Author Topic: [USS] 2028  (Read 12003 times)

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
[USS] 2028
« on: September 02, 2019, 06:23:57 AM »

MehMet | Ralleee | Turtle Boy | Urban Legend | Xtramus

What, you thought we were done?

Download
WeTransfer

Streaming
YouTube

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
Re: [USS] 2028
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 06:31:10 AM »
1st and what a lineup
E: Holy moly that was great, didn't expect xtramus, turtle boy and ralleee kicking so much ass. Mehmet of course, wtf dude soo much great stuff man. Favorite stunts were xtramus' 2x popped tire car bump allthough I'd have loved it more if it was natural, xtramus' freeway stoppie to ledge grind, xtramus' bridge wallride to bridge grind seriously wtf man so great, mehmets bump to boat bump to roof man holy shit I was so hyped after you bumped there because I was like: wtf is he going to bump now????, ralleee's nat bump at 3:25 and last but not least the opener was great aswell. Not a big fan of the finisher, definetly the best stunt out of that vid but the stunt itself doesn't look that appealing to me. Last few words: amazing job guys, still don't know who edited the vid ^^, very interesting to see more activity in the vc apartement these days, song was great and the more I watch it the better it gets  :a-cheer: :wub: :a-cheer: :wub: Cheers GTAS, Cheers
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 06:56:06 AM by Jomra »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 06:57:41 AM »
solid finisher

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 07:32:33 AM »
I'm not a big fan of grinds as finishers, but that one is an exception, that was really amazing! It deserved to be the finisher.
Amazing video guys, it's always a pleasure to watch high level vice city stunts, now I'm waiting for some DSS activity <3

Solid video, I missed IceD tho :|

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 07:34:37 AM »
Great to see USS in action! Ace video guys, everybody had sweet stunts, the standouts for me were MehMet's bump to BB at Sunshine, his grindcombo at the mall, Xtramus' bridge grind, Turtle Boy's second boost, Rallee's LC natbump and the finisher, of course (that was sick dude!).

Enjoyed the editing and soundtrack aswell, a fantastic video overall! :jajaja:

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 07:44:58 AM »
Okay this is very impressive, the finsiher - hell yea  ;D  Still my favourite is Xtramus at 2:12, very impressive

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 08:05:33 AM »
Once again USS delivers, some tasty executions and refreshing ideas. Was cool to see Ralleee make a return in this.
Lost the Sunshine Autos natural bump, well done finding the right way to approach that one. If I had to list a few favorites: Sunshine BB recoil bump, Docks bump to boat bonk to the wooden hut, Xtramus' backbump/wallride to the cable grind, Ralleee's vertical bump, Xtramus' police station precision and finisher.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 08:13:34 AM by TurBo »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 09:51:38 AM »
Woah mehmet and xtramus  :wub: Glad to see another crew video by you guys, you really stood the test of the time and keep rocking as usual. Just a dream team line up for 2019

Finisher was awesome with a great twist! Im glad that we are not the only ones that use fixed cols in LC on some stunts
Mehmet finally found a way to land that fishing house with a PCJ, kudos to that. Xtramus' wallbump 2 bridge grind was out of this world, just wow  :wacko: There were couple of fillers and oldies here and there but you worked again as a team and pushed another quality video that deserves lots of pages with discussion and appreciation.

2019 is a good year for VC - That chinese taxi duo, MO delivered some action, now USS! Hopefully we will soon join the fun too :jajaja:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 09:53:34 AM by The Big V »

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 10:44:29 AM »
Damn it guys really liked the atmosphere of the video with that simple relaxing edit! Blown away by the fact that Rallee still rocks the old engine. He had some really nice stunts like that sanchez nat bump and the vertical pcj natural in lc. Those creative natural bumps like the last one are always a beauty. The real hero was mehmet, kudos for landing the billboard near the car selling place. That one is a toughy alright. The p2b to prec with sanchez, water house landing (one of the most creative stunts all time, reverent bows) and the finisher were probably the best stunts in this video. Xtramus really shook the floors with some badass stuff through the entire video the most impressive to me being the wallride to bridge grind in lc and the double stoppie to prec next to moist palms hotel. I've been anticipating your video for some time now, really happy with the end result. Keep it up with more stuff guys! And can someone tell me what's the idea behind the title? Are you implying something specific with this number/year?

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 10:45:06 AM »
never expected to see ralleee in uss once again.

this vid was sick in so many levels!

well done everyone
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:25:10 PM by MtS »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2019, 10:56:02 AM »
Gonna be pretty brief, a very unexpected video, loved the editing, mehmet's stunts stood out for me, but shout outs to Ralleee and Urban Legend too, as it was a surprise to see such great stunts from you. Nothing more to add, I'll likely be rewatching this :D

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2019, 11:05:24 AM »
Finisher was awesome!

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
Stellar performence  :a-cheer:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2019, 01:28:26 PM »
Unexpected to say the least, but absolutely loved this one!
Mehmet and Xtramus using the terrain so differently yet awesomely, I loved every single stunt of you guys. I admire you Xtramus for always coming up with interesting stunts even at the flattest places. The bonk2grind over the fence at the construction site was simply a pleasure to watch, so was the freeway combo but my favourite from you is the angel csm2prec at the police station. I wonder if I've ever seen that prec being landed.
Moving on to one of my all time fav stunters in VC. Mehmet, you showed once again your creativity and what I like the most about your stunts is that they make me feel it's SA. You always manage to land stunts that I usually see in SA, maybe that's the reason why I dig your stunts to much. A good example is the recoil2bbprec, a 'typical' SA stunt if you ask me. The squalobump2fishing place is genius as well, so many have ridden around that place but nobody has ever come up with this sequence, brilliant. The finisher is amazing as well, such an overused place and you find something THAT cool in 2019, wow.
Apart from this I loved to see Ralleee back in action, but props to Turtle Boy and Urban Legend for still pushing theirselves.
The editing along with the song was my cup of tea, just how a decent stunt video should look and feel like. No matter of the year or the short lineup, you guys still procude high-end videos. Please, keep it up!  :a-cheer:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2019, 02:09:18 PM »
nice to see one more vid from you guys, it was really unexptected in 2019.
everything is great, editing, stunts, but i feel like i'm watching old video from 09, you know i'm saying?
maybe i'm just tired of it. i'm sorry it's just me.
btw, any map modding there? i'm asking because i have this idea (finisher) too. I know that "bump" is impossible, there is no collision.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal