 : Looks pretty cool ;P
1:05 - 1:23 : Nice combo :P
1:23 - 1:30 : I don't really like this one tbh
1:30 - 1:48 : Holy Shi*
1:48 - 2:00 : Looks cool
2:00 - 2:10 : This one looks awesome
2:10 - 2:22 : Holy Shi*²
2:22 - 2:29 :  Looks cool
2:29 - 2:42 (Odd) : Sick
2:42 - 3:00 : This one looks awesome
3:00 - 3:12 : Don't really like it
3:12 - 3:30 : Look's cool , but a bad choice for a finisher imo.

OVER ALL STUNTS : Most of the stunts were cool :P 8.5/10
OVER ALL EDITING : I really like it but the song sucks balls tbh.9/10

------------------------------------------------

PART TWO :

3:48 - 4:04 (Odd) : Best United boost ever :)
4:04 - 4:27 : Good job landing all of them :)
4:27 - 4:39 : Good job landing it with a Bullet :)
4:39 - 4:48 : I don't like it.
4:48 - 4:57 (Baseline) :   :lol:
4:57 - 5:12 : This one looks so sick :wub:
5:12 - 5:25 : Expected something better tbh.
5:25 - 5:34 : Nice one
5:34 - 5:47 : Looks sick.
5:47 - 6:03 : Looks cool
6:03 - 6:15 : Old so nc
6:15 - 6:28 : Epic one.
6:28 - 6:40 : SICK
6:40 - 6:53 : Love that one
6:53 - 7:19 : I don't like it
7:19 - 7:39 : SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
7:39 - 7:57 : Old so nc
7:57 - 8:15 : Both executions are cool ;)
8:15 - 8:40 : Sick  really really sick

OVER ALL STUNTS : Best part 10/10
OVER ALL EDITING : Best edited part in the video , I liked the sync on the Sandking walride2 grind and the 2 Inf watergaps. Also this is the best song ever , used in a stunting vid. IM YOUR TURBOOO LOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

------------------------------------------------

PART THREE :

intro : Didn't like it.
9:20 - 9:42 : SICK combo
9:42 - 9:57 : Cool one
9:57 - 10:09 : GREAT FUCKING JOB LANDING THIS
10:09 - 10:21 : Nice
10:21 - 10:33 : Nice one
10:33 - 10:48 : HOLY SHIT DUDE
10:48 - 10:59 : Best . Infernusstunt. Ever.
10:59 - 11:13 : GJ grinding all balconies
11:13 - 11:35 : ORGASM
11:35 - 11:44 : Sick idea , shame you didnt land anythign tho.
11:44 - 11:58 : Thats one of those doublebumps I dont like
11:58 - 12:09 : GJ landing it
12:09 - 12:19 : Nice idea.
12:19 - 12:30 : Cool execution
12:30 - 12:40 : SICK
12:40 - 13:02 : Really awesome.
13:02 - 13:23 :  Cool distance

OVER ALL STUNTS : I like this part :P9/10
OVER ALL EDITING : The song was pure sex and I liked those invert color syncs. 

This solo is just pure sex , can't rememebr what was the last stunting vid that made me smile.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2010, 06:25:24 AM »
Lé Burn at it's best  :wub:

I... am speechless...... i was thinking when i saw that this is about 15 min vid that there would be n intro which would be atleast 5 minutes with CJ walking around and shit.. and a 3 minute outro or the credits part.. but i was really wrong, I have no idea how the hell were you able to land that many stunts.. it was outstanding. I won't be saying which i liked the most because i seriously loved everyone of them, this vid had also a great variety of stunts, props on that.. As for the editing.. it was pretty typical HD stuff, but it was really awesome, i really liked the editing because it's so.. don't know how to say it.. was just so great editing HD, props to you on that  :ajaja: One of the Best or if not THE Best SA video this year...

Really awesome stunting lé Burn.. hope you won't quit now  :( Great video Burn once again   :ajaja:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2010, 07:42:25 AM »
No, just no! All discussion belongs in this topic, that's what it was opened for, not for positive comments only.
That's all well and fine but do so in a constructive and/or non-offensive way.
The only comments I've deleted so far were the ones that attacks someone's credibility rather than arguing about a certain topic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal