Author Topic: [VC/LC] Smut - Aconitum  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: [VC/LC] Smut - Aconitum
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2020, 02:20:21 PM »
Oceanview and now this video, what a year for VC
Opener, pre finisher and finisher were totally madness! You're amazing, boy :wub:
yeah !! this year of VC isn't over yet ,there's more to come !!!! !:D

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2020, 02:30:35 PM »
(also props to rainbow Faiz, because now i don't need to find out the timestamps myself)
:ninja:

Offline Smut

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2020, 01:24:45 AM »
Thanks for the kind replies, guys!

I'm sorry for boring you with some oldies, as far as I know now the following stunts have been landed before:
- The Dirtring precision: I did not know that this has been old by Kaneda, thanks for clearing that up for me, Rainbow (and you're completly right, this is one of the stunts that annoyed me the most, I've got a folder full of horrible bails)
- The Sunshine Autos grinds: I actually knew that those two stunts were not on the level of some of the other ones, I did not know that they were both old, though. It was fun landing them anyways.
- The Golf park ledgegrind: Well this one has been done by Sorcery, lately, I know that.

About the LC tunnel ledgegrind: I've figured out how Barney did the tunnel ledgegrind in Monolith, while I was trying it for the throwback collab. As Max still needed a stunt to fill up the video, I went for this one. It may be cheap, but still it's fun to try, as it completely differs from other grinds or ledgegrinds.

About the prefinisher double grind: It's funny to mention that this was done in under an hour. Thanks to Faiz for sharing this spot with me.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 01:26:33 AM by Smut »

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2020, 05:46:52 AM »
3:45 : the star of this solo. you know it, i know it, anyone knows it. nothing more to add.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2020, 06:02:01 AM »
That last double grind is probably one of the best things i've seen done in this game.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2020, 07:39:56 AM »
Thank you for landing that finisher, that was beautiful. Finally someone.  :a-cheer:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2020, 02:04:25 AM »
In such a small time (less than 3 months) you managed to tame the VC engine in a very graceful way  :o. I've never seen such passion and motivation like yours. We had so much fun with you in VCMP as well. Even if sometimes the spot seemed impossible or really hard to land, you were pushing the limits there, and this also transferred into single player and you showed it in this video. No doubt, I must do a full review here (thx to faiz for the template).

0:39 - Opener : One of the smallest boat precis in VC ever landed. Your nerves with the boats can be admired
0:48 - Freeway natbump : Probably a pain in the butt to stop there. Good job. Freeways are hard for precis since they are the heaviest bike and really 'clumsy' with the brakes. Loved the spins as well!
0:54 : One of my favs! Another one of your spots that no one wouldve thought of landing with a 4 wheeled vehicle.
1:06 : I bet Im not the only one who was jetpacking over that pool and looking for ways to grind this area. Great solution on that. I'd say - very 'smut'  :cc_detective:
1:11 : Uphill grinds arent something I see in every video. Im ok with you not fully grinding it (its already hard to grind it fully downhill with so many bumps on the grind itself)
1:31 : Max guest's stunt : Oh man, I overlooked this spot because of the small runup. Awesome find and great execution. Daffy's roof possible?
1:44 : Another gracefuly grinded ledge. 
1:53 : Awesome idea. Uphill to downhill grind with an airtime inbetween.
2:05 - 2:20 :  I knew I've seen this somewhere, its an oldie. Nonetheless good execution.
2:30 : Infernus to skimmer wing bump to prec : Creative runup, probably hard to stay stable after the drop. Great infy prec.
2:36 : I think Turok lost that one. Uphill ledges for the win. You have an eye for grinds
2:53 : oldie? I think inside that dirt ring everything has been landed. Landing on that is probably annoying af though.
2:59 - 3:05 : Barney style. Again starting from an uphill  :D
3:05-3:19 : Beautiful. Well deserved pre finisher. Changing  the trajectory in VC grinds has always been something spectacular to see. Combined with having to hit something and not to fall + adjust perfectly for the 2nd grind. Good job!
3:45 : FINISHER : HOLY PREC! I remember it took you like 2 hours to get the packer stuck right. And your close attempts there were really shocking. I will leave Faiz' comments from here on cause Im speechless  :o -
OMFG!!! no one ever landed that before you !!! awesome clear landing !!!!! this one lengendary
10/10

Also I really hope your legendary stunts in MP with Faiz get to see the daylight in the near future  :euro:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal