Author Topic: Burn & Prog - VANDALS  (Read 21076 times)

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
Re: Burn & Prog - VANDALS
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 05:23:40 PM »
burn's grinds combo was sick !

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »
Great vid, great findings in United, also lovely guest performance by Dak.

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 05:38:51 PM »
Fine.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 05:59:52 PM »
That was awesome, Burn's grind stunts (especially the multigrind combo and wallride to grind) were particular eye candy!

Also, great job with the editing Daniel, as usual :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:36:24 PM by 行きます PtRvY! »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
Some of the stunts looked really weird.

Awesome video, really enjoyed watching. More fresh spots would have been nice, but it was cool to see classic VCLC spots re-landed in SA engine. Great job everyone!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »
Fucking sick video... if it's clean. But I think you should upload the replays, because a few of the stunts look boosted. Particularly Burn's LC P2B at 0:38. By uploading the replays, you can put any concerns to rest, because we can check if it's lag or something else.

Not taking any sides, but even if there were some modded stunts, you still had some seriously sick clean ones throughout the video. Loved Burn's killacopter across the rails. For the record, all of Prog's looked clean even without the replays. Let's check out a few of the dodgy looking stunts and set the record straight (with someone who has United 1.2 :euro:).

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 10:30:23 PM »
Glad to see I'm still accused of modding even if I spent 7 years on that games, with over 365 gaming days but it's ok.

Here is my stuff : http://www.sendspace.com/file/qxaqr0

I advise you to try the stunts which are weirds to your eyes. If you're still not conviced, I can't do nothing for you.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 11:26:49 PM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:35:38 PM by mateus »

Offline hachi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 12:54:03 AM »
this video is masterpiece, burn,prog,dak's stunts were perfect & flow's edit was great too it reminds me daffy's editing.

+ sometimes SA replays fucked up, i'm sure Burn's p2b in LC was not modded.  :jajaja:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 01:05:14 AM »
great video,nothing else to say :) my favorites were burn's sick turning on those many small rails,that palm-wallride 2 grind and Prog's drop bump after landing that ramp on the roof to get the right speed :b

Glad to see I'm still accused of modding even if I spent 7 years on that games, with over 365 gaming days but it's ok.

Here is my stuff : http://www.sendspace.com/file/qxaqr0

I advise you to try the stunts which are weirds to your eyes. If you're still not conviced, I can't do nothing for you.

how do you know you got over 365 days ? did you always play SA via steam or another program which counts the played time ? i always wonder how much time i spent on SA,even though there's no way to find it out since i always played it without steam (or anything else which counts time)

Offline unknowguy

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2014, 01:18:37 AM »
this is a joke right?
and the worst thing is that you really believe that this is not modded, luckily that I stopped playing this game because there is really pathetic to see people saying that this video is "awesome." .. 

Eroxia. :neen:

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2014, 01:58:53 AM »
how do you know you got over 365 days ? did you always play SA via steam or another program which counts the played time ? i always wonder how much time i spent on SA,even though there's no way to find it out since i always played it without steam (or anything else which counts time)

It's an approximation since I played for 7 years: 7*365= 2555 days
I use to stunt 4 hours a day and over 20 hours in a week end but I took only 4 hours a day as reference.
2555*4/24= 425 stunting days

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2014, 02:32:21 AM »
Holy shit, that was fucking epic!! Sick job dudes, can't really pick a favorite stunt  :o

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2014, 02:48:40 AM »
I don't have a favorite stunts because all are awesome,nice to see Prog and his stuff.
Burn your stunts are veryy cool,some fresh ideeas and good executions.
About the edit,FloW was a surprise because his edit was good.
At the moment is the best duo. :a-cheer:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2014, 03:00:28 AM »

It's an approximation since I played for 7 years: 7*365= 2555 days
I use to stunt 4 hours a day and over 20 hours in a week end but I took only 4 hours a day as reference.
2555*4/24= 425 stunting days

wow,and i thought i am stunting much.. :D thanks for the explanation,it's always interesting how the "stunting-lifestyle" of other guys looks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal